• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Beautyoftheland x Mobius

Ash looked at the guy nervously.After he scribbled down her name,he looked at them and cracked a forced smile."Enjoy yourselves," he said.Ash smiled at Alize."Let's to have some fun," he said.

Marley nodded."I know...it's just horrible when it happens," she shivered.

"Thank you."She said with a smile to the man before smiling at Ash and walking in, looking around at the club?

Nick nodded."I know Mar but it's okay. We're both safe now."He said as he held her close, gently taking her chin and having her look up at him.

Ash looked around,wondering where they should go.He took a glance at Alize before nonchalantly took her hand in his."Sounds like this place is a hot spot," he commented casually as he looked around.

Marley looked up at him and locked her gaze with his for a minute."I just..." She quietly said.

(What if the club Alize and Ash are in has something on Wednesday nights just for slaves and it ends up being their go to hang out place and their relationships continue to grow?We could maybe do four Wednesdays and then have the guys come back?)

((Yes, that sounds great))

"Yeah. Come on."She said with a smile as she pulled him in deeper into the crowd.

"We're safe now....."He said softly, getting lost in her beautiful eyes as he held her close.

Ash smiled and went with her into the crowd."This place is neat!" He said over the music as the stage lights changed colors and sent their beams dancing across the area."I wish we had money for food...they took my wallet...those nachos smell good!" He added as he suddenly stopped and spun her to the music,holding his arm up high so she could move easily.

Marley sighed quietly,not looking away from his eyes."Are we...?" She breathed as she moved her one hand and put it on her bandaged side,wincing.

Alize laughed in joy as she danced, smiling."Yeah I know. But I might be able to make nachos at home!"She called over the music.

Nick dropped his hand from her chin and placed his hand on her uninjured side."With me, you're safe Marley."He said as he still looked into her eyes.

Ash smiled at her."That sounds good!" He replied,feeling like he was screaming because the DJ definitely liked volume.

Marley looked up at him,not wanting to break the gaze.She smiled a small little smile,"I know I can trust you."

Alize smiled."Now come on!"She called, pulling him deeper into the crowd with a soft smile.

Adrian smiled."Yes. You can always trust me Mar, I will never hurt you."He said with a soft smile.

Ash laughed a bit and followed her deeper into the crowd.He glanced towards the DJ as the music stopped momentarily before gulping when a slow song came on.

Marley smiled and kissed him on the chin."Thank you..." She told him softly.

Alize smiled as a slow song came on and she looked over to Ashton with a soft smile.

Adrian smiled and kissed her cheek."You're very welcome Marley..."

(It's still Nick with Marley,right?I just want to make sure I have it right.)

Ash felt his face getting a bit hot as his nervousness kicked in.Why must God have a sense of humor? He thought before looking at Alize."May I...dance with you?" He asked awkwardly,but it was a cute awkward.

Marley smiled at him.After a moment,though,she said."Maybe we should head back...Evan might be wondering where we are..." She said slowly.

((Yeah sorry. I got it confused lol))

Alize smiled and nodded."Yes, you can dance with me."She said with a soft smile.

Nick nodded."Yeah. You're probably right. We should."He said as he began walking back.

(No problem :) .)

Ash smiled and pulled her close to him.He then placed his hands gently on her sides and started to sway to the music.

Marley went with him,holding his hand a bit tightly.She still felt like she could lose him,too.

Alize smiled as she danced with him, resting her head on his chest with a soft sigh, happy. She was just glad to be with him.

Nick smiled softly as he walked with her, not saying anything about her tight hold.

Ash smiled and kissed the top of her head."Perfect timing..." He whispered,glad for God to have put that slow song right there."I couldn't be happier you seen me that day..." He told her quietly.

Marley glanced at their hands after a minute and gasped a bit,letting to as she seen his hand was red."Sorry...I guess I just thought that if I didn't have a good hold on you,I'd lose you...silly,huh?" She apologized as she looked at him,a slight rosiness of embarrassment on her cheeks.

Alize let out another happy sigh."I'm glad I saw you too. Otherwise we wouldn't be here with you either."

Nick chuckled."It's alright Mar. Don't worry about it too much."He said with a smile.

Ash smiled at her."I'm so blessed...and here I thought my life would be over..." He thought out loud,dancing to the music with her.

Marley smiled at him and leaned against him a bit.After a minute,she looked up at him."What do you think of Evan so far?" She asked curiously.

"Well it's not over. It won't be for a while Ash."She said softly as she looked up at him with a soft, happy smile.

Nick shrugged."He's nice I guess. I'd just rather not have a master in the first place."He said as he looked over at hrr.

Ash kissed her cheek."Not while you're with me," he told her with a smile.

Marley nodded understandingly."Yeah...but for a master he's not bad?" She looked at him casually.

Alize smiled as she looked up at him."Yeah. But you also aren't going to die anytime soon."She said with a soft smile as she looked at him.

Nick shrugged."No. He's not that bad."He said softly as they walked.

Ash smiled at her and gently dipped her at the end of the song.He chuckled."Nope,not gonna happen," he said right before the music blasted for an upbeat song.

"That makes things a bit better," Marley looked at him.

Alize smiled ss she was dipprd and kissed his cheek gently."Thank you for the dance Ash."

"Yeay I guess so. Since I'll probably be living with him for the rest of my life."He said softly.

Ash smiled and pushed some hair out of her face."Thank you," he said before moving to the left a bit when somebody next to him started jumping to the music.He gave a slight smirk to Alize before beginning to jump and pump his hand into the air like the rest of the people."The DJ's got some life," he called to her.

Marley shrugged."You never know," she said as she looked up at him."Remember...there's people like us who were set free..." She said daydreamily.

Alize smiled softly."Yes, he does."She said with a smile as she looked up at him, beginning to dance as well with a happy smile.

Nick nodded."Yeah, you do have a point but I doubt we'll be set free Mar."He said as he looked over at her."It doesn't seem like they want to let us go."

Ash smiled and looked around as he danced along to the music."Hopefully nobody recognizes you...isn't Jensen one of the best generals?" He said to her.

Marley shrugged slightly."I got you back...anything could happen," she said as she looked at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back