• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Zootopia RP!

nickwilde

Looking for a casual Zootopia RP buddy, preferably as Judy, but it can be generally anyone.

Thanks! <3

If you had said Ratatouille or Over the Hedge, I'd be intrigued. Sorry mate, I haven't watched Zootopia. I got wind of the CinemaSins version of it first, and that kind of ruined it for me. I also greatly admire the Kung Fu Panda franchise, but mostly because Jack Black used to be my comedy hero (it's currently Andy Samberg though).

nickwilde nickwilde Feel free to shoot me ideas. Wait, sorry, you're into animals. That was a bad verb choice. Oops!

I would like to be your Judy I'd like that very much
If you had said Ratatouille or Over the Hedge, I'd be intrigued. Sorry mate, I haven't watched Zootopia. I got wind of the CinemaSins version of it first, and that kind of ruined it for me. I also greatly admire the Kung Fu Panda franchise, but mostly because Jack Black used to be my comedy hero (it's currently Andy Samberg though).

nickwilde nickwilde Feel free to shoot me ideas. Wait, sorry, you're into animals. That was a bad verb choice. Oops!
This thread was posted, like... Two years ago..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back