• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Graysons Magic Safe Haven

Mo widened her eyes and Slammed her mind power down to a controlled state, keeping herself calm. Now was not time to panic."Billie," She said as droplets of water splashed her face. "Grayson doesn't want to kill us. He-" she was cut off by the realization that the Girl was making water from.... Nothing. She was doing it! But could she control it? She started forward then noticed Jun was with her. She smiled. She stepped closer, not caring that she was getting wet. She put a hand on Billie's shoulder. "If he wants to kill us, I can always...uh... Convince him to think otherwise." She grinned. "Besides, you're giving my clothes a wash and me a shower!" She tried to be funny, but she didn't know if it would come off that way.

Nicholas started throwing rocks at Elizabeth while she tried to make the force field she discovered she could do earlier to block the rocks from hitting her. She was able to create a small force field to stop a rock from hitting her, the force fields disappeared and she was hit by multiple rocks.

"Stop it!"

"Sorry! I thought you were making more of those!"

Elizabeth frowned and approached Nicholas, they looked at each other until they started to hear voices and they both stood still to hear the voices clearly. They started to hear a conversation and Nicholas grabbed Elizabeth's hand and asked her to go inside the castle she saw before.

"Why?"

"Wait here"

Nicholas got near the other humans but he hid behind a rock so they wouldn't see him, he quickly returned to were Elizabeth was.

"They have guns"

"Meaning they are here to look for mutants to... Kill them"

"Go to the.... Castle! Now!"

"And let them kill you? No way"

"They are looking for mutants, I'm a human and I can hide"

"Call me if something bad happens"

Elizabeth started to run towards the castle and slowly entered the force field, she could still see her friend as he started to run.

Billie looked at the tornado she formed. She shook her head and the tornado vanished, "h-how I do that?" She asked them quietly, her body shaking. The large amount of power, drained her energy.

Her frown turned into a large smile "I did that!" She giggled a little bit.

She stopped to think a bit, "if Grayson wanted to kill us then he would have. He's strongest mutant... so maybe, he said is true..." she looked at Jun then at Mo. "B-But we cant be that strong, what if we had help?"

"We need all the help we can get, sister." Mo grinned, wringing out her hair. "D'you think you can get this water off of me? I'm getting cold." She laughed a little as she felt water drip on to her face.

Jun smirked and then cracked his fingers. "We don't need help with the humans being in groups my power can come into play easier since I can use very high amounts of force easily." Jun said smiling stroking his hand through her hair he noticed her body shaking but it was the same for him when he mistakenly destroyed a building using their powers made them tired. "He put a hand out for he to grab onto to pull herself up if she wished to.

Billie smiled and took his hand, pulling herself up. She leaned against the wall for support and smiled at Mo "sorry..." she held out her hand and the water slowly moved from Mo to Billies hand.

Billie let the water splash onto the ground and smiled at Jun

Jun smiled at Billie and then turned to Mo. "I wish I could show you the my power but its a bit hard inside." Jun said before he had an idea. "Why don't we head outside and train a bit for this on coming attack if we're meant to 'save the mutants' then we need to be able to control our powers in any circumstance whether we're under attack or needing to use it in everyday usage. "

Annabeth woke up quite late and scolded herself for sleeping in she slipped on and outfit and then rushed outside towards the sound of water. She accessed her minds files and found three people in the haven with water powers but only one of then was here. It must be billie she thought turning around the corner and seeing billie and a boy reading a book she sensed dug inside her mind trying to find an article in him eventually she found one Jun powerful telekenesis the file read. Hello jun, hello billie Annabeth said. She turned to face billie but while she did so she got a tiny piece of water from the lake on her head her brain short curcited and she blacked out her frail ribs breaking in impact. @Bills352

((Sorry was having waffles and sausage))) hang on a moment! 
"Sure." She didn't know how she was going to use her powers or train since there was no one she wanted to use to hypnotize. She saw Annabeth collapse. "Oh my god!" She rushed over to the girl. She turned back to the two. "Who is she and how.... Why...." She couldn't form a sentence. All she knew was that she needed to get this girl help right away. "Billie, go get Grayson!" She ordered, going into full protector mode. "Jun, do you know who she is?"

Dante was outside the grocery store, smoking a cigarette. When he finished he went through an alley. He saw a black van pull up in front of him. He stopped moving and sensed something bad. Swat men started out the door and aimed their guns at him. They said to him, "Get on the ground and do not resist." Dante kneeled on the found with his hands up not wanting to get his hands dirty. The Swat men hand cuffed him and shoved him into the van. The Swat men told Dante what was going on because he asked. They said they had to interrogate him for any signs of supernatural. Dante asked what try would do to him If he was and they replied, "We will have to rid of you." Dante not waiting a second after they said that he transformed and lit everything in the van on fire. Even the Swat men. They tried to fire their guns at him but his skin was almost impenetrable. He burst through the door and ran. He turned human and continued to run. He didnt know where he was going but he continued to run. He took rights and lefts. Until he saw a castle. It looked kind of abandoned so he started to walk up to it. When he saw kids walking up to it as well, he hid behind a tree. He followed them up slowly hoping they wouldn't see him. He slowly continued to follow them. He could've sworn one of them spotted him by now.

