• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Graysons Magic Safe Haven

It is the future and humans are tracking mustants. The kids, the teens and the adults. James Grayson, the high - powered mutant has created a castle, a safe haven, for the mutants. There is a forcefield surrounding the castle, practically wiping that section from maps, and from human sight.

Mutants survive in a world, where being innthe open is fatal or hiding in plain sight is nerve driving.

Billie sat behind the force field. "Water" she said quietly to herself. The only lakes or rivers they have near this place is on the other side of the force field. Last time she left the safe haven, she got attacked by humans. James Grayson had to come save her.

She closed her eyes and clasped her hands together. She could hear the nearby river rushing, and not being there is almost torturing her. She needed the water, not tap water like the castle offers, but fresh waters. She made a little pained sound and covered her ears to try and block out the river sound, "shhh." When the sound wouldn't go away she winced.

Jun was wondering around the safe haven like he does a lot he never has anything to do here but leaving will end up with him most likely being attacked but he does it a lot anyway. He walked outside the castle and towards the force field. He saw a girl he knew as Billie sat just behind it he heard she was attacked the last time she left so that's why she must be sat there thinking if she should go or not. Jun walked right up to the force field and stood next to her for a moment before he walked out of the force field it giving her a hand gesture to follow he was known to wonder around outside the "safe" zone quite a lot even if he has been told not to several times.

((Daaaang xD ))

Billie watched as Jun stepped out ofnthe forcefield. "Not safe" she shook her head and shyly crossed her arms. She heard the river rush again and made another pained sound.

"Jun?" She asked, remembering he is onenof the more powerful mutants living in safe haven. So maybe if she did go with him, she would be safe.

With a sigh Billie stepped out of the forcefield slowly, half expecting humans to be around she looked in all directions, even up.

No one was around and a smile rose on her lips, "safe!" She clapped and pointed in the dircetion of the water, "river that way."

((I imagined Billie as hakf of a mermaid, not the form, but the powers. And ever since I was little I expected mermaids to have their own language. So when Billie was little all through her life she spoke the language, now shes learning english so its a little off.))

Elizabeth woke up and yawned. She had a long day today and she had no energy to do it. Her brother had convinced her to go camping that day for an entire day with his friends. She was not really exited but his brother really needed someone to look after him. It was not safe for a bunch of eleven year old boys to be on their own for an entire day in the woods. Elizabeth dressed up with some jeans and a black shirt and grabbed her campeing bag. Her brother was already waiting with his friends in the living room.

"Hey are you ready to go?"

"Yeah!"

Elizabeth smiled at her brother and his friends

"Then what are we waiting for?"

They all arrived to the lake a few hours later. She saw her brother and his friends resting and she got the wattle bottles ready for the walk they had planned around the area. They all started walking until Elizabeth saw a really big castle in the middle of nowere. She pointed at it and smiled. Thinking the rest could see it too.

"Hey do you see that? How cool is that?"

The kids looked at her with confused faces

"What are you talking about? There is nothing there?"

"What? How can you not see that giant castle?"

"Sis, just because we are younger than you it dosent mean we are stupid"

Elizabeth looked at the kids as they started to whisper while they walked

"My sister is crazy"

The day camping trip ended faster than they though because of her brother touching a weird plant that made him sick. They finally arrived home and her mother took care of him while Elizabeth returned to the lake just to see the castle again

Jun smiled she reminded him of a child learning English and he would have found it cute if she wasn't nearly his age but they was nothing he could do about it.

"Lead the way." Jun said smiling he never even knew about the river nearby since he only walked towards the closest town area and never anywhere else. He had a small book in his pocket so reading a book by a river would be a nice pleasant change new scenery for a new book plus it would be a nice chance to spend some time with some of the other 'mutants' as the humans would call them.

Billie smiled and led Jun to the water. She took in a wiff of the air, as if the water had a fresh scent.

Billie closed her eyes and held out her hands, the water started waving then a bubble formed. She opened her eyes and looked at her work.

With a nod, Billie untied her dress and set it away from the water. There was a bathing suit on underneath so she wasnt naked.

