• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Beautyoftheland x Mobius

Mobius

Three Thousand Club
@Beautyoftheland

A continuation of probably one of the most fun PRPGs I've ever been in :P .

Last edited by a moderator:
(Sure!Might be longer than normal due to my excitement :P .)

Marley could feel excitement building up inside of her as she slipped the saddle off of her mount and set it on a rack near the horse's stall.Even though she hated having to kill that man,even if he did do what he did,all of her guilt was forgotten as she thought about seeing Adrian again.I never thought I would be excited to see him the day he bought me, she thought as she lead the horse into its stall and took the bridle off.Once she was finished,she looked towards Alize,unable to hold a small excited smile from her face."Reay?" She asked,feeling like she might just go without her if she wasn't since she just couldn't wait much longer.

Wyatt held his hands behind his back as he watched the door of the throne room,waiting to see the girls come through give their report to the king.He couldn't wait to look into her beautiful eyes,hold her close,and comfort her during her bad dreams again.He hoped he didn't look anxious.All of the time trying to hide his worry from the king who of course had requested them to stay and wait for any sort of news from the girls.

Alize took her saddle off her horse and put it on the rack. She then took her bridle off. Hanging it up on the rack."Yeah....I want to see Wyatt again...."She said softly as she turned to look at Marley before walking out of the stable.

Adrian rocked back and forth on his feet, waiting for Marley. He wanted to hold her in his arms again. Hold her close to him and cradle her. Being without her has been hard. And he wanted her so bad. 
((Bump :) ))

Marley nodded and started out of the stable towards the palace.She chewed on her tongue to keep herself appearing calm."I wonder if they missed us..." She thought out loud as she opened up the door to the palace and held it for Alize.

Wyatt began to pace just slightly,unable to help himself.The king didn't seem to be paying attention to them,so he didn't care.How much longer will they be? He thought,hoping he wouldn't have to wait any longer.He just wanted her back in his arms,safe and sound.

"So do I.....I can't help but think that maybe they didn't miss us at all. I don't know why though....."She said softly as she entered the castle, entering the castle and waiting for Marley before walking into the throne room with a quiet sigh.

Adrian shifted his feet lightly as he looked around, waiting anxiously for Marley. He looked up as he heard footsteps, hoping it would be Marley

Marley entered the castle and started for the throne room."I know what you mean...It's probably just our minds running silly," she said before she went into the throne room,looking for Adrian.

Wyatt looked towards the door when he heard it open.As he eyes landed on Alize,a large smile came onto his face and he headed over to her,opening his arms for her to come into them.

The king looked towards the door,but he decided to give his generals a chance and he stayed quiet,watching with a smirk.

Alize smiled, walking into his arms and wrapping her own around him as best she could. She had missed him so much. She nuzzled into his chest as she let out a happy sigh.

Adrian looked up. He smiled when he saw Marley and wrapped his arms around her, carefully, but tightly as he smiled at her.

Wyatt smiled and held her close to him,still being mindful of her back,yet he wanted to keep her as close to himself as possible.He kissed the top of her head and told her,"I missed you so much..."

Marley smiled and muzzled her head against him,stopping with her ear near his heart and listening to it beat."I love you..." She whispered to him and she shut her eyes and squeezed him as if he might poof away.

"I missed you too..."She said as she nuzzled into his chest."I'm so glad I'm back....."She said softly as she looked up at him with a soft smile. So happy to be with him again.

Adrian chuckled softly as she squeezed him."I love you too Marley...."He said softly as he nuzzled her gently, holding her close.

Wyatt smiled and kissed her forehead."I'm so glad you're back.I couldn't have been more worried," he told her in truthful quietness,unable to look away from her.

Marley smiled and sighed contently,enjoying the feeling of him being close to her.She listened to his heartbeat and leaned against him slightly."I was so afraid I wouldn't see you again," she admitted.

The king watched them,surprised at how the men were treating their slaves.He decided to give them a few more minutes,though.They earned a little time together,the men.The girls he couldn't care less about,due to their rank,but the generals had done a lot for him and he figured he'd reward them.

Alize smiled as she nuzzled into his chest."Me too.....I didn't knkw if I was ever going to see you again..."She said softly as she looked up at him with a smile.