Billie smiled at Mo and annabeth "she's fine. Just water got on her, her brain is computer. She'll be fine in few minutes" she shrugged "just wake her up." She took Jun's hand. "Let's head outside. See you out there Mo!" She smiled excitedly and went outside with Jun. "Okay, how wi-" she stopped talking when she saw the girl from before amd a bunch of humans on the other side of the force field. She stood there frozen in fear

Mo sighed in relief. She focused her mind on the girl's. What she found was perplexing. She tapped her will on the "hard drive" of the girl, hoping to wake her up. She began to pull Annabeth's consciousness out of the dark, something she had only done once before.

Jun scratched his head looking at the girl. "Anna... something but yeah I have seen her around and about." Jun said walking towards Mo and kneeling next to the girl he knew nothing about medical things but he couldn't just leave her there and was willing to lend a hand he mostly knew what was up but then he looked around and pressed gently on her ribs before getting dragged out by Billie. "She may have a broken rib." Jun shouted back. When he got outside he noticing the humans. "Get inside now I don't want you getting hurt." Jun said pushing her gently, forcing their hands apart as he took up a fighting stance.

Billie shook her head and stood behind Jun "I'm not gonna leave you here."

Billie heard a buzzing sound then the force field shimmered and disappeared. "Uhhh Jun, the force field!"

She watched as the humans took stance and held up their guns. "No!" She put out one hand and formed a water shield. In front of her and Jun. Then noticed the other girl and put a shield in front of her.

"We need Mo and Annabeth"

@Bills352 @Allina Auburn @Juli Zakstyre

Dante hadn't noticed that there were a lot of other people following them. He wasn't sure they were nice people. He walked up to one of the kids in a weird position sneakily and asked, "Who are those guys?"

@Bills352

Jun watched what was happening with the shields. "Go get them the bullets can't hit me I can push them back." He heard another voice one he didn't know. "Not the time." Jun said angrily he need full concentration in order to protect the haven. he pushed both his hands forward using a lot of strength behind them and it created a heavy telekinetic force forcing most of the front line humans to go flying back while the ones behind them to nearly drop their weapons some did but some didn't.

Mo heard the commotion outside. She picked up Annabeth, laying her gently on the table. After she was sure that Annabeth wasn't going anywhere, she ran outside, top speed. She stopped, seeing all the people. She ran around to the outside of the water shield and snapped her fingers. A wave of power rippled through the area, and she concentrated, her eyes glowing. "You are not going to hurt them." She said, her voice unusually clear. The humans blinked. "You are going to drop your guns, now." A few of them dropped their guns, but others blinked, shaking their heads as if trying to clear it. Mo was sweating. "Drop. Your. Guns." She said, annunciating each word. They dropped their guns. "You will go now." They turned around and started walking away, some taking longer than others. Mo was pale now, a cold sweat running down her face. Her eyes returned to normal and she gasped, falling over. The world seemed to spin.

((The whole time I was writing this I was thinking "These are not the droids you are looking for"))

Billie watched at the humans retook their form "there's a lot of them, Jun!" She heard a voice and looked at the boy. She shook her head.

She saw Mo and smiled thankfully

Billie wasn't about to leave Jun. "Hey, I don't have much force with pushing water, so if you forced the water I make into them it might knock them back a bit farther" Billie said to Jun and made a wall of water for him to push

Last edited by a moderator:
Dante looked at the guy. "Woah. That was pretty cool. I can do that too. Not as strong but I still can. Are they bad guys? Should I do something?" Dante was confused. He had talked a lot already. He tried to focus himself. Who are these people and do I help them? He thought to himself.

@Bills352

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun sighed angrily and pushed one of his hands to the side towards the guy who kept talking he may have done it slightly stronger than he expected but he didn't have the time to look he needed his full concentration. "It wouldn't work Billie I would just move the water aside."Jun said. He noticed that most were running away but he didn't know why but letting them live would only cause more problems. "I'm sorry." He muttered more to himself than anyone. He swiped his arm across the air causing a very highly powerful telekinetic force as it traveled it picked up more and more speed as hit hit the ones running away and the trees they were all sent flying with giants cuts forming on them, it was like a tornado came and hit the area just in front of him it was all just broken trees and rubble covering what lies beneath. Jun began to bleed out of his ear and he fell down to one knee and nodded his head forcing himself back up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back