• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Age

Irane folded in her wings scouting out the area. She didn't notice that Akriloth and Miya were beneath them.

Akriloth flew up and kept himself in front of Irane and Tamenth. He roared loudly, being an undead dragon he was more intimidating than most dragons. Akriloth growled at them both, keeping himself in the air.

Carbon laughed loudly and sadistically after hearing Akriloth roar. "That damn traitor will get what he deserves." He mumbled to himself before looking over at his still bleeding arm.

Tamenth and Irane were unfazed by his appearance. Tamenth roared back at Akriloth ready to fight if he had to.

Akriloth launched himself at Tamenth without warning or hesitation. His movements completely unreadable, just like a dead person's. Akriloth dug his talons into Tamenth as they plummeted down the mountain. Akriloth roared in a frenzy.

Tamenth spread out his wings which slowed their fall and dug his claws into Akriloth as well. He used his hind legs to push Akriloth away.

Akriloth reached out and grabbed onto Tamenth's wing as he was kicked back. He ripped off Tamenth's left wing as he flew into the mountain side painfully. Akriloth roared as he fell and hit the ground hard with a loud thud. He recovered and shook himself off.

Carbon finished bandaging his arm then looked up to see Akriloth on the ground. He walked over and smirked. "Did you enjoy being thrown off of a cliff? I did, it was very fun..."

Miya turned into her dragon form and stretched her wings out, they were healed now and she flew down and landed in between them and yelled "NO FIGHTING!"

Akriloth swung and hit Carbon away and into a tree. Akriloth roared as he released a toxic breath. All the life that it touched simply drained away and went into Akriloth. The fog spread out for a good distance before dissipating.

Tamenth roared in pain falling to the ground and Irane flew down to the ground to help Tamenth.

Akriloth stood and roared, his size much greater than every else's. Akriloth growled as he slowly moved towards Tamenth.

Carbon had the wind knocked out of him as he hit a tree. "What was that for? I was just making an ironic statement." He stood up and walked back over. Carbon stretched and shook his head. "How can i do anything with a broken arm and no weapons?"

"Does my stench disgust you now you arrogant weakling?!" Akriloth snarled in anger. He was in another frenzy and all he wanted to do was make Tamenth suffer uncontrollably.

"That stupid dragon has a big mouth and I will make him suffer for it." Akriloth growled at Miya, anger in his voice.

Tamenth struggled to stand, his wing nearly ripped off. Irane landed beside him looking at him worriedly. Tamenth growled at Akriloth managing to stand.

Carbon smirked and leaned on Miya. "Its a little late for that..." He laughed silently then walked back over to Akriloth. "Just stop being do damn hostile you big oaf."

Akriloth growled "Fine..." He turned and decided to spare the dragon's life. Akriloth spanned his wings and flew off.

Irane frowned looking at Tamenth as Akriloth left. "Are you going to be okay?" Tamenth just growled softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back