• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Graysons Magic Safe Haven

Dante was burning all mutants that had guns. He was getting hit with the needles but they were just getting deflected off of his tough skin. He was punching and burning everything. "What's going to happen now?" He yelled to Billie over all of the gunshots. Found the stairs and walked down them, stabbing people with his sword.

Elizabeth looked at the guy`s hand and then looked at the traitors around the corner. She gasped as the guy killed the traitors and then looked back at the guy. She tried to keep track of everything that was going on but it was too hard and that had only been one day of being a mutant, she didnt think about it twice and spoke again. "Yeah i`m ready"

((I was thinking, since Dante isn't like, a full adult yet, he should get tired from using his powers so much. Not everybody can be invinsible! :) ))

Billie shrugged and shook her head "we should try to make it to the main hall!" She pointed to a turn "to the left!" She told him.

(Shh I have a plan. It's only been like a few minutes since he transformed right?)

Dante turned left and went towards the main hall. Still protecting the kids behind him. He couldn't keep this up much longer. He was panting an it could be dangerous. HE saw a lot more mutant traitors an lit them all of fire by making a small explosion.

"Wait...Your friends are coming this way.I'm running low on energy so...you will have to attack and/or defend us while we wait for your friends."Krin explained sitting down after using his seismic sense on the castle.He hadn't used to much energy,but he didn't know if he would have to do a full on assault,"What's your name,mine is Krin..."The young spoke politely with his southern accent very apparent and a smile directed at Elizabeth.

Friends? Elizabeth didnt have any friends... well mutant friends. All her friends were completely human and she had only met the guy in the forest, the traitors and Krin. "What friends?" She asked quietly. "Attack? I`m not really good with my powers I discovered them a day ago ... I`m Elizabeth" She said politely

Billie looked at Dante and smiled a little. He was a friend for sure. Billie hadn't let go of Jun's hand.

Up ahead there were a bunch of other students from Safe Haven and Grayson leading them, she shot a glare at Grayson.

They made it to the grand hall and saw the back entrance open "that's how they probably got in!" She pointed

Dante saw Grayskn and said, "you must be Gray-" Dante fell to the floor and turned human. He was still slightly on fire. It was a good thing that he had fireproof clothes.

Billie stopped at looked at Dante, fear on her face "come on!" She couldn't touch him or she'd get hurt. And she wasn't sure if her water would hurt him, but she had to try.

Billie made a little water ball and splashed the pieces of him that were on fire, all this using of her powers was already tiring her out. She needed to stay strong.

"Well,even if they are not your friends,apparently they turned a corner and went down some stairs,so we should go."Pushing a stone block deeper into the wall a stair case appeared.Krin smiled at Elizabeth and ushered for her to go first,"This place a lot of hidden paths...I discovered them using seismic sense.While we are walking,why don't you tell me a little about your powers,and I'll tell you mine."The secret stair case led directly to were Billie,Jun,Dante,and Grayson were.

Annabelle much to her friends dismay ran towards the mutants she turned to each of them individually she pleaded with them "We are all the same, We are all mutants, We are all powerfull," she said some of them stopped lashing out but two kept on fighting.

Cosmo grabbed Annabeth by the neck keeping a wall of fire between her and her friends he burnt her ankle but that isn't what hurt. What hurt was when he handed her to Scar "Hey, Little girl," she spat tying her up tightly Annabeth yelped "You know you didn't just feel pain right, you just felt your wires telling you to scream," she said smirking she knew that Annabeth hated being called a machine even though she was one

Elizabeth smiled at Krin and then looked at the secret staircase. Elizabeth thought those things only appeared in movies but apperently she was wrong. She started walking slowly.

"I don't know a lot of things about my power, it's black and I can make blasts and force fields." She said while thinking about her powers

"What about yours?"

(If anyone is open, please talk with my charrie!)

