• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Age

Akriloth turned into a human and looked at her "I do not like arrogant dragons. That one gets to me the most. If he opens his mouth one more time I will tear off his jaw and eat it." Akriloth growled.

"It's the only way I know how to be. And I hate that stupid dragon" Akriloth never liked arrogant dragons. He sighed and sat down, thinking to himself.

Miya walked over to akriloth and sat down next to him. "hey i know you know how to be nice" she smiled "you've been nice to me"

Irane helped Tamenth move to a safer area and lay down. He didn't say anything to her and just rested his head on the ground. Irane watched over him staying vigilent.

(Here I be!)

Akriloth sat down and decided to just relax and have a calm time. "You're right... And we weren't exactly friends." Akriloth laughed.

(It's cool. I used to make mistakes where I would post something, then someone would post something at the same time but their's came up first and I looked stupid as hell lol. Now I play it safe. And I dunno, you are still by Tamenth and the other dragon)

Akriloth looked over at Miya and thought to himself for a bit about what he would do now.

"That's true, and we did kind of beat the crap out of each other at first. Then later on, but now we're good I am pretty sure." Akriloth smirked, finding it all to be sort of funny.

((You guys could come and grab a person who can barley walk....DUE TO YOU THROWING HIM OFF OF A CLIFF....I don't hold a grudge....))

:bigsmile:

(Don't f**k with Akriloth? The dude eats dragon hearts. You don't usually start fights with someone who eats dragon hearts commonly)

Akriloth's arm fell off. "...." He just turned his head and looked at it blankly. Akriloth just started laughing as he picked it up. He continued laughing even after he put it back onto himself. "That's funny" He sighed, looking at Miya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back