• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Graysons Magic Safe Haven

Jun smiled when she ran away they were safe and sound once again but letting her go could reveal the safe haven position but he didn't want to kill someone who hasn't wronged him in any way. he heard a scream a few moments after not knowing who it came from it could have been a fellow mutant or a human and he wasn't going to risk losing another mutant to those humans. "Wait here Billie i'll be right back." Jun said before running in the direction he heard the scream in. He ran for a few moments and he once again came head to head with the girl from before he didn't know what to do help or not. "Erm ...you okay" He said nervously since he was closer than he wanted to be.

Elizabeth looked at her arm with horror, she was surprised that she wasent dead yet qnd that her arm was still there or at least it looked like it. It was completely covered in a black light and Elizabeth couldnt see it but she could feel it. She looked at the mutant and hoped he could stop the black light thing. She thought talking would not help her since he was a mutant and mutants were very dangerous. Still, she was still alive so asking wouldnt hurt.

"Stop.. let me go.. I wont come back"

Billie looked scared of the girl and when the girl ran Billie smiled. But then let out a squeak sound and covered her ears when she heard a scream.

Jun had told her to stay there and she nodded and went into the water and hid underneath the surface

Jun looked at her confused he did let her go and she screamed. "Erm what do you mean I did let you go and you screamed." He said before noticing her arm was black. "That's not us I use in short TK and the girl back there uses water we don't have the power to do this." Jun said still confused then it came to him. "Could it be you?" Jun asked they was a small chance and it was worth asking.

Elizabeth looked at him with anger. She knew mutants were terrible but she didnt know they were complete jerks. The only thing she remembered was that mutants were dangerous but that was the only thing she learned. She never payed attantion to class anyway.

"I´m not stupid, I know one of you did it and... dont blame this on me. I´m not one of you... mutants"

Elizabeth knew insulting the mutants was a risky move but she was really angry and she didnt think of her actions.

Jun rolled his eyes he was annoyed. "Great Sure it was us I wouldn't waste time and leave my friend alone if it was one of us in fact if I wanted you dead I would do it here and now." Jun said angrily so much for helping her. He thought to himself sending a blast of telekinetic force through some tree out of anger and to prove a point. He began slowly walking back to where he left Billie trying to forget about the human they call mutants bad evil but yet who are the ones hunted and killed didn't Hitler do the same they just repeat history over and over never learning,

Last edited by a moderator:
Elizabeth looked at the mutant sending a blast to the tree shoked. She closed her eyes waiting him to attack but nothing happened. She saw the mutant leaving, relived, Elizabeth got home again. When she finally reached her house she hid her arm hoping no one would see it. She ran to her room and closed the door behind her. She looked at her arm again. She had to make it stop somehow or people would see it and think she was a mutant. She felt a pain in her arm and a bolt of dark energy came out of her hand and hit the wall, making it completely black for a second. As soon as the dark light want away she saw a hole in the wall right where the bolt hit it. Elizabeth screamed and crossed her arms. She could hear her mother outside the door asking her if she was fine.

"I´m ok mom just.. go away"

When Jun returned, Billie was sitting on the shore with her knees to her chest, clearly upset. "You're supposed protect me. You dont protect me" she said sadly and looked at her toes hurt.

She sighed then clouds slowly rolled in, and a light rain started falling.

Jun felt really bad looking at her. "Sorry I should have stayed and protected you but I heard someone scream and thought it may have been a fellow mutant." Jen said in a apologetically tone of voice. "forgive me?"He asked noticing the rain but since she liked water he didn't know if he should shield her from it or not.

Billie smiled a little and looked at him "it okay." She shrugged and the rain went away. It usually rained when she was sad. She sighed and looked at the castle "go back? Grayson gets mad" she grabbed her dress and put it back on. "The girl mutant?" She asked curiously

Jun smiled. "thank you." he said glad she accepted his apologize. "Yeah we should head back we don't want Grayson mad if she I i'll take the blame." Jun said since he basically told her to come with him. Jun looked at the ground. "She maybe i'm not sure myself its strange." He said before standing up.

Billie started walking back with Jun. "I hope she good. Grayson don't like bad people." She shrugged. She knew a lot about Grayson because he is annold family friend. Billie's father was really good friends with Grayson.

She sighed, "so is your power hard to control?" She asked curiously, "I mean, because it looks so powerful. "

Billie thought about her power, it seemed so useless, what was she gonna do? Splash someone to death? Jun's power was to strong and he could protect himself and others easily.

She had no idea how strong her power could get.