Adrian smiled as he held her close."I missed you too. "He said gently, looking down at her with a soft smile as he kissed the top of her head. He had been so worried for her. So very worried.

The king,deciding that that was long enough for their little reunion,cleared his throat and stood up from his throne."Well,now that everybody is reaquainted (sp?),I need 'the scoop',you might say," he said in his voice that always seemed to boom across a room.

Wyatt looked behind him at the king,not letting Alize go just yet.Since he didn't want to anger the king,he let her go,but not before he kissed her on the top of her head again and gave her a loving smile.

Marley smiled and enjoyed the moment.The moment ended too soon when the king spoke up.She sighed and glanced towards Alize,not wanting to move.

Alize turned around to face the king with a soft sigh. She took a deep breath before speaking."We took care of it like you said and we got the book back."She said softly as she glanced at Marley before looking back to the king.

Adrian smiled softly but sighed as the king spoke. He let go of her only after kissing the top of her head. He turned to look at the king quietly, still standing near Marley.

Wyatt looked over at Alize as she spoke, a smile on his face as he thought that they would be together again.

Marley nodded and added,"The guards took the book back to its place." She crossed her arms casually over her chest.

The king smiled and clapped his hands together one time."Good!You two are dismissed then," he told them.

Alize immediately relaxed and waited for Wyatt. Even though he treated her like a person, she was still a slave and would wait for her master. She mostly did this to give the King no reason to punish them for something.

Adrian smiled as he watched Marley, smiling as he placed his hand on her shoulder."Let's go home."He said with a smile as he looked down at her, glad to be with her again.

Wyatt nodded to his king,glad that the whole situation was finally over.He then looked at Alize and couldn't help but smile in a glowing way."Ready to go home?" He asked as he gently took her hand and started to rub it with his thumb.

Marley looked over at Adrian and smiled at him before telling him,"I couldn't happier to hear those words."

Alize smiled and nodded."Yeah. I just want to go back to your house where I get a nice warm bed."She said softly as she smiled, looking up at him.

Adrian smiled and took her hand in his."Then let's go."He said with a smile as he looked at her before walking to the castle doors and holding them open for her.

[dice]1303[/dice]

Wyatt smiled and her and started towards the doors."Where you're nice and safe..." He added.There was no doubt that he had been more than worried for her and he was just glad to have her back with him.

Marley smiled and walked out of the doors."Thanks," she told him,her cheeks getting just a bit warm.She was so happy to be back home with him.Then she started away from the castle,glad to leave it,holding his hand as if she might lose him again/

"Yeah. I 
"Yeah. I'm just glad to be with you again."She said softly as she leaned into him some. She was just so glad to be with him again. Even though she would have to work she was still happy to be with him.

Adrian smiled as he walked away from the castle and into the city. He was glad to be away from the King and the castle. He was even more happy he was with Marley again.

Wyatt smiled and looked down at her as she leaned against him a bit."How about I make dinner tonight?You might be surprised,but I'm pretty good at it," he suggested and explained as he headed in the direction of home.

Marley sighed happily as she walked along.Her thoughts began to wander to her whole experience and for a quick moment she thought about her friend in the slave market.Her facial expression turned to a slightly concerned one as she loomed on those thoughts.

Alize looked up at him."Are you sure? I can cook dinner......"She said softly as she looked up at him. She wasn't sure what to do necessarily.

Adrian wrapped his arm around her with a soft smile. He loved her so much. He was so glad that she was back home and safe. And that she would remain safe for the rest of her life.

Wyatt nodded and smiled at her."I'm positive," he told her before chuckling just a bit,"Unless you want to cook dinner...?"

Marley pulled herself out of her thoughts when he rapped his arm around her.She smiled and rested her head against him,glad to be home.

Alize shrugged softly."If you want me to I can."She said with a soft smile as she looked at him. She didn't really care either way.

Adrian smiled as he kissed the top of her head."Are you hungry?"He asked softly as he looked at her.

((So sorry! I thought I had already responded))

(That's okay.I will be at an all day concert tomorrow and not post until late if at all.)

Wyatt shook his head gently."I'd rather make you something,sniper,B he said,his tone turning playful at the end.

Marley looked at him and nodded gently."I am.I didn't eat much on my expedition," she answered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back