• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy After The War (1x1 with Saffron_Majesty)

Anthony was halfway through his fifth plate. "Yeah I wouldn't think you'd do that. Your a good person." Anthony said. He took a moment to finish of his sixth plate. "I'm gonna take a plate and go get some sleep. This should be the last time I sleep for a week. If you ever have any trouble sleeping or you can't, my quarters are on the 65th floor. If I'm ever... The other me, then my room is on the 67th floor." Anthony said, grabbing a sixth plate and heading for the door.

"Alright..Hey Anthony." She sat up and looked after him. "Thank you." She said resolutely and sincerely. "I can't thank you enough." She said as she smiled. The corners of her mouth revealed the dimples in her cheeks now.

"Ah yeah no problem." Anthony said looking back and continuing fot the door. Anthony was halfway out door when he turned slightly. "You've got a really nice smile. I hope I see it some more." He said returning the smole before he left and closed the door behind him.

His compliment made her raise her eyebrows in pleasant surprise. As he left she couldn't help but feel a little warm. Slowly she finished her second plate and placed the two she used back on the cart. She felt full now and her stomach was working on returning to it's normal functions. Her bed was plopped on again and she looked around. There was nothing else to do here. She started to lay down again but she noticed a leaf on her pillow. It must have gotten stuck in her hair and came out of the bird's nest of knots when she was asleep.

It was a small leaf that had turned yellow and brown. Carefully she picked it up and held it in her palm. It was like a little memento. Rayvin stared at it and just like that, the leaf started to float in her hand. She did it! And there was no complication! She was so proud of herself and she held it there, playing with it in the delicate zephyrs.

Anthony reached his room on the 67th floor and immediately upon reached the bed, slammed down on top of it. His bandages had bled through some and the injury itself was making Anthony exhausted. His eyes closed and the room began the process of frosting until he would wake. This room was different from his other. The walls were black and made of a rough material that was good for the formation of ice.

Rayvin would fall back asleep and wouldn't wake up until the early hours of the morning. She felt so out of it but had the urge to find a bathroom. "U-um hello?" She called out. "Can anyone hear me?" She stood from her bed and started to meandor around the room. She didn't know what time it was but, man did she feel like she'd slept for hours and hours.

"A bathroom?" She walked slowly towards the sound of the speaker. She yawned and scratched her head while standing there.

The door to the containment cell opened and a stout looking male member walked through. He pointed to near the elevator. "The bathroom's just down the hall ma'am.' the man informed her.

"Alright.. Do you know the time?" She asked as she stepped out of the door. Rayvin got a feeling that the members were uneasy around her.. After finding the restroom, she lingered in the stall. The floor felt cool on her feet and she liked the sensation. Once she was done, she couldn't help but meandor around. What else was around here?

"It's five AM ma'am." The member said to her. When she had gone for the restroom, the stout man returned to his station at the containment room control panel. When the woman came back, meandering around the hall the member asked, "Is there anything else I can help you with?"

"Uh.. maybe," she thought about it. "Is there anything else to do? I don't really feel like I can sleep right now." Hopefully it wasn't too much to ask. She stood in wrinkled clothes as she spoke to this member.

"Well, General Anthony did tell us to make sure you went to him if you were feeling restless. I think he would be more apt to find something. He's on the 65th floor if you want to find him." The stout man said realizing that he was about to have nothing to do. "Also, I do believe the General is in one of his winters which means when he sleeps, his abilities manifest around him, so be careful if you decide to go up there." The member advised.

"Are there any other options? I don't want to disturb him this early." She stretched again and looked around. "Like going outside?"

"I'm sorry ma'am. Only the General or the Boss are allowed to remove you from the premises. The General's training room is on the 68th floor if you would like something to do. I'm afraid I cant offer you anything more." The member said patiently.

"Oh." She sighed with slight disappointment. "Alright I'll go to the training room." She said and rocked on her heels before heading to the elevator. There was still a sense of tiredness but her mind was awake with questions, curiosity, and a newfound determination. Her limbs felt a little weak right now too. 'What was in the training room,' she wondered.

The member sighed tiredly and sat as his station in boredom as the occupant of the containment room walked off down the short hall. He had been given no restraint instruction so he let the woman go.

Anthony's eyes flashed open. HE sat up in his bed and huge amounts of frost crinkled and popped along his skin and clothes. A big yawn came next and Anthony smultaneously swung his legs over the side of the bed and placed his feet on the floor, careful to not slip on the think layer of ice that had formed. A digital thermometer on the wall read -50 degrees Fahrenheit. "Huh, warm night." Anthony commented. He went about getting dressed in casual clothes. This was around the time he went to work out in the gym on the 68th floor. Anthony walked out of his room and made his was to the elevator.

The elevator took a minute longer to reach him since Rayvin was getting off on the 68th floor. It was dark as the doors opened but as she stepped in, the lights flickered on. She fixed her pants that had loosened through the night and tightened the draw strings.

Anthony stood at the elevator, ice and frost gathering around him rapidly as he yawned. "That's not normal." Anthony said as the elevator held a moment at floor 68 before proceeding to 65. Anthony stepped on and descended to his gym, curious to see what was going on. When he stepped out of the elevator onto the gym floor, his frost and ice crawled at a sprinting pace across the walls, floor, and ceiling. Anthony cracked his neck and the indomitable advance of cold slowed drastically. "Oh hello." Anthony said with a grin as he spotted Rayvin across the gym a ways. "Your up early." He said laughing at the ridiculousness of the statement.

Rayvin had heard the elevator ding as it stopped at the floor. She suspected who it would be and she wasn't wrong. "Can you blame me? I slept like 11 hours." Her eyes still looked half asleep as she turned. "I can leave if you want. I was told I could only go to your room or here.. " She held her hands out to silently emphasize the choice she had made.

"You could've come to my room. I never mind the company." Anthony said looking back annoyedly at the ice everywhere behind him. "Also you can stay. This gym is made for people like us. Maybe it'd be good for you and I to get a work out in. I can coach you a little of you want." Anthony said smiling and holding out his hands to mock Rayvin's gesture.

"Well...," She leaned over and looked behind him. "I was warned it might be a bit cold in your room. I also didn't know if you were awake." She shrugged but caught on to his mockery. "I can try. Why not?" She sighed. It was becoming clear that she was not a morning person.

"You do not like to be awake do you?" Anthony asked chuckling. "You need to fully wake up first." Anthony stalked slowly over to a coffee machine that had been installed in the far corner of the room. "And while we're getting out morning java, let's discuss our plans. We are leaving in two days after all." Anthony said, staring up the coffee maker.

"Oh-" Her eyes widened now as her surprise overcame her tiredness. "That soon? You made it sound like it would take months to leave." She sat on a bench and leaned back. Then she slowly sunk to her side.

"Well it would have If I was going to train you here a slowly up your power, but you wanted to go, so we're going." Anthony said with a short laugh. After a moment he passed a large cup of black liquid to Rayvin. "I'll train you the rest of the way as we travel. Plus, your more of a threat to most things that we stumble across than they are to you so I'm not very worried." Anthony said smiling and taking a big swig from the cup of near boiling coffee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back