Jun smiled. "So that's why Grayson doesn't like me a lot. Jun said he was always breaking the rules and leaving without anyone knowing he was gone until somebody needed him. Jun began to think about his power. "Indeed too hard at times if I lose my temper it can activate on its own." Jun said lucky they has only been one time when that has happened so far. "It's powerful but useless." He said since it was you can't do anything creative with it. "Unlike yours it may not be the most powerful just yet but you can do a lot with it which makes it more interesting than mine." Jun said he found his power boring and useless it only takes and never gives anything back.

Billie shook her head "oh no, your power cool. You can knock things down, and move things!" She smiled brightly "my powerful not strong, and I cant be away from water long or im like a drowning fish!" She giggled at her reference, "but I can only manipulate water and sometimes make it rain. I havent figured out how to make my own from my hands but Grayson teach me. Hes like an uncle"

Jun smiled he always thought his power was useless but to hear someone say it wasn't was a nice change. "Thank you but I still stand by what I said before even if you only have a basic level you power is beautiful and will end up being strong maybe even stronger than my own." Jun said before once again thinking. "Well then you already have more abilities then me the only thing I can do is the manipulation of telekinetic force nothing more nothing less." Jun added. "What do you mean by like and uncle?" Jun asked he didn't really understand what she meant since he shares no connection with Grayson what so ever.

She shrugged, "Grayson was my dads best friend. That's why Grayson is over protective of me. He doesn't give me freedome yet he knows I suffocate if I dont swim yet he keeps me trapped. Tap water isnt good enough for me" she made a hmph sound and walked inside the forcefield.

Elizabeth waited for her friend to come over. She had called him not long ago because she needed help with the thing coming from her hands. Her friend was a human but she knew she could trust him and he could keep a secret. Her friend finally arrived and Elizabeth asked him to enter her room. When he entered, he saw a completely black room with black furniture.

"What happened to your room Liz?"

He said playfully.

"This is important"

"Ok, but what happened to your room?"

Elizabeth took a deep breath and showed him her arm. She shot one of her walls and a hole appeared in it. Nicholas looked with a surprised face.

"You... Are a mutant?"

"No! Maybe... I don't know!"

"How did this happen!?"

" I met a mutant in the lake and then it happened! I don't know if he did this or something else did"

"Alright... We have to keep this a secret or everyone will try to kill you"

"Ok. What now?"

"We are going back to the lake and see if we can find a way to reverse... That"

Elizabeth and Nick entered the car and he started driving towards the lake.

They got out of the car and started walking for a few minutes until Elizabeth saw the castle again.

"Look,"

"At what?"

"At the castle in front of you"

"What castle?"

"Are you kidding me? Come on I'll show you"

Elizabeth got closer to the castle and entered the force field without noticing. Nicholas started to look for Elizabeth while she saw the two mutants from before

Owen walked around the force field unsure of what to do. He saw a boy and a girl outside the force field and noticed the girl could see the castle. She had to be mutant but he had never seen her before. He saw a guy and a girl walking and talking inside the force field and approached them.

"Hey, do you know those people?" He said while pointing at the people outside the force field

Jun smiled and followed her. "Well if you ever need to swim again just come find me i'll be somewhere or if you can't find me i'll be outside the forcefield." Jun said as he walked through the forcefield. Then he saw the women from before and he smirked. "So you were a mutant after all and you blamed us for what YOU did." Jun said not even noticing the human near her.

Elizabeth rolled her eyes when she saw the mutant from before. She wasn't scared of him anymore.

"I'm not a mutant"

Nicholas looked at the other mutant and stared to talk with a soft voice

"Do you know a way to reverse it?"

Jun shakes his head. "If you wasn't a mutant you would be able to see this place." Jun said he felt like just walking off and leaving her to her own thing then since she clearly didn't want nor think she needs any help. "No way to reverse it trust me I've tried." Jun said not caring if the human was talking to him or another.

Nicholas looked at Elizabeth and started to talk

"What... Are we going to do now?"

"I guess I will have to hide my powers I guess..."

"Liz, you don't know how to use them"

"I can learn and besides, how hard can it be?"

"You better learn fast because we have school tomorrow"

" I know"

Elizabeth and Nicholas walked until they reached a big rock and Elizabeth started to practice

"Ok.. This should be easy" she said while putting her hands together.

Elizabeth made a big blast of dark energy that was powerful enough to make her fall backwards.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah... It's not that easy"

Billie waited on the other side of the forcefield for her only friend, he was talking to the human girl, and she could feel the small tad of jealousy welling inside her. She sighed and looked down, humming a quiet tune and waiting for her friend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back