Exoprism OOC

I've once drank so much milk, this was when I was five, my body started to react negatively to it, so for the next week I couldn't drink milk without throwing it back up.

Mr. Rachakulla is actually rather nice, he just has a penchant for giving out eight-paged packets of math homework I DON"T UNDERSTAND! It doesn't help that he has a heavy indian accent.

My fifth grade teacher was a scatterbrain names Mrs. Higginbotham.

My phone couldn't handle that name so I had to retype four times. 
And I am stuck at work, so I may not get to much tonight.

@neverin

Your ability is fine now, yes. But please remove the "overpowering" part of it. If you want to be that strong, you'll have to earn it in-character.

And need I mention that will take a while. 
I have to sleep now. Desperately. I'll be on in the morning and afternoon, so I'll post up a magic background and a reply then.

I'll also be bringing in another, very important character tomorrow too, if I have the time.

I is pathetically slow . . . Please bear with me. After this week is over things should improve tremendously. Expect another somewhat slow response tomorrow as I've gotta go pick up my car. I know you say it's okay, but I really must apologize anyways. Post turned out sorta bleh as well . . . I'll do better tomorrow though.

Glass! The last sentence of your post is absolutely brilliant. 
@neverin

Yep, that'll do it. You're clear to post whenever you like.

And I am going to clean up of the other posts in the Sign-Up tab, so we're back to only characters.

neverin said:
k, I will try to post around lunch time.....
Hoooooooo crap. I think I accidently removed your profile from the thread.

If you don't have it saved somewhere, don't worry about reposting. You're still good to go. I'm so incredibly sorry!

CrimsonEclipse said:
I think your character should have some flaw, like something would happen if he uses his power, so that he won't be too powerful. @Thysnia
This character is going to be the boss-equivalent to this roleplay, so his enhanced power is intentional. He does have his limits and weaknesses, but I don't want those to be exposed until it happens in-character.

Alright peeps. I hope my power overview helps a little.

I hope it doesn't sound to vague either, because I don't really want to limit the types of abilities character's can have. The source of their power is a bit more scientific than I had originally planned it to be, but the anomaly of it allows for an expansive variety of options. I believe that the more open I leave it, the more surprises in plot we can have along the way.

neverin said:
My character is gone... did you delete it??
I accidently cleared it off when I was getting rid of all of the other OOC posts in there. I didn't think I checked its box, but apparently I did by mistake. You can repost it if you want, but since it's my fault you're okay to role-play without it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back