Exoprism OOC

That only applies to the IC stuff. I want to get our beginning going so there isn't any drag. You guys can post your character stuff anytime.

You can copy mine and just fill in your information too if you'd like, or you can post a longer one. Either is fine.

Do you guys prefer anime or realistic pictures? I would like to have it uniform for everyone, and I have gotten mixed messages. Lol.

While generally I have more issues finding realistic images for my characters, in this case I've got one picked out for each, so I'm fine with either.

I definitely prefer anime euehueh.....

Sorry it took me awhile to post mine, gosh I think I found the perfect picture though finally thank god..

Same, I love making their backstories tragic about how they are albinos and weak or whatever ^^;

Which makes me wonder how my character Shinimi is doing.... I haven't checked in a lonnnggg time... 
omg xD

And he actually is having a real heart attack and

He dies

White haired people in anime always seem to have a bad history. Makes me wary to dye my hair white, well, that and the opinions of everyone I know.

Speaking of white hair and bad experiences . . . Who's been keeping up with Tokyo Ghoul?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back