• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom How To Save The Dragons

((Ahhhh))

Valara blinks slightly from under her bangs. "Hi..." she said softly while Dusk lowered his head to Valara's calming slightly due to the Dragon Nip caught in her hair, he lightly nuzzled her before regarding him in electric green-yellow eyes.

The deer looked up, then sprinted off, only to fall into the waiting trap of Freyr and Freya. The two ate the deer leaving Asger deeerless. He sighed and looked in the direction of the two who scared off his game and were talking. They clearly weren't aware of Asger or his dragon, so he started walking toward them, "You know, if you two are going to stumble through the forest making all the ruckus in the world, you can at least make sure no one is trying to hunt around you!"

Dusk's eyes became slits again and snarled at him, electricity flaring through his body as it sparked off his teeth. Valara's eyes widened slightly before quickly sliding under Dusk's belly to scratch his neck and under his chin to calm him down. "Honestly... The forest isn't only yours so you have no right to complain Hunter." she said coldly.

"And how do you propose I eat?" He looked at her dragon for a moment, and Freyr and Freya came through the forest, their heads circling around Asger. "Calm." He reached up and patted their necks. "And I was here first, bah, you non hunters never understand." He threw up his hands.

Valara shakes her head. "You don't own the entire forest Hunter. Besides if you haven't noticed there are slightly more important matters at hand... Wait... where's my sister?" she said while glancing at him, she hissed slightly as some electric currents ran through her bracers slightly, causing them to spark slightly. Dusk Storm growling slightly but calmed a bit, watching both Asger and Alder. (@DrCompton, @Dolphan of Lyfe )

Valhama currently flying back over Beserker Waters, completely unaware, as she is being followed by a Beserker ship who are getting ready to shoo her down. Twilight Glide flying near the water, looking down in the water for any life.

"Valhama went to an old nest, I left her there so I could come hunt, which you've ruined so thank you for that... So yeah, calm your dragon down." He frowned and sighed, "a whole day wasted!"

Valara's eyes widen and quickly gets on Dusk's back. "That nest is in Beserker waters! Oh gods! If they find her, they'll kill her and take Twilight! Come on Dusk." she said as Dusk Storm shot off into the sky swiftly and headed south.

Freyr grabbed Asger and threw him into their back and followed after Valara and Dusk, "whoa! Wait what are you talking about!? She said it was safe there!" The Zippleback flew alongside Dusk and Valara, "should we be expecting trouble?"

Valara shakes her head. "Ugh... Her idea of safe is dangling off the cliff while sharks are circling the bottom." she said while Dusk Storm started to speed up, heading there as Volt and Alder followed in confusion. "Of Course... Beserkers always cause a fight whenever they can... they took down an entire tribe just for one of their boats crossing into their waters... and that boat was empty..." she said while holding on tightly. (@Dolphan of Lyfe, @DrCompton)

Valhama thinking slightly as the Beserkers' shoot bolas at them and manages to snare them. Twilight Glide gave a roar of surprise and started to flail as she fell, Valhama holding on tightly but losing her grip as she falls and crashes into the water. Twilight Glide roars as she realizes this and struggles harder, blasts fire out before gets her snout slammed shut by one of the Beserker vikings, who restrain her down.

Volt grabbed Alder and threw hi on her back, flying behind Dusk. "Whoa!" He shouted, grabbing on. He felt sick as Volt did rolls and flew up just to make fun of Alder. His first impression of Valara was that she was crazy.

I am a dolphin.

"Well, lead the way, we've got to help your sister." Asger frowned a little and his dragon stayed next to Dusk, then they heard Twilight's roar, "There! I see them!" He pointed. He saw the ripples in the water from where Valhama fell it. "Try to get Twilight, I will get your sister." Freyr looked back, but understood Asger's decision and dove down toward Valhama. "Why did it have to be over water..." Freyr and Freya spun and Asger jumped off their back, diving into the water. It took him a second, but he quickly found Valhama and swam toward her. He put his arm underneath of her and swam up, as soon as Freya saw Asger, she stuck her head into the water, grabbing the back of his tunic, and Asger wrapped his arms around Valhama to hold her as they were pulled up and out of the water.

Last edited by a moderator:
Valara nodded and glanced at Alder. "Are you going to help or not. Also I'm not crazy. Just so you know. Your observation skills need some work." she said softly while urging Dusk into a dive towards the ship, completely unaware of more ships coming. Valhama unconscious and soaked to the bone, shivers slightly as she lays slightly limp in his arms. Twilight currently struggling to get free, calling out.

((Whoa there! Let me catch up!))

Mo stood on top of a cliff, having thanked Bera and her dragon, and Darria growled. "What is it?" She saw a line of dragons taking off into the air in a hurry. "Something's wrong." She hopped into her mounting position, putting Spirall in a special sac she had made for when they were flying fast. The chief had helped her make it, and she knew it was the safest way to hang on to her scauldron. When her baby dragon was secure, she nudged her rain cutter with her boots. "After them!" Darria took off, flying fast to make up for lost time. She saw Asger make a daring rescue, heard him order someone to go find twilight glide, and smiled. Then spirall made a worried chirp, alerting her it wasn't over. Darria bonked her on the head with her tail and moved her head in the direction of where spirall was looking. A ship. And it wasn't theirs. "ASGER! ASGER LOOK!" She shouted hoping he could hear.

