• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Gangland 2025

"Marking that date on the calender boss." Johnathan nodded and flipped his phone out to set the reminder. The rest of the guys followed suite before leaving him with Amari.

"What is it you need to tell me about it? It should be simple enough, watch the kids while you're gone and make sure Michael is changed and happy." (@DrTrollinski )

"Mostly, yeah, but there's a few things I didn't have time for... It's..." He looked at his watch. ". Five-thirty now. There's a dish of mac and cheese that can be cooked for half an hour at about six-thirty - At seven thirty, make sure George gets in the bath. He can wash himself, but you'll need to sit and watch him just in case he misses anything, and he prefers it when someone's there, anyway. Tell Joseph to shower at eight, and make sure George is in bed at nine o'clock. Joseph can stay up until ten-thirty." He smiled and patted him on the shoulder. (@Axel1313)

As Amari listed the things he needed to do he whipped out a notepad to write them all down. Knowing that he was bound to forget if he didn't. "Right, right. That doesn't sound too difficult. As long as they listen to me that is. Which shouldn't be any trouble with your boys, they seem so well behaved." (@DrTrollinski )

"They are. They're just lively." He smiled. "George is in the living room watching cartoons, and Joseph's upstairs playing video games. Go and sit with whoever you want, I don't know who wants more company, though." He shrugged and smiled and then patted him on the shoulder once again. ".. I'll be back later. Late. But later. Have a nice night." He said, followed by going over and walking out of the gate. (@Axel1313)

"Good luck with taking care of business Vincent! I'll see ya later." He waved goodbye before heading into the house. Setting a timer on when to start the mac and cheese before deciding to take a seat in the living room with George. He would have gone upstairs to play video games with Joseph, but knew that nothing would get done if he got dragged into that.(@DrTrollinski )

"Hi, Johnathan." George smiled as he looked away from the TV. ".. My dad said you were gonna' come over. Are you havin' a sleepover tonight?" He asked softly. There was a cartoon on the TV - a newer one, 3D models, good animations, decent voice acting, and crazy scenes. (@Axel1313)

"Hey." He smiled back at him. "Nah, I'm just here to watch you boys until your old man gets back later." He chuckled. One glance at the TV and he was lost. There was no way he was going to understand these new cartoons... "So, anything else you want besides mac and cheese tonight?" (@DrTrollinski )

"Uhm..." He smiled and thought for a moment as he lied down on the couch. ".. I wanna' have cake for dessert." He grinned as he looked away from the TV and up at Johnathan. (@Axel1313)

"Cake huh?" He smirked. "Well you're in luck with that. My girlfriend just so happens to want to open up a bakery and she taught me some of the best cake recipes on the face of the earth. I'll dig around the kitchen and see what I have to work with and make you boys something." He leaned back in the chair. (@DrTrollinski )

He shuffled up to Johnathan and leaned against him while rolling his eyes up to look at Johnathan. ".. Your girlfriend sounds nice. Anyone who makes cake is nice." He laughed a little. ".. My mommy made nice cakes, but she went missin', so..." He sighed and shrugged a little. (@Axel1313)

"You've got that right, she's as sweet as the cakes she bakes." He smiled down at him. It faded thought as he brought up his mother, that had to be so horribly tough on the boys. "I'm sure she'll be back someday. She could never leave such great boys like you behind."(@DrTrollinski )

".. I dunno'... She might, but..." He frowned and took a deep breath. ".. We dunno' where she went. Where do you think she went away to?" He asked. (@Axel1313)

He's Found a Loop

".. Rick--.." Nick said as he walked into his study and looked over to him. ".. I've got some interesting news on Amari's oldest son." He said, scratching the back of his head while scrunching his face up in thought. "He's found a loop." He added. (@Beowulf)

"What do you mean, he found a loop?" Rick asked. Who was Amari's oldest again? Oh, yes, it was that boy that was meddling where he shouldn't. Finding out secrets that should not be found.

