• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Age

How about we all just restart and stop being ridiculously over-powered? We can act like this entire scene didn't happen. @Samus Well done, you actually know how to RP)

obnoxious's Dragon Age is a copy of dragonlover1's Dragon Age

Last edited by a moderator:
Dragonlover1 said:
I'm done I might even delete the RP and get off this server because of tetro. Thanks alot
You said you may delete the RP. Precautions had to be made. Sorry.

really i will probably have to open a new rp because of you

hope you feel good about it

-_- Will you delete the rp!

cause really it's unfair

Damn!I was Having fun with this Rp..then this happened?Damn....Just Damn..I Had plans to do in this rp..I though this rp would survive for a long time now its gone...It's like my fault at all..If I shouldn't have helped Akriloth turn in to his new form Miya wouldn't be mad and no fight would have start and the rp would just keep going...huhuhu.

XxMachxX said:
Damn!I was Having fun with this Rp..then this happened?Damn....Just Damn..I Had plans to do in this rp..I though this rp would survive for a long time now its gone...It's like my fault at all..If I shouldn't have helped Akriloth turn in to his new form Miya wouldn't be mad and no fight would have start and the rp would just keep going...huhuhu.[/

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I have to...Since this rp died and none of the members are Rping here...But we're good no hard feelings...Your still in my other rp.. We can still rp together..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back