The bubble she had formed slowly moved toward her and flattened out on the ground infront of her. Billie stepped on it and the little plate shaped water, lifted her up and overtop of the lake then with a flick of her wrist the plate vanished and Billie went into the water.

Jun look at Billie as she untied her dress shocked at first but then saw she had a bathing suit on so it was fine. He also watched as she get into the water like an excited child. He took a seat near the water and kept an eye out for any unwanted visitors he couldn't see any so he pulled out his book from his pocket and smiled he loves any and all types of book but he could never find a nice place to read them well until now that is thanks to Billie. He began to read and got lost in the book forgetting to check the surrounding area and also forgetting he was meant to be looking out for Billie.

Billie swam around in the water for a little bit then looked on the shore where she saw Jun reading. She used her inhuman speed to go to shore, then shyly sat beside him, looking at the words on the pages confused. Reading, definitely not one of her abilities.

One of the words stood out, and the word was "the". Billie tilted her head a little and narrowed her eyes "th-th-the?" She smiled when she read it.

Jun smiled noticing her trying to read his book but never noticed when she actually got there. He turned to face her. "Shall I teach you." Jun said pointing to the book it seems she wanted to learn how to read so he was going to try and be nice and teach her if she wants to. He took a quick look around the area once again to make sure no one was around and luckily for now they was no one so he could spend some more time here.

((Okay my characters going to flip into defensive mode when he sees you since he doesn't know you))

Elizabeth turned around to see two other people in the lake. She saw a blue haired girl using superhuman speed and she opened her eyes widely. She wanted to scream but they didn´t seem to notice her and no one else would be able to help her. She covered her mouth and took a few steps back. Trying to not make any noice as she moved. She tripped and fell down backwards.

" Sh*t"

Elizabeth realized what she just said and covered her mouth hoping the mutants could not hear her.

((Okay @EmilyPower)) Billie listened to Jun trying to teach her to read. Repeating some of the words.

Billie noticed the word water and she smiled brightly, pointing to the lake "water's good!" She said excitedly.

Billie shyly took the book and concentrated on the words, and everynso often pointing to big words, asking Jun what it was and meant.

When Billie got bored she gave it back, "what your magic." She was already saying more words.

Jun help her out but began to hear sounds other thank hers he swear he heard the word 'sh*t' and sounds of falling from somewhere but he didn't quite know where from. "Its called Telekinetic Force Manipulation in short I can I guess push things very fast with my mind." Jun said that's when he noticed they was someone else a very faint figure. "We're no alone go back to the safe haven." Jun said as he stood up. "Show yourself." Jun shouted trying to get the figures attention he was ready for anything just in case.

Elizabeth panicked in the inside but tried to stay as calm as possible on the outside. She stared to remember the things she learned in school about mutants and how dangerous they are. She looked around and found a rock near her. She grabbed it and quickly stood up. She took a deep breath and got ready to attack in case the mutants tried to attack her.

"Go away, i´m not here to cause any trouble"

Jun was able to keep his cool since it was only one person.

"You go away we was hear first." Jun said he noticed she had a rock in her hands and he wasn't going to give her a chance to use it. He pushed his hand out a little and aimed for the rock using a very weak telekinesis push just purely on the rock to try and scare her and disarm her he didn't want to hurt her but all humans are bad news so he would if he was forced to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Elizabeth blinked twice checking if the rock was still in her hand.

"Alright, i´ll go away just... dont hurt me ok? I´m not here to cause any truble"

Elizabeth started to take a few steps back and then turned around. She ran as fast as she could until an idea came to her mind. She didnt know how many mutants were out there. She didnt know if they were going to hurt her or kill her as everyone at school always said. Mutants were very dangerous and Elizabeth wanted to stay away from them. She was scared and fear was always her weakness. Once she was out of the mutant´s sight she decided to rest for a second and she took out her phone and searched for signal. She saw her hand and realized it was turning completely dark. She screamed thinking it was one of the mutant doing it, she didnt know it was her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back