• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy After The War (1x1 with Saffron_Majesty)

"I'm glad." She said as she sat up, her shirt collar draping off of one of her shoulders. Once she took the cup, she held it and blew on it to get it to cool down. It smelled alright...

Anthony had finished up his cup. "Being immune to temperature has its perks." Anthony said grimly. "And it takes the enjoyment out of life." Anthony muttered. "Anyway, lets work on strength first." Anthony said stretching his back as hie joints popped several times.

“Do you not feel any temperature or are you just immune to extremes?” She held it to warm her hands that seems to be a little pale.

"Don't feel any temperature whatsoever. Of all the things the scientists took from me, my pride, my stability, sometimes my compassion. Nothing is worse than not being able to feel the temperature. I haven't ever been in love, but I imagine that not being able to feel the warmth of my partner would be rather... Upsetting." Anthony said, stretching his right tricep.

“Oh.. but you can still feel other sensations right?” It seemed out of her realm to imagine what it would be like. “Like something rough or soft? And honestly, I couldn’t tell you.” She shrugged as she turned her body and put her feet on the bench. She soon rested her head on her knees and closed her eyes. She didn't plan on falling asleep but her eyes still felt heavy. Her coffee cup was set on the ground.

Last edited:
"Only a little. I was made to destroy everything in my path, not to care about what was in my path." Anthony said sourly. His expression softend as he looked back at Rayvin. "You still look tired. Do.you want tk go back go bed?" Anthiny asked Rayvin as she put down her coffee.

"Hm? No, I'm fine.." She groaned slightly. "I'm waiting for the coffee to cool." Rayvin was starting to feel like she may have jumped the gun on staying up. Too late now. Her eyes opened a little to look up at him. "You don't need to wait for me, I'll join you in a little bit."

"Alright princess." Anthony said with a chuckle. He walked fofty feet to a black padded pillar and picked up a long metal rod that was his height. "Let me know when you're ready." Anthiny said over shoulder as be proceeded to attack the padded pillar with the pole, bis strikes and blows violently changing the flow of the air.

Her brow furrowed at the word 'princess'. That didn't sit right with her but it was whatever. The sound of his pole hitting the pillar made her jump the first time but she stared at him while he practiced. It was quite impressive how quickly he moved.. and how early. She attempted to sip her coffee but it was still piping. She tried blowing on it some more and sat, curled up on the bench.

Anthony drove harder and harder at the pillar only stopping to change styles. He froze the metal rod and when it was brittle enough, he snapped it on his knee and continued in a two handed style against the padded column.

Rayvin watched silently as she waited more for the coffee to cool and sipped it. It tasted a bit bitter. There was a wrinkle in her nose before she sipped it again. Yeah it was still bitter. She drank it though. It took her a while to finish it.

Anthony had finished with the padded column just as Rayvin finished her coffee. "You feeling a little more awake now?" Anthony asked with a grin.

She nodded with a “Mhm” and stood up slowly. Her legs felt weak still and she stretched again. She stood on her tip toes but she nearly gave herself a charlie horse. With a quick hop she got it to subside before it cramped entirely.

“I don’t know what you’d have me do..”

Anthony nodded to some gloves and pads that said on a rack against one of the walls of the gym, "We're gonna warm up." He said. The big man strode over and equipped himself with a defense pad and tossed some universal women's MMA gloves and wrist wraps to Rayvin. "Just wrap those wraps around your wrists and through each finger gap sequentially until the wrap runs out and put the gloves on top."

She did as he instructed and wove the wrap around her wrist and fingers quite efficiently. There wasn't any question if she'd done it right or not. It seemed like second nature to her. Then she picked up the gloves and returned to his corner of the gym. "These too?" Rayvin's head was held a little higher as she felt more awake.

"Yeah those too." Anthony said holding up the large defense pad. "now throw a solid punch. Not as hard as you can, but put some force into it. I need to see what I'm working with." Anthony told Rayvin, bracing himself slightly.

"Alright!" She sounded amused and went for a solid punch to the center of the mat. Her fist connected... There was a "Pff" sound as her fist hit. She froze, feeling how weak that had been. "What??" It had felt so forceful as she threw her fist out! "Hang on.." She set up for another and sent another one square into the center. Her balance was thrown a little and she straightened quickly to prevent any more embarrassment.

Anthony laughed softly and threw off the defense pad. "Maybe you just need a refresher on how to punch correctly. Anthony said turning to face Rayvin. "first get in a stance like mine." The big man said. His left foot was forward and his right foot back. The right foot was lifted slightly on the toe like a spring. His upper body was twisted to the side as to not be perpendicular with the feet and too be closer to parallel with them. Anthony's fists hovered in front of his face. "This is how you will stand for now. When you learn kicking your fists will hover out at your sides." Anthony instructed.

Rayvin was eager to learn about this now and she mimicked his movements. Very little correcting needed to be done as she followed his guidance. After about 15 minutes, her right leg would start to bounce if she stood still for more than 30 seconds. Rayvin started to feel... a buzz. She found it hard to be still after a while and her heart rate picked up some. The caffeine she'd been given was starting to affect her.

Sine it had been possible years since her last taste of a caffeinated beverage, her body was starting to ramp up in energy.

After some guidance, it was clear that Rayvin had been designed as a performance short combat super with additional abilities. "Alright," Anthony said, picking up the defense pad and bracing it, "Hit it with a punch." He instructed, confident that the punch would be better this time.

With his instruction and her determination, she was successful in landing a punch that was solid and made a 'THWOK' sound upon contact. There was a smile on her face after that and she went for another. With a grunt she landed another one. She was very light on her toes and quick with her jabs.

Each impact on the defense pad was harder and more true the more hits that were landed. "Very nice. You're obviously a natural. Now hit me with all that you've got." Anthony instructed, bracing himself a little harder.

Rayvin reared back and let loose as much as she could muster and drove it into the pad. There was a slight surge that accompanied it, pushing against the pad. It was enough to trip her up some and cause her to stumble through the pad and roll to the ground. "Whoa.." She laid on her back now and stared at the ceiling.

She took his hand with her gloves one and sat up. “Did that count though? I think I used some wind on that one.” She breathed and dusted her pants off.

Her arm felt spent now. Like she’d slept on it all night or something. Moving it seemed like a lot of effort after that. She started to slowly pace and try shaking it off. Her knuckles felt jarred and her finger tips felt tingly soon after.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back