• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Beautyoftheland x Mobius

"Yeah. He is. He's one of the best. Him and Marley's Master."She said as she looked at him, thinking about what could happen if she got recognized.

Nick nodded."True. But I still don't think I'll be set free anytime soon."He said as they walked.

Ash thought about that for a moment.Then he asked,"Want to sit down at one of the tables?"

Marley gently pulled on his arm and stood on her tiptoes,kissing his cheek sweetly."Maybe so maybe not,but if you are don't go too far without me," she told him as she started walking again.

"Sure."She said as she looked up at him, smiling softly as she ran a hand through her hair.

Nick smiled. "Don't worry. I won't go anywhere without you."He said as he walked with her.

(Yikes!I thought you didn't reply xD )

Ash smiled and went over to one of the tables.There were normal ones for four people,but there were taller ones for two people and he went over to one of them to not keep a larger group from being able to sit together.

Marley smiled and leaned against him."Good," she said as they turned down Evan's street.

Alize sat down across from Ash quietly with a soft smile. This was actually pretty nice being with Ash.

Nick smiled as he walked up the porch and opened the door, holding it open for Marley with a charming smile.

((So sorry it took so long ><))

(It's okay :) .)

Ash smiled and looked over at her."This is the first time I've enjoyed myself since the war ended," he told her as he looked in her eyes.

Marley felt her cheeks turning hot when she seen the rather dashing looking smile on Nick's face as he held the door open for her."T-Thanks," she said softly before walking in.

"Yeah. It's bedn a while since I've enjoyed myself..."She said softly as she looked at him.

Nick smiled at her blush then chuckled softly at her stutter."You're very welcome Mar."

Ash smiled at her and glanced around for a minute.When he looked back at her,he told her,"I thought about you every night."

Evan walked down the stairs when he heard the door opening.He smiled a bit,glad to see they had obeyed him"Good," he said to them as he walked towards them."Why don't you two make dinner then you can have the rest of the night off?" He suggested.

Marley felt her cheeks get even more hot and she did her best to try to hide them.When Evan came down she looked back at Nick."I'd better not help..." She said softly.

"I thought about you too.......I was worried that maybe you had gotten caught. And was worried that maybe something worse had happened.....that you got killed....."She said softly as she looked at him.

"I'll make the dinner. Mar's not the.....safest in a kitchen so she'll help set the table."He said with a soft smile as he looked at her.

((I am so sorry I didn't respond sooner, I completely forgot about it. I'm so sorry))

Ash smiled kindly at her."Well,I didn't get killed...it's nice to hear that somebody was thinking about me," he told her,glancing to his left as a waitress carrying almost too many plates rushed by.

Marley chuckled lightly."Yeah...I'm a hazard in the kitchen..." She confessed somewhat,feeling somewhat embarrassed.

"Well,then that sounds like the plan you should follow...I'll be up in my office until it's done," Evan said with a gentle smile and a nod,heading back up to finish filing some records in his messy office.

"I'm glad that you weren't killed. I'd be so upset."She said as she looked at him, smiling softly.

Nick nodded and went into the kitchen. Opening the fridge."What are you in the mood for?"He asked Marley softly.

Ash smiled at her."I couldn't be happier that I can see you...it makes everything easier," he told her.

Marley shrugged as she went in with him."Anything tasty," she said as she got plates out.

"Me too. I'm glad that, for right now, you're staying with me. Or else I'd be all alone..."She said with a soft smile as she looked up at him.

Nick chuckled softly."Okay. How about......spaghetti?"He asked looking back at her.

Ash smiled at her and reached for her hand across the table."Yeah...I'm surprised they left us alone," he said as he thought about it.

Marley smiled at him."My favorite," she told him as she began to put the plates on the table.

"They really didn't have much choice. They both had to go."She said softly as she looked up at him.

"Alright then. Spaghetti it is."He said as he got the stuff and went to start cooking.

Ash shrugged at her reply."Yeah,I guess you're right," he commented lightly.

Marley smiled at him before she continued to set the table,hoping something simple would be alright for Evab.

"Yeah. But hey, it's my gain."She said softly as she looked up at him with a soft smile, her eyes sparkling.

Nick put the spaghetti on plates after it was done and poured meat sauce onto each one before setting it on the table."I'll go let Evan know."He said as he jogged up the stairs to Evan's study and knocked on the door."Dinners ready."

((I am so very sorry it took so long. I really thought I had responded already))

Ash smiled at her and said,"Mine,too...I really missed seeing you...I know I've driven that point home,but it's the truth."

Marley nodded at looked at the delicious pasta in the plates that were on the table.Her mouth watered and her stomach growled.She couldn't wait to eat!She thought back to that time after Adrian was forced to whip her...he so kindly made her favorite dish for her.Now he hated her...

Evan had just set the phone down when Nick knocked on the door."Alright,thank you,Nicolas," he said before he stood up from his computer chair and headed towards the door.

"Yeah. I've missed you too......."She said softly as she looked up at him.

Nick nodded and headed back downstairs to Marley quietly, sitting down at the table.

Ash smiled before he glanced at the large clock on the wall."Maybe we should head back and make dinner?" He suggested,his stomach growling slightly.

Marley sat down when Nick did,but she asked him,"Do you think he'll let us sit here with him?"

Evan opened the door of his study and walked into the hallway.He ran a hand through his hair as he went to the stairs.He thought about what happened the night before as he went down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Yeah, probably. I'm starting to get hungry."She said softly as she looked up at him.

Nick shrugged."Probably."He said as he remained sitting, watching as Evan entered the kitchen.

(Sorry I didn't reply!I forgot xD .)

Ash nodded and stood up,reaching out for her hand to hold it as they walked out and back."We should come back some time...it was fun," he said with a smile.

Marley watched as Evan came in,shifting slightly as she began to feel awkward.She looked down at her food,the smell of it tempting her to take a bite before Evan sat down.

Evan looked towards the plates on the table."Looks wonderful...did Marley help?" He asked with a chuckle as he pulled out his chair and sat down.

"Yeah. It was. How about again next week? Since Wyatt will be gone for a while."She said softly as she looked up at him.

Nick nodded."Yeah. She set the table."He said as he looked at him.

((So so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry Mobius))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back