Exoprism OOC

Could you? I don't know about anyone else, but I think it would help if you had a small explanation about what kind of source of power your Role Play is using.

I always understood our powers to be something more akin to mutants from X-Men rather than magic in a typical fantasy sense.

DamagedGlasses said:
Could you? I don't know about anyone else, but I think it would help if you had a small explanation about what kind of source of power your Role Play is using.
Sure. I'll put something together when I get home.

In the mean time I'll be playing Team Fortress 2. And if it comes to either decision I'll change my character accordingly. It's no big deal.

[QUOTE="Dusk Archon]I always understood our peers to be something more skin to mutants from X-Men rather than magic in a typical fantasy sense.

[/QUOTE]
Part of that is purely my inexperience with the subject. I was the first to post up a character, and I wanted to stay away from the cliche powers I usually see. You guys didn't have to follow that same path if you wanted to do something more along magical lines. In that regard, you can change your abilities since we aren't that far in.

Well, I'm quite happy with mine and they work regardless. But it should probably be elaborated a bit too help cement the world.

Did anyone else just read the new character who has "Universal Power" that may only be a "Tad Overpowered"? Do those two terms even belong in the same sentence?

I will definitely do that then. 

DamagedGlasses said:
Did anyone else just read the new character who has "Universal Power" that may only be a "Tad Overpowered"? Do those two terms even belong in the same sentence?
Hang on, I'm going to look at that. That isn't going to fly. At all.

As Glass said, Bex hasn't been insistent or forceful in her pursuits to be the only white haired character. I

Oh

Thanks for sticking up for me "Glass-Kun" You earned it there bud

And yeah if someone said no to changing their hair color I would just suggest that the two be distant cousins or something gee I'm not 666hailsatan

I wasn't trying to start something and everyone has changed with no issues so I don't think it's a big deal.

Like I said, there doesn't need to be a flat out death fight to address it. I'm cealing it off now so it doesn't cause a conflict later.

Completely Ok. I need to work on homework anyhow. 
Ok, Thysnia. Really, by this point I think BEX has gotten the general idea of what you're asking for.

Yeah I'm not an idiot....

13, but not an idiot.

Besides like I said I wouldn't start some big war if the person said no to changing it lol

Okay! That escalated quickly . . . Every one good now? Good! Let's talk about something more entertaining, like, uh, applesauce.

BEX said:
Yeah I'm not an idiot....
13, but not an idiot.

Besides like I said I wouldn't start some big war if the person said no to changing it lol
Could I possibly know that?

My reply was to end this discussion. If you get the point, leave it be and let's move on.

I like milk with sweets, like cinnamon rolls and cake and waffles and pie. I also like to put chocolate milk on my vanilla ice cream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back