• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Beautyoftheland x Mobius

Ash smiled and carefully leaned against the fridge,being mindful of his injuries."Unless you don't want to," he said kindly.

Marley looked at him with a frown."How are you feeling?" She asked.

"I do want to."She said softly as she as she got some eggs, cracking them over the heated pan.

Nick nodded."I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?"He asked softly as he opened the refrigerator door.

Ash smiled at her."May I help with anything?" He asked.

Marley shrugged."You just seem stiff a little," she said casually.

"If you want. I'm just making eggs and bacon."She said softly as she glanced back at him.

Nick shrugged."I just slept wrong. That's all."GE said softly as he looked at her.

"I can do the bacon," Ash said as he got out the package and a pan.

Marley sighed,knowing that probably wasn't the case."As long as you're alright..." She said slowly.

Alize nodded softly."Alright. Thanks."She said with a soft smile as she stirred the eggs some.

Nick nodded."I'm fine Marley, don't worry."He said softly as he got out a pan."What do you want?"

Ash smiled and put strips of bacon in the pan after turning the burner on.

Marley thought for a minute before shrugging."I don't care.Will your master mind me eating something?" She leaned against the counter.

Alize smiled softly."I'm just glad I'm not going to be all alone over here."She said softly as she flipped her eggs.

Nick nodded."No. He won't mind. So long as I don't blow anything up. Which means you don't cook."He said with a soft chuckle.

Ash smiled and worked on cooking the bacon."I'm glad I can be with you...I'm sorry I suggested meeting last night.That wouldn't have happened to you if I didn't suggest we try," he apologized.

Marley laughed and was glad for it."Good idea.I've been known to do that " she said while chuckling.

Alize shook her head softly."No, I agreed to it. It's my fault to Ash."She said softly as she looked at him, then back to the eggs.

Nick smiled."Hoe about.....an omelet?"Ge said softly as he looked up at her.

Ash sighed and shook his head."It doesn't make me feel any less guilty..." He said in a depressed sort of way.

Marley gave a small smile to him."That sounds good," she answered him.

"But it's not your fault Ashton. It's just as much mine as it is yours."She said as she sighed and put the eggs on the plates.

Nick smiled. "Alright."He said softly as he got out ham, eggs, bacon, cheese, green bell peppers and red bell peppers.

Ash shrugged."It doesn't mean I don't feel just as guilty," he said as he took the bacon out of the pan and put it on the plates Alize had out.

Marley sighed as she watched him,feeling horrible and much like a piece of garbage in a dump.It was all her fault...she lost the first person to really love her for who she was.

Alize took both their plates, carefully opening the door to go outside, she felt horrible still.

Nick glanced at her with a sigh."Are you okay Marley?"He asked as he flipped the bacon.

Ash followed her,bringing the utensils and some napkins out."I'll grab some drinks...what would you like?" He asked.

Marley sighed and nodded her head from side the side."Not really..." She answered,sounding down in the dumps.

"Just tea please. "She said softly as she looked at him, smiling slightly as she set the food on the table.

Nick frowned as he he left the stove and went over to her, putting his arms around her."What's bothering you?"

Ash nodded and went back inside to get the drinks after unloading the utensils and the napkins.He got Alize her tea and poured some cool-aid for himself.Then he made his way back out."Here you go," he said as he set her tea down by her plate.

Marley rested her head against his chest,trying to keep from sobbing."I ruined everything between me and Adrian..." She said,tears starting to fall as she thought about it.

Alize smiled and kissed his cheek gently."Thanks Ash...."She's said hugging him softly before quietly sitting down.

Nick frowned softly ad he kissed the top of her head."It'll get better Marley, I promise."He said softly as he held her close."He'll realize what a special girl you are. And who he lost."

Ash smiled and hugged her back before sitting down and taking a fork to his breakfast."I can't tell you how hungry I am," he told her with a chuckle.

Marley felt herself getting to the hiccuping stage of crying where she can barely breath."But...what if he doesn't even come back?" She got out in between the hiccups.

Alize smiled softly."Yeah I waz pretty hungry this morning when he unlocked my door so I could eat."She said as she tool a bite of food.

Nick frowned and rubbed her back gently, holding her close."He'll come back Mar. I promise."

Ash raised an eyebrow as he took a bite of eggs."He locked you somewhere?" He asked,trying to keep his tone level.

Marley shook her head a bit while it was still against him."What if he doesn't give me another chane?" She continued.

"Yeah.....he locked me in my room. "She said with a soft shrug as she looked at him, taking a drink of her tea.

"Then he'll miss out on the most beautiful and kind girl in the whole world."He said as he stroked her hair gently.

Ash shook his head and sighed.He didn't comment on it because he didn't want to upset her,but his opinion was definitely against Wyatt."Well,at least you're out now..." He said slowly after a minue.

Marley sniffled after a minute."I ruined everything,Nick..." She cried softly.

Alize nodded softly."Yeah. That's good."She said softly ad she continued to eat her breakfast.

Nick sighed softly as he held her close."No you didn't ruin it Marley."He said as he kissed her head gently.

Ash ate his breakfast and smiled at her."The eggs were good.Did you like the bacon?" He asked her as he took a drink.

Marley whimpered and looked at him."Yes,I did...he couldn't have been angrier with me," she said with a sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back