Keon's eyes dilated softly on the appearance of the building. She was new, lost and found, saved. "Let's just hope it's not gonna burn to the ground like last time..." She groaned, stepping forward. Her long, brown curls layered her chest and back, bouncing as she walked up the stone path. She twiddled her fingers in nervousness, as she felt the black residue that symbolized Shadows on the back of her neck. Quickly, she opened the doors to a massive hall, and awaited for instructions.

((By the wwayy there's a battle going on between other mutants, traitors. If your character goes to the grand hall there will be Jun, Billie, and Dante there. But Dante fainted))

Annabeth saw a girl with long brown hair enter the hall she willed herself to use her mind as scar drew a dagger across her back spelling the same thing over and over 'Robot, Traitor" Annabeth tried to tell her friends that she was about to die but they looked disgusted by her origins as a governent machine. She sent one message through the new mutants head "Help me"

((Romance = More drama!! More drama now!))

"I manipulate earth in all forms.That includes metal,crystals,sand,diamonds,glass,and gems.I can also manipulate plants! My parents were both mutants,and my mother had the ability to jump-start a person's power,so she turned mine on early so I wouldn't have to much of a struggle to survive if they died. "Krin felt a presence on the other side of the wall.Putting his hand to it he used his powers to create flower on the other side.He could see Keon Annabeth,Scar,and Cosmo,"Elizabeth,there are government mutants on the other side of this wall.I'm gonna help the girl they are holding."Krin explained punching the wall sending it flying at Cosmo and Scar.

Scar had just started to carve the word traitor along Annabeths forehead when a wall hit her and Annabeth causing them to fall onto the floor winded Cosmo who had been controlling the wall of fire helped scar up "get her too the van," she told him lunging at krin with a dagger in hand.

Cosmo grabbed the unconscious annabeth and pushed her into a van he hooked her brain into the machine and locked her into place, licked her into a whirlwind of nightmares full of her creator and the tests.

"That's cool, my parents are both humans. They are going to freak out when I go back home and tell them I'm a mutant" She said with a fake smile on her face. She looked at Krin while he threw the wall at some mutants, her hands started glowing again and she searched for danger, she figured out her arms only did that were there was danger nearby

Krin's body fell straight down as he hit a split.A double-edged sword formed in his hands,"A little close there!"He exclaimed stabbing at Scar.Without looking to see if he missed or hit her,Krin placed his hands on the ground and did a quick spin and handstand.Doing a backflip to his feet he held the sword behind his back,with one hand in front of him,"You cut my cheek...I don't like you!"Krin whined wiping away the blood from his cheek.

Scar stabbed at Krin "You silly boy annabeth, Cosmo and I are machines made to fight, Annabeth feels pain because she reprogrammed herself to be like a real girl, stupid bitch," she said rolling on the floor dodging his attack " Don't worry you will see her again, just after we put her through the tests, the ones the government use to make sure their mutants won't crack under torture" she said maliciously "She will be told to analyse files and then I personally will drive a drill through her chest and pull out her fingernails until she cracks, then will bring the demented annabeth back, that's what she gets for abandoning me," Scar laughed before fleeing toward the van and junping in.

"She was creepy...Sounds like someone needs to save Annabeth!Wait...Who the hell is Annabeth!?Well...She is dead."Krin gasped and spat all at the same time.Turning on his heels he stepped back into the stair well,"Let us continue on!"He exclaimed as he started down the stairs,which led directly to the main hall.

Keon's face zeroed in on a girl being mutilated by another man. "Hey, stop it!" She shouted, her form taken over by the Mage itself. Black robes encircled her and her magic staff appeared. Her height grew a couple feet before a loud, demonic groan roared throughout the hallways, and Keon's four piercing eyes struck the attackers soul and she stepped forward, a massive force pushing him back,and stood in front of the girl that was being carved in. A chained growl emitted from her throat, and she slammed her staff down in disapproval, staring at the attacker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back