• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Gangland 2025

"Yeah! Do that, I'm hungry, anyway." He smiled. "Don't forget to make the cake, too. I wanna' have cake." He murmured as he hugged him and then went over to the other side of the couch to lie down and set his head on the armrest; after that, he looked off at the TV and continued watching his cartoons. (@Axel1313)

"Okay okay." He chuckled and stood up to head towards the kitchen. "Any requests on flavor of cake? Keep in mind that your brother might want some too." He smirked. (@DrTrollinski )

".. If he's havin' some, then we better have chocolate, 'cause that's his favorite." He grinned and then stood up and followed him halfway to the kitchen. "I'm gonna' use the bathroom... Can you make me a drink as well?" He asked. "Can I have orange juice?" He asked in addition as he walked half way into the bathroom. (@Axel1313)

"Then how do you plan on stepping in on what that boy is doing? Amari will find out if we do not do it right. The proper rituals I think will solve many problems. A couple money transactions will take care of the rest." Rick said as he swiveled around in his chair.

(@DrTrollinski)

"What do you mean by... 'proper rituals and money transactions?" He asked as he scooted his chair forward and looked over some of the stuff on the desk, giving a half smile. ".. I say we bring him here." He said. (@Beowulf)

"And how do you plan on doing that?" The middle child, Rick could see them getting here. But the eldest son? That would be a lot of work for a questionable amount of pay off. "Do you want to invite all of Amari's family over just to get the one boy?"

(@DrTrollinski)

"Plausible. Then when everyone's occupied, we show him some of our toys to reel him in, and then we get him to work his magic." He smiled. "The kid's smart enough not to talk to about us to anyone - he'll only talk about us to us. I noticed that in his confidence." He added. (@Beowulf)

DrTrollinski said:
".. If he's havin' some, then we better have chocolate, 'cause that's his favorite." He grinned and then stood up and followed him halfway to the kitchen. "I'm gonna' use the bathroom... Can you make me a drink as well?" He asked. "Can I have orange juice?" He asked in addition as he walked half way into the bathroom. (@Axel1313)

DrTrollinski said:
(@Axel1313)

"Sure thing!" Johnathan started up the mac and cheese and got the ingredients to make a cake out before getting him a glass of juice. He set it out on the table and began working on dinner. He decided on a double chocolate cake that Colette had shown him how to make. Knowing the boys would just love it if they found a gooey chocolate center to each piece. Amari was probably going to hate him for sugaring them up so much though.(@DrTrollinski )

A few minutes later, George came out of the bathroom and then walked to the table and sat there, picking up the glass of juice and sipping on it with a smile. ".. Thanks., Johnathan." He said, looking around the kitchen. "Johnathan... Do you live near us? Do you have a big house like ours?" He asked softly as he leaned forward onto the table and rested his head on his hand. (@Axel1313)

"I live fairly close to you guys, far enough to make driving easier to get there though. But I don't live in a house like this." He looked around at how fancy and expensive it all looked. "I just live in a nice, big apartment right now."(@DrTrollinski )

".. Oh, okay..." He smiled simply and sipped his juice again. ".. I've lived here since I was born... Dad said I fell in the pool when I was little, but--.. He saved me." He smiled. (@Axel1313)

"I can imagine you nearly gave him a heart attack doing that. I remember being told by my dad that I did something exactly like that when I was your age." He chuckled. "Thank goodness for our dad's being there for us right?" (@DrTrollinski )

"Yeah... I love my dad... He always does stuff for me, and he says he's proud of me for being brave after mommy went..." He gave a sad smile and shrugged at him. He had a little bit of glistening to his eyes right there, but the smell of cooking macaroni cheese and Johnathan's friendliness were about the only two things that stopped him from crying. (@Axel1313)

"Hey...it's alright." Johnathan looked at him with a sweet smile. "Just think of all the good times okay?" He got up to stir the mac and cheese. Checking on the cake as well. "Hey George. You wanna lick the leftover batter off of the spoon?" With a big grin on his face he turned around to show him the chocolate covered spoon that he hadn't gotten to cleaning off yet."The only deal is that you don't tell your dad I let ya do it, okay?" He winked. (@DrTrollinski )

His smile instantly brightened up as reached up to accept the offer of the spoon. "Yeah, I do!" He grinned and clenched his hand repeatedly until it was finally put in his hand - as soon as he got hold of it he shoved it in his mouth and smiled. ".. This is good--.. You're good at makin' cake stuff." He grinned between slurping and licking the spoon. (@Axel1313)

"To tell you the truth. I'm actually terrible at all of this. Only thing I could ever cook was boxed and canned stuff until my girl showed me how to make all of this. So if there's anybody to thank it's her." He chuckled (@DrTrollinski )

Once the lower part of his face was covered in chocolate, he licked the spoon once again and then looked at Johnathan. ".. Oh--.. Well... Where is she?" He asked innocently as he leaned onto the table with one arm, in a completely different world, simply because the batter was too tasty. (@Axel1313)

"She's somewhere in France right now with our two little girls. They're ..." He acted like he was focusing on dinner for a moment as he thought of something to tell him. Something other than she was there while he paid off debts their father's gang. "They're there visiting for a while. I stayed behind because I couldn't take that much time off of work to join them." (@DrTrollinski )

"Oh, when are they gonna come back?" He asked. He walked over and placed the spoon in his sink and then looked up at John. His face was a complete mess, but it was quite a funny sight. (@Axel1313)

"I dunno, few months? a year? She never gave me an exact time she would be coming back, but she promised me she would." He sighed sadly. A small smile appeared on his face though when he saw the walking mess. "You uh, got a little something right aboooout here." He motioned to all of his face.(@DrTrollinski )

He touched his face and then saw what he meant and instantly licked the batter from his fingers. "Can you help me get clean, please?" He requested, grinning. (@Axel1313)

"Sure, I can dunk your head in the tub." He grinned teasingly. Then went to get him a wet towel to clean his face off with. It was best that he didn't touch anything right now with his chocolaty fingers. (@DrTrollinski )

He grinned once it was cleaned off and smiled. "Do you want me to go and get Joseph so he can come for dinner?" He asked softly. (@Axel1313)

DrTrollinski said:
He grinned once it was cleaned off and smiled. "Do you want me to go and get Joseph so he can come for dinner?" He asked softly. (@Axel1313)
(@Axel1313)

"That would be great." He smiled. "It's pretty much done right now, I just need to get it on some plates for you boys." He began to dig through the cabinets as he spoke. (@DrTrollinski )

"Okay!" He dashed out of the room and ran upstairs to notify Joseph of dinner being ready soon. He returned a couple of minutes later with Joseph at his side, and they both took a seat at the table.

".. Hey, Johnathan." Joseph greeted with a soft smile as he tucked his chair in at the kitchen table. (@Axel1313)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back