(@DrTrollinski)

"Oooh." He let out a heavy sigh. "I wish I could tell ya pal, but I've got absolutely no idea. I'm positive she's out there somewhere though. Looking for you." (@DrTrollinski )

".. He's seemed to have found a way around a loophole on one of the websites. It's strange... He's not so much looking at the conspiracy theories, but more at the people responsible for them. He's getting names, an address of one of them; dates of birth, next of kin. I'm not sure what he's doing, but you've got to give Amari's son credit. He seems to know what he's doing." He shrugged and took a seat. (@Beowulf)

--

".. I hope so... I miss her. Dad misses her, too... He misses her a lot - His bed's really big and he doesn't like sleeping in it all alone." He said, snuggling up to Johnathan a little more. He took a slightly sad sigh and shrugged again. (@Axel1313)

"Oh, he will probably interrogate them and see what else he can find out from them. Conspiracies and their theorists aren't the most popular people in some circles, practically prophets in others. I do not think he will cause any harm. Of course, we can always step in if we have to." They wouldn't kill the kid, just scare the crap out of him.

(@DrTrollinski)

".. That's the thing, though. None of these people have put addresses or dates of birth on profiles. He found those himself. I'm not sure if he hacked information or found a way into their local servers to extract the information, but he's managed to find it. If we stepped in, we'd be stepping in to speak to him and find out about these people some more, wouldn't we?" He asked. ".. And if they have pictures of us, that'd be something that would be helpful for us to get hold of, wouldn't it?" He asked. (@Beowulf)

James curses under his breath and reluctantly rolls down his window. He picks his AK from off the floor and points it out the window, blindly spraying the cars behind them. The noise of gunfire echoed in James ' ears as he squnited to see the cars following them past the flash of guns barrel.

".. Shitting shit. Shit, shit, shit! Motherfuckers are gonna' pay for this!" He yelled as he swerved the car around a corner with a grunt and shot off down the street. He wasn't liking this at all, and the police already had an armored High Speed Interception Unit on their tail. (@AvidElmV2)

"Hey now. Chin up bud." Johnathan wrapped an arm around his shoulder and gave him a comforting little squeeze. Around Amari's boys he was beginning to act like a protective big brother. "As long as you boys are there for him I bet he hardly ever really feels lonely."(@DrTrollinski )

He hugged him back and took a deep breath. "Yeah... He goes out a lot sometimes, though... We miss him when he goes out, but he says he has to go out a lot with him 'cause he's really busy." He smiled. ".. If I get to go to the Vineyard with dad, will you come with us, too? It's really fun there." He grinned. Well, the most fun memory Johnathan had of that place was torturing a Mexican, but the other side of it must have been nice, too. (@Axel1313)

"Well, just know that he's out and busy sometimes because he's makin' sure you guys are happy." He smiled back. "I'd love to go to the vineyard with you guys some time. As long as your dad was okay with it." It would be nice to see the other side of the Vineyard, the non-torturing side. (@DrTrollinski )

"I see your point. Remain shades. Perhaps we could also twist their arms and write what we want them to." Rick responded. It was simple how to change some situations to your advantage. Even if they came upon you suddenly and without warning.

(@DrTrollinski)

".. Yeah... It's good there." George yawned and leaned against him a little more, his head rested up against his chest while he looked at the TV. He'd liked Johnathan ever since he first met him when he made him pancakes. ".. Do you wanna' play a game later after dinner?" He asked. Amari said he had to have a bath at seven-thirty, though. Dinner would be ready a little before then, it seems. (@Axel1313)

--

"Yeah, but we can't get all of the information unless we visit Amari's son, you get what I mean? I don't have everything. Sources have just been telling me what he's been up to." He said. (@Beowulf)

"Hmm." He scratched his chin as he thought about it. "Only if there's time after dinner. You've got to take a bath at seven-thirty so I don't know how much time that will leave for a game. I could start dinner early to make some time for it if you like?"(@DrTrollinski )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back