• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Zombies or post apocalypse?

SunshineBird

Bust :(
Hello, I'm looking for hopefully long term RP partners I click with. I'm really into zombies right now and post-apocalypse (been playing a LOT of The Last of Us lately so that's where it's stemming lol). I have a few ideas at the moment and plenty of characters. I'm not opposed to romance, so long as it happens naturally. I'm fine with M/M, M/F, F/F, but again it just needs to be natural. I also use multiple characters in an RP and would prefer a partner that does as well.

I would prefer to RP on discord (MonsterGlacier#3355).

I'm unemployed right now so I have nothing but time on my hands while I look for a job. Hopefully, this interests some people :)

Hey! I'm also on such a tlou kick right now, and I'd love to come up with a zombie apocalypse plot with you!

I dont know the game but I do like a lot of postapo movies and go to actual postapo events. Maybe we could start something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back