• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Graysons Magic Safe Haven

Billie dropped the water and ran over to Jun. Watching as he got back up "careful, don't hurt yourself..." she looked at the humans, laying on the ground some dead some injured badly. She covered her eyes, the sky slowly clouded over and it started to rain because of Billie.

The sight was sad. Sad that people had to die, just because the mutants were "evil." She looked at Jun and then at Mo. She held out her hand and moved the water so it wasn't hitting Mo. She felt tears running down her face but it lookes as if it was just the rain. Billie closed her eyes, as lighting cracked a few times then struck the live men on the ground.

When it was done the clouds went away and Billie just stood there looking down with her arms crossed. Her hair covering her face

Krin was very excited about the concert coming up.He planned to get in no matter what.The teenager didn't have money of any sort,but he could definitely get into the concert with ease. Krin got in easily,but a certain group of people were watching him,and the concert was ruined.The young man fled into the forest next to the castle,he deemed creepy!Krin was cornered in the forest by a single man.The man was rather tall,slim,well built,but well dressed for a person standing in the middle of the forest. He was obviously a secret agent,and Krin could tell.

"Krin Johnson.Earth and plant manipulator. Parents:Dead Other relatives:Unknown. Before you try to kill me,just know I am a mutant as well,but I work for the government. I have come here to request your help.We want you to infiltrate the castle and watch the other mutants."

"What's in it for me?"Krin asked.He didn't trust him at all,but if it could benefit him then he was in.

"Your safety...A life of luxury,and a easily life for the rest of your life."

Now Krin was jumping past the secret agents,knocking them out or killing them.He didn't care,as long as he could make the other mutants believe they were on his side. Krin impaled a lot of the agents with tree trunks,leaving their bodies hanging for a while,before the earth engulfed them whole.Krin turned to the other mutants,"..."Not saying a word.Trying to figure out should he join them or go against them.

((My twist is lame,but it is a twist!))

Dante was pushed just slightly (I forgot to mention he is really sturdy even in human form.) he slid a foot or 2. "Hey man! I'm here to help." When he saw the guy fall to one knee Dante jumped to him and the girl next to him and asked, "what do I do?" He was planning on helping any way he could. He was starting to get agitated.

((I think i'm going to go to sleep sorry but its like 5 to 4 am if need be just control my character or knock him out or something.))

Mo felt some rain on her face. Her vision was fuzzing in and out, obscuring everything. She was vaguely aware that there was a loud noise, like... Thunder. She collapsed on her back, the world getting darker...... Then she was out.

((Sorry all I gotta go! Will be on tomorrow!))

Annabeth woke up in a dark empty dining hall there were holes in the windows and the smell of gunpowder overpowered the comforting smell of the haven. Annabeth sat up for the first time in her life not knowing what had just happened. She entered her room her head feeling like a computer dropped in water. No let me rephrase that her head was a computer dropped in water. She got to her programmer and typed in upload last 24 hours but she had forgotten to write an important thing At the safe haven. All the thoughts events and people from every single human being in the world flooded her mind leaving her screaming it was too much. After five painful hours of torture the loading stopped she got up and vomitted out the window nauseous because of hurricane of events. She then pieced together what had happened at the Haven and went out side to see four figures wounded and collapsed on the ground and hundreds more across from the force field. She engaged her mind sculpting beds out of flowers for Mo, Jun and a new fire demon kind of boy called Dante she sensed he was also a psychokinetic. She then summoning her least favourite element water made a king sized bed for billie she placed all of them into their beds making sure not to get any water on her. She spent the rest of the night digging individual graves for the soldiers after she had finished she made tombstones for each of them reaching into her files to find their name and status she finished on "Tony Sullivan Husband to Janice Rosamund Loving Father to Zeke,Emeline,Poppy and Hannah,". She collapsed in the middle of her DIY graveyard her small body seeming like the real corpse. @Bills352 @Kiotaro

Elizabeth watched with horror as the mutants killed the humans, she hoped her friend was able to run away but he was nowhere no be seen.

Jun nodded. "I won't get myself killed I still have a full like ahead of me." Jun said looking at the destruction he mostly caused he saw the dead humans and bit his lib the first time he has ever killed anyone but he did it in defense so he was able to deal with it easily. He noticed it started to rain and imminently turned to face Billie. He heard lighting strike and then the rain vanished he was still facing Billie whose hair was covering her face she must be having a harder time dealing with the guilt. Jun walked over to Billie as the humans seemed to all be dead or long gone, he placed his hand on her cheek and lifted up her head. "Think of it this way if we didn't kill them then we would have died all of us." Jun said forcing a smile on his face he didn't know how to comfort her so he just said what he was telling himself.

Billie looked up at Jun for a second, tears poured down her eyes. "I was stung by jellyfish when I was younger... I didn't kill it" she let out a sob and hugged Jun tightly.

She remembered that the girl from before was still there, and the boy who was trying to talk to them.

Billie backed up from Jun and put out her hands beside her. Water shot from them, dodging Anna, and wrapping around the two. She pulled them close "why didn't you two help?!" She screamed at them. "There will be more humans coming... you two better help." She let the water drop.

Dante was suddenly constricted by water. When a girl talked to him he was shocked when the water dropped he said, "Help you? I don't even know who y'all are and where the hell I am. Why are humans after y'all? I was just attacked by Swat men and I'm confused. I'm just confused. Sorry." He scanned the area for more people but only saw dead people. He would help them anyways.

Krin walked forward from behind a tree. He looked at them,with his previous conversation on his mind,"Hey you people. Why were you all attacked by these people?" He didn't trust him or the guy he just spoke to.

Jun shook his head. "You may not have killed it but this time you did for the good of everyone at the safe haven just think we saved life's." Jun said smiling he could feel her hugging him tightly and he just smiled.

Jun just looked at Billie as she backed up and got angry at the two who just stood there not helping he was rather annoyed at them but everyone had their own problems. He turned to face the person who just walked out from behind a tree. "We were." Jun said looking around the area to make sure it was safe all these new people were getting annoying.

Billie narrowed her eyes at Dante, "this is Graysons magic Safe Haven. Mutants come here to be safe from humans... you were probably jumped by cops because they want to kill you. These humans want to kill us. Their gun bullets are needles, that take away powers. Grayson told me that" she said quietly and looked at the one who emerged from the bush.

Dante smiled at the girl. "Well I kinda... got rid of them easily and their bullets didnt even penetrate my skin while I'm transformed." He just noticed tht this was a place for mutants like him. "Wait so why is this place open for everyone to see? That's not really safe." He was ready to fight the people trying to kill off his kind. "Whatever I'll help."

"We had a force field, that only mutants could see through..." she frowned then looked angry, "Grayson!" She was about to form a water plate when all of the sudden the glow of the force field rose again and over the castle. She looked at Jun. Her face had a tint of red, which made her look different since she's usually so pale she's tinted blue.

Mo groaned. Her head felt exploded. She hadn't ever tried to do that before, with so many people. I was stupid. She thought, not daring to open her eyes. She began to cry a little, from the pain, silent tears streaking down her face. I should've known better!

Jun continued to look around just in case. He heard Billie say Grayson and looked at her confused until he noticed that the force field was back and he let out a sigh it meant they were safe for now. He noticed Billie was looking at him with a tint of red on her face which was a big change since she was usually so pale. He walked over to her and the guy. "Oh sorry for pushing you before just that I need concentration and you talking didn't help." Jun said apologetically to the guy talking to Billie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back