The boat threw another bolas, entangling Darria's wings and legs. Spirall squawked and struggled to get out. They landed with a thud on the Berserker ship. The thugs all laughed and advanced. They held down the thrashing Darria and removed spirall from the pack. "NO!Stop! Leave him alone!" The berserkers dragged her off of Darria and tied her hands and legs together.

"Not likely missy." One of the berserkers stroked Spirall on the horn, and he purred involuntarily. He squawked and tried to bite the bad guy. He filled himself up with water from his belly and squirted it in his face. It was warm, not hot, but he was getting there. The berserker laughed and wiped his face off. " he might make a nice satchel." He began throwing the baby scauldron to the other members of the ship, him creeling all the while. Tears silently streaked down mo's face, as she watched her baby get tortured.

Right then, a huge Seashocker bursted from the water, and broadsided the ship, two heads snapping at the ship's sides'. At the same time, a young man began climbing the side of the ship using large, hand held hooks digging into the ships port-side. "Keep 'em distracted boys!" He shouted down towards the water, and the dragon head roared in response, blasting the side of the ship with water.

Alder and Volt landed on the ship, catching Spirall. "Whoa berserkers, why don't you pick on someone else?" he asked, getting off Volt and grabbing one of their daggers. Meanwhile, Volt realized the sweet smell and was making them want to find it. Alder then walked up to someone and slashed, cutting his leather tunic.

I am a dolphin.

Dusk notices the other boats and roars, charging up his electricity, Valara holding on as she starts flying swiftly towards them. "Dusk! Hold, on it might be a trap!" she said while holding on. "Also guys this is what they wanted! A reason to start war against us!" she said loudly which was surprising since she's usually very quiet. (@explosiveKitten, @Dolphan of Lyfe, @Juli Zakstyre)

Valhama unconscious in Asger's arms, shivering from the cold and because of the water, lips are slightly tinted blue. (@DrCompton)

"Spirall! Spirall come to momma!"

The baby scauldron shrieked and blasted a berserker with a long hot stream of water. "Come on baby! Come to momma!" He flapped out of alder's arms and flew over to Mo. He licked her face, purring. "Yes, I know, I love you too. Now help me get these ropes off!" She heard Valara's yell and yelled back herself "I know but if we don't defend ourselves, they will get all of the dragons! "

"Yeah well, they shouldn't have messed with Berk!" Titus shouted, fighting the men off with his hooks and slashing his way towards the Raincutter. His eyes darted about as he looked for how to free it, and pretty soon he just ripped any restraints away from it using whatever means necessary, and digging his hooks into the ropes, severing them, "go on Raincutter, get going!"

This girl was almost a different breed of socially awkward then he, but shy all the same. The stinging was ignored, for it was nothing compared to the fire that he withstood everyday. "I'm sure your brother has his expertise, as I'm sure you do as well. Whether it be medicine or being a little shy." Allon let his hands fall down, not sure where to take the conversation, "Well it was nice meeting you Megin Ilea, I'm sure you have something to get back to.". Allon turned on his heels, trying to maneuver himself past his two dragons. (@explosiveKitten )

Valara sighed slightly as she jumped of Dusk's back, her bracers still sparking from Dusk's lightning as she quickly lashes out at two of guards, before dashing over to Twilight while Dusk deals with the other ships.

Alder put his hands up as if he was surrendering. "Whoa guys," he said, nodding to Volt. Then, Volt slammed her tail against the boat, and breathes fire into the air. Meanwhile, Alder jumped onto Volt's neck, flying up.

I am a dolphin.

Valara stumbled slightly and accidently shocks Twilight. Twilight roars loudly, causing the Bewilderbeast to wake from his nest. Valara gasped slightly and bit her lip. "Twilight I am so sorry!" she said while fighting off more Beserkers. The Bewilderbeast slowly but surely made his way towards them under the water.

Alder and Volt gasped, knowing that the Bewilderbeast was there. They flew up high and were going to strike when he came out of the water. All of this was going to start a war, and Alder would not want that.

I am a dolphin.

Valara looked up at them and narrowed her eyes. "What are you doing! Don't you dare even think about it!" she said as she cut Twilight Glide loose but ended up getting grabbed from behind and gagged before being shoved under deck. Twilight roared loudly and took off, quickly diving over board. The Bewilderbeast saw this and slowed slightly checking her over slightly, since he had helped raise the youngling.

Asger was shivering too as he held Valhama, "S-s-s-sstupid water. There g-g-guys." He pointed and Freyr and Freya swooped down to a near by clearing, he grabbed 4 of his spears and laid them out, "Snap them." The two looked confused, "In half! Fire!" The heads understood and broke the spears for him and he bundled them up, "Fire." Freyr spit a small bit of gas and Freya lit the small spear fire. The Dragon put its wings around the two and the fire and settled down, creating a small hut-like shelter. Asger leaned back onto the dragon, holding Valhama, rubbing her arms, trying to warm her up as best he could.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back