• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Age

Akriloth stopped and blinked. "...." He turned and looked towards Miya. He looked back at Carbon then back to Miya. He smirked "Because I don't kill hotties" Akriloth lunged forward, striking at Carbon with a wild craze in his eyes.

Carbon laughed as Miya pinned him to the ground, he looked towards Akriloth. "For Christ sake! She is a goddamn dragon!" He still had the dagger in his hand so he stabbed Miya's tail.

"Do not touch her!" Akriloth slammed himself into Carbon. He slid onto the ground with Carbon until they were near the edge. Akriloth was barely hanging on.

Carbon continued to laugh and ignored the pain running through his body. "You cant kill a fellow hunter! Many people will begin to think you are a dragon lover!."

Akriloth growled, trying to pull himself up "And what if I am?! What if I am in love with that dragon!? I don't care about any of you fools!" Akriloth roared in anger. "I can do what I want!"

Carbon's eyes widened, he was stunned by what Akriloth said. "You were not born a dragon! I refuse to murder a fellow hunter so do your worst traitor and burn my remains!"

Miya quietly snuck up behind Carbon, she rose above him and striked his back, which stung since she had fire fangs. She hissed and threw him aside, helping akriloth up

Akriloth stood and chuckled. "My mother was a dragon. I hate them because she left my father simply because she wanted a dragon mate. Dragons are jerks and that's why I killed them. I think sparing one is fine though." Akriloth shot flames at Carbon.

Carbon's armor absorbed the fire like it was rain. "My suit is custom made!" He stood up and removed his mask but kept his hood up. His face was burned beyond recognition. "I have done this plenty times before and could tell something was diferent."

Akriloth slowly walked towards Carbon "If I kill this dragon, it will be I and only I. No one else...." Akriloth got more and more dragon-like with each step.

Miya tackled Carbon biting his shoulder ripping the armor off. she growled and pressed her talons against his neck choking him and digging her nails into his skin.

Carbon struggled for air as Miya chocked him, he began to wheeze and kick at her. "Let.....go........" He could not even speak due to the force.

Akriloth looked down at Carbon. Akriloth grabbed onto him and lifted him up out of Miya's grasp "Die...." Akriloth threw Carbon out of the cave and over the cliff. Carbon would have to go through the clouds before hitting the ground they were so high up. Akriloth turned back into a human slowly.

((You cannot expect for something like that NOT to happen. Two pissed off dragons, and a giant cliff. I am sorry but if you didn't see this coming then maybe you need a minute to reevaluate your strategy xD sorry man that's kinda funny))

Carbon fell into a massive amount of branches that saved his life but broke his back. "HELP!" He shouted laying on the ground bleeding. "I NEED HELP....PLEASE!"

(HIIII :D )

Akriloth walked over to Miya "Are you OK?" He wanted to put his hand on her shoulder but decided to wait until he knew they were close enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back