Exoprism OOC

Oh. Well, that certainly wasn't something I would have guessed. I thought since it was all caps it was an acronym for something. Like 'Beautifully Eccentric Xenophobe' or something.

It's okay! It happens all the time as my expectations are permanently set on overdrive. I'm much more excited about life that way. Though on the other hand, also a lot more disappointed. Oh well, you win some you lose some.

Not really

I never find myself happy or sad.

I may look forward to something but I wouldn't relate the emotions of happiness to it.

I may not especially like a situation but I don't associate the phrase "I'm sad" with it.

Happiness has nothing to do with posting things on the internet.

I just don't have black and white emotions, rather I take pride in my posts because I feel they are good.

Happiness and sadness have nothing to do with anything. Nor do pride, love, hate, lust, etc. No more than the others at least. I was actually quite happy the other day after posting up a character sheet in an RP on here. I don't think happiness is any more black or white than the others are either. It's only a black and white emotion if that's all you feel from that action.

I am so sorry! I didn't wish to offend you or anything, but yes, I can see that it really is my fault. Again, I am so sorry, it won't happen again!

BEX said:
Speaking of god mode and such umm...........
@Thysnia

I'm pretty sure you just extremely bunnied my character...... I get that you are trying to push on from the plot but I don't exactly think that it was fair... Kiri was going to do some cool things with his power in order to help you but whatever, my character development will go out the window for now...

I'm not mad or anything, just please tell me the next time your going to make my character do things. This may be your roleplay but Kiri is my character, and he isn't heartless enough to just suddenly pop a shoulder into place..

That being said, I don't want you to change your post or anything, so let me just clear that part up so you don't insist I'm starting another quarrel.

But if you could just explain why you controlled him?
Okay. That's enough of this.

You did the same thing with mine by stopping her fight-mode to play doctor, and I didn't complain.

With all due respect, not everything in a RP is going to go your way like it might on a 1x1.

On another note, your last post didn't allow Inca room to do anything but whine, and I don't like to go on and on about her mentality when that will become perfectly obvious through her actions.

Yeah but your character could've refused the offer........... I didn't write out "The girl willingly walked over to get her wound checked out."

And what do you mean that's enough of this? There isn't anything going on, I simply asked why you didn't talk with me about it first... And I'm pretty sure I remember saying that I would get him to walk over and talk to you anyway.... You never said no to the idea.

She didn't have to whine, and she didn't have to go over to the guy that popped her shoulder into place. You weren't forced into anything lol.

My character is naturally blunt so of course he wasn't like "Would you like me to fix your arm?" in a nice questioning way. He just lacks tone.

Like I ask a simple question and you try to turn everything onto me like it was my fault.

Oh and whoever said it would go my way lol. It doesn't even go my way in a 1x1 so I don't understand what you mean by that.

BEX said:
Yeah but your character could've refused the offer........... I didn't write out "The girl willingly walked over to get her wound checked out."
And what do you mean that's enough of this? There isn't anything going on, I simply asked why you didn't talk with me about it first... And I'm pretty sure I remember saying that I would get him to walk over and talk to you anyway.... You never said no to the idea.

She didn't have to whine, and she didn't have to go over to the guy that popped her shoulder into place. You weren't forced into anything lol.

My character is naturally blunt so of course he wasn't like "Would you like me to fix your arm?" in a nice questioning way. He just lacks tone.

Like I ask a simple question and you try to turn everything onto me like it was my fault.

Oh and whoever said it would go my way lol. It doesn't even go my way in a 1x1 so I don't understand what you mean by that.
If you had a plan, you should have implemented it in your last post and not left me to dawdle. I will rewrite my post to better suit you, but it'll be short and undetailed since I have little wiggle room.

My main issue here is that this is the third time you've had something to "speak up about" since I started this thing, and it's already old. I understand you're only 13, and a damn good writer in being so. However, if you're going to role-play with older writers such as Archon and myself, you're going to have to step up the maturity and run at our level (and especially quit with the "lol" after every argument like you can't take anything seriously). Now don't start the "ganging up on you stuff again. If you want to talk about being blunt, that's exactly what I am- blunt and with unrestrained honesty. If you're going to call someone out, you're shouldn't expect someone not to come back with a response.

Now if we can move on now, I will change my post without further issue.

If any other problems arise for whatever reason though, I won't be patient any longer. We came here to role-play, not to argue like children.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't want you to change it, you don't have to change it

I'm going to move off to speak to Neverin and get him into the loop.

In all honesty however you are technically the one to keep drawing this out. I just asked a question. I just wanted a normal answer. Bada-bing-bada-boom and it could have been done already.

And I don't have to quite with the "lol" I am literally laughing at this because it is just very childish.

Kick me out of the roleplay if you want to so badly, and if you really are losing your patience or whatever over some tiny miniscule dispute. It won't hurt my feelings and I'll still respect you as my Senpai :)

I wasn't calling you out, so sorry that you got the wrong idea in this. I'm not here to start something.

BEX said:
I don't want you to change it, you don't have to change it
I'm going to move off to speak to Neverin and get him into the loop.

In all honesty however you are technically the one to keep drawing this out. I just asked a question. I just wanted a normal answer. Bada-bing-bada-boom and it could have been done already.

And I don't have to quite with the "lol" I am literally laughing at this because it is just very childish.

Kick me out of the roleplay if you want to so badly, and if you really are losing your patience or whatever over some tiny miniscule dispute. It won't hurt my feelings and I'll still respect you as my Senpai :)

I wasn't calling you out, so sorry that you got the wrong idea in this. I'm not here to start something.
You don't solve problems if you don't address them.

And your frequent issues are definitely a problem.

You asked, and like it or not, I gave you an answer.

I am so sorry it didn't appeal to you.

Aren't they only problems if people see them as problems. They don't have to be problems and they aren't. I think you're the one who is trying to make this into a problem but I don't understand why. Maybe it's due to my lack of maturity like you said previously, thought I doubt that is the case here.

Frequent issues, yeah sure, whatever floats your all-honest and blunt boat.

What problem is there anymore? I've accepted this already, telling you that I didn't mind, but just wanted an explanation.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is debate, dear.

Anyway, you're right, this is stupid.

Continue with your character.

But the "no other white hairs plz" was immature, and even if the other players were kind about changing it, it was still unfair for you to ask them to do it in the first place.

Perhaps I jumped the gun on my reply, and I apologize sincerely for it. But you do have an inability to discuss things civilly without the unecessary mocking.

By the way, this-

"Frequent issues, yeah sure, whatever floats your all-honest and blunt boat."

-is mocking, and it's totally disrespectful and unecessary. Yet you claim all I do is childish.

Like I said, one more issue, whether you see it or not, and I'm cutting it off. I'm understanding enough to toss this out if you can learn to not take every comment personally, okay?

I have a question. If I slept three hours of my afternoon, do I still need the full eight hours of sleep? Will my earlier sleep add up with my regular sleep schedule, meaning that I don't have to sleep as long as I usually would.

DamagedGlasses said:
I have a question. If I slept three hours of my afternoon, do I still need the full eight hours of sleep? Will my earlier sleep add up with my regular sleep schedule, meaning that I don't have to sleep as long as I usually would.
It doesn't work that way with me, unfortunately. I don't find sleep to be collective.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back