Exoprism OOC

DamagedGlasses said:
Darn it. That would have made wasting my entire time sleeping a bit more satisfying.
I could be entirely wrong on that. I'm just speaking from personal experience.

I'm the kind of person who likes to be exact about the time I sleep and I try to find out the "minimum" amount of sleep needed to be a working person. 
Oh, Ok. Well, now I need to figure out if that answer is a subjective thing or not.

But I'm not?...

I'm not going to continue with this little quarrel anymore.

I think I'll just drop out of this honestly. I can't really keep up much with it since I'm busy with school-and then busy with being lazy and playing games instead of replying.

I don't want to be somewhere where I'm not liked anyway, so sorry for all of the problems and issues I've caused. This isn't anything personal, but I'm just tired of this eheh. Group roleplays always take a lot out of me to be able to keep up with them soo...

So just bye I guess.

DamagedGlasses said:
I'm the kind of person who likes to be exact about the time I sleep and I try to find out the "minimum" amount of sleep needed to be a working person. 
Oh, Ok. Well, now I need to figure out if that answer is a subjective thing or not.
I asked my fitness-loving boyfriend, and he said within 24 hours it is relatively collective, but since your body is used to eight hours straight (assuming that's what you normally do), you still might be kind of tired since it throws off your sleep cycle. 

BEX said:
But I'm not?...
I'm not going to continue with this little quarrel anymore.

I think I'll just drop out of this honestly. I can't really keep up much with it since I'm busy with school-and then busy with being lazy and playing games instead of replying.

I don't want to be somewhere where I'm not liked anyway, so sorry for all of the problems and issues I've caused. This isn't anything personal, but I'm just tired of this eheh. Group roleplays always take a lot out of me to be able to keep up with them soo...

So just bye I guess.
If that's what you want to do.

You're welcome to jump back in if you change your mind.

Thanks Thysnia. Send your fitness-loving boyfriend my regards.

I'm really sorry BEX that you feel the need to leave. I really wish things could have gone a bit better between you and Thysnia. Oh well.

I'm not really leaving because of her. I really am tired, and I don't want to potentially fall behind. Besides, no one did much with my character so it isn't like he's important to the roleplay

Yeah probably not.

I mainly only do 1x1's nowadays. Back when rpnation was cool I was pretty well known for joining a lot of roleplays and such, but now things have just died. The format of rpnation has just depleted.

Anyways I'm going to bed and un-watching the thread.

That rhymed...

I only sleep for four hours. I can't stand to go to bed before twelve and have to get up at four for work, so that's it. Eventually you're just tired enough you fall asleep in the bathroom and hope no one finds you.

[QUOTE="Dusk Archon]I only sleep for four hours. I can't stand to go to bed before twelve and have to get up at four for work, so that's it. Eventually you're just tired enough you fall asleep in the bathroom and hope no one finds you.

[/QUOTE]
Holy crap. Never.

I cherish my bed way too much to get less than six hours.

My body forces me to sleep longer than seven, and if I don't it is not a good time for me. Plus since I weightlift 5-6 days of the week I need the extra sleep to heal and clear my thoughts.

I'm a terribly light sleeper and everything wakes me up, so I have to sleep longer to make up for it.

When my roommate comes in my room occasionally to tell me something and I'm asleep, I tend to react like an ax murderer just walked in. I jolt upright and gasp. It's hilarious in the morning, but at that time I get pissed. 
Alright, since everyone currently on board has posted at least once, I'm going to establish a posting order so we can keep things smooth. Can everyone post once a day, or do I need to extend it?

My minimum is five hours. I LOVE to get up early, 4:00 A.M. early so that I have tons of time to do nothing. 
Yeah, I can post once a day, easy-peasy.

I should be able to do one a day fine.

I'm not a morning person in general, I'm just forced to be

Morning person here. One of my favorite feelings is to get up at 7:00 a.m. and do work at a horse barn. I don't like getting up before dawn though, because then it feels like I never even slept. 
Posting order will be as follows:

@Dusk Archon

@CrimsonEclipse

@neverin

@Superduperman717

@Thysnia

Post once a day if you can, and you are free to post another round if everyone makes their post.

If there is a one on one interaction between two characters, please don't post back and forth multiple times if you're both active at the same time. This will keep others from being swamped.

If someone knows they won't be able to post that day, or any number of days, please let us know so we can continue on, and I'll be happy to catch someone up on the story in a conversation if there happens to be a lot of progress since their absense.

Does everything seem fair? 
I am going to post my reply to Bertrand, and after @CrimsonEclipse and @neverin reply, this order will take effect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back