Exoprism OOC

I haven't started reading the manga at all. I tend to separate out my watching and reading, but just saw episode twelve today . . .

Aye. Though Keneki's fight with uhh, the glasses ghoul, when he just goes ape **** on him was pretty cool too. Can't wait for the next epi.

No way . . . They at least have to resolves the whole dove vs ghoul situation . . . Right? RIGHT?!

xD Nope, it's meant to be a cliffhanger... But you can always read the manga... It's actually better because the anime skipped over some important stuff, and honestly in the manga the deaths are more traumatizing and emotional for Kaneki... He connects with the others a lot more.

And thanks DG ^w^

Blargh! The manga is almost always better. Which is why I generally make it a point to watch the anime first.

The indecision has set in . . .

Alright, I feel the need to make this clear right now to everyone who is doing this Role-play. Feel free to refer to me as "Damaged" or "Glasses", but please refrain from "DG". Drives me nuts.

I'll decide for you then; read it. You won't regret it lol.

Besides, it takes like 90 chapters before you get to episode 12 xD  
tttttcccccchhhhhhh

I'll do it in spite now DG...

Fall victim...

How about Glass? Those two extra letters are just too much for my fingers!

It was indescision about powers. Not Tokyo Ghoul. Haha. I'll definitely read it.

ehehehehe, What are you choosing between? I'll still decide for you....

And bow down to the Sadomasochist "DG" 
Really? The animation is off though.. It's from Another lol.

Never! I will retain my purity in this time of peril and will stand steadfast as the torrents of evil afflict my person! 
I meant the whole "Heart-attack" thing. Was kind of the Death Note's goto-death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back