• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Beautyoftheland x Mobius

Alize nodded."Yeah. They tasted really good. "She said with a soft smile.

"No you didn't. He'll come to his senses. I promise."He said gently.

Ash chuckled slightly."Good,because bacon isn't my specialty," he said before he took another drink of his drink.

"And if he doesn't?" Marley sniffled again as she looked at him.

"You did fine Ash. You did better than I could do. "She said softly as she smiled at him, taking a drink of her tea.

Nick sighed."If he doesn't then I'm still here."Je said as he looked at her, still holding her close.

"I love bacon,but it isn't cooperative for me," Ash said with a chuckle.

Marley smiled at him and wiped a tear from her eye."I guess you always were there," she said.

Alize smiled."I had to learn to cook because Marley couldn't without disaster striking."She said with a light laugh.

Nick nodde"And I always will be."He said as he wiped her tears with his thumb.

Ash laughed as he thought about Marley's terrible cooking attempts."We thought we were under attack the time she tried the first time...how does one blow up an oven?" He remembered.

Marley smiled at him and rapped her arms around him."I...I love you..." She told him softly.

Alize shrugged softly."I have no clue. But I know that our commander was dumbfounded."She said softly as looked at him.

Nick smiled softly ad he nuzzled her hair, kissing her cheek."I love you too Marley."He said with a smile as he held her close.

Ash chuckled and shook his head."I never thought I'd want to be back in that camp...anything's better than slavery," he said with a sigh as he finished his drink.

Marley smiled and rested her forehead against his shoulder."I don't know what I'd do without you..." She told him quietly.

Alize nodded quietly and let out a soft sigh as she took a drink of her tea, finishing her drink."Are you done eating?"She asked softly as she smiled softly.

Nick smiled softly as he held her close."I'll always be here for you Marley. No matter what."

Ash nodded at her."Are you?" He asked as he turned his glass around a bit.

Marley sighed in relief."It's great to hear,Nick..." She told him as she looked at him.

Alize nodded softly."Yeah."She said softly as she stood, taking his plate and hers into the kitchen to wash them. Falling into her normal rhythm of what she did as a slave. It had become habit for her.

Nick smiled as he kissed her cheek gently."Good. Because I want you know that I care for you, Marley."He said softly.

Ash smiled and stood up.He took the cups and utensils into the kitchen before going back and grabbing the napkins.He through them out before going over to her."I can help," he said as he picked up a towel to dry the dishes.

Marley smiled at him,her tears drying and a warm feeling coming inside of her.She kissed his cheek gently like he did to her."It's like music to my ears..." She told him softly.

"If you want too. You don't have to though."She said softly with all slight shrug as she looked at him.

Nick smiled and pulled her closer with a soft, happy smile. He loved her so much.

Ash shrugged."I don't mind," he told her as he dried a plate.

Marley smiled and relaxed against him,shutting her eyes.

Alize nodded softly."Thanks for the help Ashton."She said with a soft smile as she kissed his cheek gently."At least someone still likes me..... "She said quietly as she washed the dishes.

Nick smiled as he held her close."Do you feel up to a walk Mar?"He asked softly.

Ash smiled and kissed her cheek back.He stopped drying for a moment and put his arm around her shoulder when she said what she did next."I'll always like you...and be there for you...and hold you when you need somebody to support you..." He went on,nuzzling against her cheek for a minute.

Marley smiled and perked up a little."Yeah,that'd be nice...will Evan allow it?" She said as she looked up at him.

Alize smiled softly as she nuzzled into him some."Thank you Ashton...."She said softly.

Nick shrugged."I don't know. I sort of forgot about him...."He said softly as he looked at her.

Ash smiled at her."Your welcome..." He told her softly.

Marley shrugged."It doesn't hurt to ask," she said lightly.

Alize smiled and nuzzled him once more before resuming washing dishes.

Nick nodded."Yeah. Come on."He said with a soft smile.

(I'm sorry!I thought I replied!)

Ash dried the dishes as she finished washing them,a smile on his face."What can we do once we're done?" He asked curiously.

Marley took his hand and used her free hand to hold her side."I hope he'll let us," she said somewhat undoubtedly.

Evan was in his office,writing things down on a piece of paper as his secretary read them over the phone to him.Some things he preferred to do on his own,especially recording the statistics for his business and keeping them where he knew they were.

Alize shrugged softly."I don't know. Wyatt isn't here so......"She said with a light shrug as she looked ar him.

Nick nodded."Alright. Come on."He said walking towards Evan's office with a soft sigh.

Alize shrugged softly."I don't know. Wyatt isn't here so......"She said with a light shrug as she looked ar him.

Nick nodded."Alright. Come on."He said walking towards Evan's office with a soft sigh.

Ash smiled at her."I wonder if we can go check out the town," he thought out loud.

Marley went with him,holding her side since it was complaining again.

Alize shrugged softly."We can do basically whatever we want. Wyatt isn't here."She said softly as she looked ar him.

Nick knocked on the door quietly."Sir?"He asked as he waited for an answer, looking back at Marley briefly.

Ash smirked a bit."Then why don't we take a tour of the town?" He said as he gently took her hand.

Evan heard a knock on his door and Nick's voice.With a sigh be balanced his phone on his shoulder."Hold on,Jan," he said before calling to Nick,"Come in."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back