• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Graysons Magic Safe Haven

(Ok thanks)

Elizabeth walked around the outsides of the force fields as she tried to convince herself everything she had seen had been just a bad dream. Deep inside of her she knew it was not but she really wished it was. She started to hear loud noises and she turned around hoping it wasn't more humans trying to attack the mutants but she was wrong. She entered the force field hoping they were humans and they couldn't see the castle, she hid behind a bush to hear the army speaking until she realized they were mutants too. She gasped and she covered her mouth realizing that they could probably see her and hear her. She could feel a strange feeling in her arms, she looked at them to see what was happening and she realized her powers were acting again.

"Stop!" She thought to herself as she tried to cover her arms hoping the mutants wouldn't see her

Dante had been outside the barrier smoking when he heard a scream. He ran inside the castle and went towards the sound of the scream. When he saw Billie and Jun, he went to them and asked what had happened. He heard footsteps coming their way and he transformed into his demon form and stood between the footsteps and his "friends".

Last edited by a moderator:
Krin had decided to stay with the other mutants,since he didn't have a home. He was awake going through the castle using his powers,but done places were blocked,even with his powers. Krin knew to tread lightly since he was technically working for the government at the moment. Running down the hall he stood next to Dante,"What's going on?"

((I'll create an official government mutant tis weekend))

((So mean I was about to start watching Ocean's Twelve.))

Jun awake he was always a heavy sleeper and he was shocked to see what he did when he woke up. An army by the entrance way he was complete confused. He jumped up off the couch and instantly got ready to fight. He was very nervous he wasn't fully fine from using his power the day before but now he has to use it again. He turned his head slightly and looked a Billie before letting out a yawn from him just waking up . "So any idea what the hell's going on." Jun said to Billie he was confused about the whole currents situation.

Annabeth rose from the couch and went outside seeing her worst nightmare "No Cosmo, Scar please take me not them," she shouted at the two mutants knowing that even though her friends coul defeat an army full of humans they wouldn't be strong enough for these mutants they were wired by the government every body in their Bon made for destruction. She threw herself into cosmos flames begging for scar to leave the punishment to Cosmo.

(Just wondering does anyone here like playing cold villainous females because I don't know how to play scar or does anyone like playing more violent mutants because they could play Cosmo sorry I made the mutants as enmities and I find it hard to play villains)

Billie shook her head "I have no clue. There were purple flames.... they killed No. I put them out but it was too late. I think the army is of mutants" she said.

Her voice shook, showing her obvious fear. And the look of sadness in her eyes was obvious too.

"What should we do..." she asked Jun.

Dante didnt see who she was talking to so he said, "Y'all go to a safe place and ill hold them off for as long as I can." He was ready to kill these traitors. He didnt want anyone to get hurt that day unless they were the bad guys. Dante would be fine as long as he didnt get shot with one if those bullets, his demon skin was tough enough to repel the bullets so he would have to fight them off as quick as he could.

Elizabeth looked closely at the mutants, she didn't understand while mutants would kill mutants but she was very new in that kind of stuff so she couldn't say anything. Elizabeth's arms started glowing again and this time it sent a dark energy blast to the mutants killing 1 of them but the others were fine, they noticed her and they started to shoot. , she was fast enough and she was able to create a dark energy force field before the other bullets touched her.

Billie looked at Dante and back up a little bit. His power scared her a little. She took Juns hand "come on" she looked around the room for an escape, the window wasn't an option, might be a 50 foot drop. The kitchen, they'd have to go through it. Still holding Juns hand she made a bolt for the door. But was stopped by a clear wall that one of the bad mutants were making. She winced and was pushed back from the wall.

Billie shook her head and stood up, looking back at the bad mutants. She was angry at them for being traitors. Her eyes glowed blue, thunder cracked and boomed and it started pouring over the bad mutants, they looked confused and humoured. When all of the sudden a strike of lightening flashed and hit one of them, killing them.

Before Krin left his 'new' room,he had a meeting with one of the mutants.This one was female and she warned Krin to be carful,because one of the mutants in the safe haven can read minds.He shrugged her off and handed her a few of his crystals,"I have dealt with a mind reader before and they are annoying as hell,but I figured out my crystals can negate a mind reader's powers,but you have to keep them around your head at all times."The woman took the crystals and left through the window.

Krin was now running down the hall with a single rose in his hand.Using his powers he appeared behind the mutants that were attacking Elizabeth,and knocked them out,by slamming their heads together,"Hey! Are you OK?"

Elizabeth made the force field dissapear and looked the guy who just took out all the mutants who were attacking her. She took a few steps back hoping the guy wouldnt be bad news like every other mutant she had seen during the day. He seemed friendly so Elizabeth answered but she didnt keep her guard down.

"Yeah.... i`m ok"

((Hahahahaha well Jun and Billie and Dante, I think Annabelle too, are in the living room surrounded by the traitors. Billie's angry and making a storm. @Bills352 @Kiotaro))

(Sweet.)

Dante looked through the invisible wall and got disappointed that the mutant was on the other side. He punched the wall as hard as he could, shattering it. He sent black flames towards the mutants and he burnt the rest of the living mutants. He laughed and said to Billie, "You may pass. Actually I'll go in front since I can deflect their bullets." He started to walk over the burning mutants and signaled for then to follow. He smile even in his demon form.

Billie smiled a little and her eyes wet back to normal. She looked at Jun and nodded then followed behind Dante. She put a water force field in front of them as the traitors started shooting. And for revenge she caught one bullet in water and sent it back to the animal looking mutant, sending the needle into his neck. The fur slowly sheds and his size shrinks to a normal human. He cries out.

Billie stopped looking at the boy and closed her eyes for a second. He was human in 2 seconds. That's how long it takes to turn.

Krin held out his hand,"We should get out of here!Let's go meet up with your friends,if the are not dead yet..."A few mutants came around the corner.Krin turning on his heels formed a crystal dagger in his hand and tossed it between them,but before it passed them it exploded sending them into the wall.In a instant Krin was in his sand body form,kicking the on the right in the air.Without turning his body Krin used his weight from his kick to toss the mutant on the left into the opposite mutant,"Bye bye!"He barked at them as he stopped into the ground sending a huge wave of sand straight up launching them through the ceiling.Krin walked back to Elizabeth,"Ready to go?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back