Exoprism OOC

Alright, I'll message Crimson, and tell him what we're going to do. I think the reason he didn't post in the first place was that he didn't know he was supposed to.

I'm sorry I'm so slow guys. I'm having trouble keeping up with work, horses, and stranger coming to my door in the middle of the night.

I'll get on my post shortly.

Alright guys, here's the situation.

I am becoming increasingly stressed with some of the roleplay stuff, so from this point forward, take any questions and issues to @Superduperman717. I'll continue to play Inca as normal, but I am having too many minor problems to be doing something right, and it's honestly detracting from the main point of enjoying roleplay.

So, direct further concerns to super here or via PM, at least for the time being.

I can actually answer that one.

The ash falls gradually, like rain does. It's so thick however, the lighter stuff remains in the atmosphere. So it's much like a cloud that is thinning, but is so enormous it takes years to disperse.

I know you guys have been wondering "what the hell happened?"

I'm sorry to simply disappear and leave you all hanging. I honestly had to step away from the roleplay for a few days to get a grip. I want to assure you that I am writing Inca's address up right at this moment, so we'll get this moving again.

@Dusk Archon @DryPunishment @TechEwok

Users who are viewing this thread

Back