• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Beautyoftheland x Mobius

(Yep, totally!!)

Ash gently turned her head via his fingers under her chin so that she was looking at him. "Of course, because it's bothering you and I want to help make it better," he told her gently.

Marley quietly cried into his shirt, feeling like an emotional wreck. Why had she ever gone and destroyed Adrian's trust in her?

"I'm worried Ash........he left so angry with me......."She said quietly."What if he's hurt? Or worse, dead. What would I do then? The last time I saw him, I was sneaking out. And the last thing I remember, was him looking so betrayed....."She said as she held back silent tears.

Nick just continued to gently rock her and run his hands through her hair, stroking her shoulders in the process. He didn't want her to be upset."He'll be alright Mar....I promise."He said softly.

Ash wrapped his arms around her and held her close to him. "There's no reason to worry... he's a general. He's survived war after war. He'll come home to you and I'm sure by then he'll be able to reason and understand you," he told her softly.

Marley cried a bit harder. "I'm so afraid he won't be," she whispered between her tears.

"But I made him so mad!!!"She said through tears as she took a chunk of Ash's shirt and held it in her balled fist as she cried."What if he doesn't want to reason Ash? He'll hate me!"

"He's a general, Mar, he'll come nack, and when he does, he'll be fine. After all, he does have good training. He defeated us."He said as he looked down at him with a sigh.

Ash held her close to him, gently rubbing her back and shushing her. "It'll be okay, I promise you. If he cares about you even an ounce, he'll listen to you. If he won't listen to you then he wasn't the guy for you and you deserve better," he told her softly.

Marley sighed quietly and rested her head against his chest. "You're right... I know it," she whispered.

""Bur he was so mad Ash....you saw what he did to me.....he was so mad he broke his promise to never hurt me again...."She saI'd quietly."What if he was taken as a prisoner?"She asked hom, shuddering at the thought.

Nick nodded as he looked down at her."Yeah. He'll be perfectly alright."He said softly as he looked at her, stroking her shoulders gently."There see? Are you hungry Mar? You didn't eat anything a dinner..."He said softly.

Ash sighed quietly and thought for a minute about what he should say. "He probably was overwhelmed with everything... give him time to calm down and really think about it and you'll see that he didn't mean any of it," he told her quietly.

Marley sighed quietly, looking down as he spoke. She wasn't so sure she believed him. When he asked if she was hungry, she looked up at him and nodded slowly.

Alize looked up at Ash, and buried her face in his chest, holding tight to his shirt. She hoped he would come back soon. She was really started to miss him.

Nick nodded."Alright, come on, there's leftovers in yhe kitchen."He said with a slight smile, standing up slowly.

Ash held her close to him, gently rubbing her back. As much as he hated Wyatt, he felt terrible for her that she was so upset about the man being gone and everything else that happened.

Marley nodded and wiped her eyes, sniffling a little bit. She then slowly stood up and somehow managed a smile at him before slowly walking down the stairs.

Alize held some of his shirt in her fist as she tried to calm down, enjoying his touch and yhe way he held her.

Nick smiled as he came downstairs after her, glad that she had calmed down enough to eat, because you couldn't live without food.

(Sorry for the wait!)

Ash held her gently, but close to him, his hand gently running up and down her back. "Everything will be okay," he whispered to her.

Marley sighed quietly as she made her way back to the table and sat down. Evan looked at them and raised an eyebrow once he looked at Nick.

"Yeah.....I'm sorry I messed up our movie night......"She said softly as she looked up at him, inhaling and then letting out a slow, shaky, sigh, calming down now as she looked up at him.

Nick set another plateam if food down, for Marley, before looking over to his master and sighing quietly."If you're done eating I can take your plate."

((It's alright. I've been suffering through wisdom teeth problems and thrush causing my mouth to be raw and making it so I can't eat, drink, or even talk, without pain :( So this is basically the way I am able to communicate with other people))

Ash gave her a smile, shaking his head. "You didn't ruin our movie night," he told her, running a hand through her hair.

Marley quietly thanked Nick for the plate before she started to eat. Evan nodded and stood up,"Yes, thank you." He then walked up the stairs to go to his office.

(That's awful!)

((Yeah, I've already lost five pounds in one week due to eating hardly anything))

Alize shook her head."But I did. I started crying during the movie Ash....."She said quietly as she looked up at him, wiping the last of her tears from her eyes.

Nick nodded and took Evan's plate, walking over to the sink and washing his and Evan'so dish."After this week should be able to just relax for a bit unless Evan needs me."He said softly as he looked over at him.

((I think I'm gonna head to bed soon, I'm exhausted ))

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back