• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombies O_o ((Always Open!))

Megan-

Megan jumped a tiny bit when Jason poked her shoulder. "Oh thank you." She half smiled at him before putting the bandaid on. "Is it on okay?" She asked with a tiny laugh. "And thanks you guys for the bandaid." She said to the brother and sister really fast before sitting next to Jason. "Do you think this has to do with the riots that have been going on lately?" She questioned with a bit of fear in her eyes.
artisticXcitsitra artisticXcitsitra spookie spookie

Jason Pierce

Jason turned his head to face Megan and saw her fear, as small as it seemed. He crossed his legs and held his head up with his left arm, with it balanced on his left knee. "Honestly it probably does have to due with those riots... That would make sense. I'm not really sure why there are riots though, so I couldn't be able to tell- I don't live around here." He laughed a little and scratched his head. "Truth be told, I'm American and I have no fucking clue what usually goes on up here but I sure picked one hell of a time to come."

Jason usually didn't swear an awful lot- it didn't really suit him well and he was a friendly person. He felt worry seize his head. Worry about his friends that were at the parkour jam. Worry about his older brother. Hell, even worry about his little sis and their parents. That brought the question that had been bugging him to the surface. "Do you think the riots and the blackouts are just in Canada? Dude I swear if they're happening back home, my sis is gonna be so scared..." Jason scratched his head some more and shut his eyes as he felt the worry starting to tear out any sense of reason.

midnightrose midnightrose

Making his way towards the front assist a few people, Erik stopped in in front of two people, a boy and a girl. The girl appeared to have some kind of cut on her cheek. It didn't look to serious to Erik, but he asked the question anyway, "You two alright?" he asked. He was gonna turn his hat the right way to make him seem more "professional", but decided to keep it backwards.

midnightrose midnightrose artisticXcitsitra artisticXcitsitra

Megan-

"To be honest I'm not from around here either. I live in New York with my grandma..." she took a deep breathe. "That's a long story why but anyway my grandma was telling me it's been happening everywhere not just here in Canada .. I should have stayed in New York but I wanted to come to Canada." She told Jason. She looked at the man who spoke to the both of them. "Yeah I'm fine.. just a tiny cut and a bit shaken up is all." She gave Erik a small smile.

artisticXcitsitra artisticXcitsitra Raku Raku

Jason Pierce

Jason felt his heart quicken as his thoughts turned back to his little sister. Right at this moment, she's almost certainly freaking out... and I'm too far away to help her. The boy looked up at the older man, beginning to mask his worried expression. If he allowed himself to panic and act negatively then others would do the same. "I'm fine." He gave a smile to the man to deflect any concern he might have for Jason.

Jason sighed and sat up. He tried to imagine his sister reading a book or drawing next to a candle. He knew that it wasn't a realistic image but he hoped that that was how she was taking the things happening around the world. She had always been a little more detached from the people and events around her although she was also easily confused. Jason scratched his head and pulled a few brown curls to the side out of nervous habit.

Raku Raku midnightrose midnightrose

"Good" he replied to them saying they were fine. He turned his head towards the back of the train, then to the front, and then back to the two in front of him. "Some ride huh? I was supposed to meet my friend at the end of this ride but doesn't look like that's happening" he said. Erik cracked his neck before grabbing his water bottle out of his travel bag and taking a sip.

midnightrose midnightrose artisticXcitsitra artisticXcitsitra

Megan looked between Jason and Erik. "I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that this train isn't going anywhere anytime soon." She said to the both of them. "I was suppose to meet family that never really knew about me till a few months ago because of certain reasons." She said while rubbing her arm and shaking a bit. Past memories flooded her mind but she quickly shook them.
artisticXcitsitra artisticXcitsitra Raku Raku

" No, No I don't think leaving him is a bad idea mother." Yvette scolded, clenching the white iPhone with delicate fingers. She listened to the concerned woman on the other side of the phone; her voice cracking from years of pointless battles and unjust arguments. " If you're so concerned with his health and well being then go see him. He would really like to, you know." Yvette crossed her free arm over her lap, leaning head down into the back of the seat in front of her. It had been months since she had spoken to her mother and it seemed like the only thing the older woman wanted to say was how much she was worried about her ex-husband. Always the caring type.

" He's not going to last alone Yvette, please reconsider moving"
" I've already explained this to you, and to him. I need this chance to finish my degree. I've been working so hard for this opportunity. Dad will be fine. I'll call and check in with him daily. I promise. "
" I just worry. I can't help it. But moving away from your father is selfish." The woman hissed. Yvette's stomach wretched. She shouldn't be upset with her mother, she had always pointed out Yvette's flaws and short comings.
" Mom..I" Beep Beep. "...mom?" She pulled the phone away from her ear to check out the screen. The call dropped due to insufficient service. It was no surprise considering the train was about to pass through a tunnel. She mustered up a heavy hearted sigh, attempting to swallow the overwhelming feeling of guilt and disappointment. What is family for after all?

Yvette tucked her phone back into the black and gold purse nestled in the seat next to her. She shifted her hips to readjust in her seat; smoothing out her calf length teal skirt and tugging at the bottom of her cream colored button down. As if the train ride wasn't long enough she'd had to ride the next few hours feeling like the worlds biggest asshole.

That is, until the unexpected happened.

Without warning the brakes of the train started to come to a sudden halt. It took all but a miracle for the brakes to cling to the track, the screeching of metal on metal deafening. The body of the train lurched forward so hard that Yvette felt her bottom lift from the seat momentarily. She did the best she could to keep herself from being completely smashed into the seat in front of her. The force of the brake changing the momentum of the train and Yvette's body trying to compensate made for a pretty harmful scenario, especially for those standing. If the impact of the just trains brakes was enough to knock people over and put a kink in Yvette's neck, she hated to see what would happen if the whole train came off the track.

Completely halted, Yvette fell back into her seat after taking a knock from the impact to her face and pointer finger. She was pretty sure she was fine, but considering the train was in a tunnel and the lights had flickered off, she'd had to check around blindly. The tips of her fingers on chocolate skin had to be her second opinion. No blood that she could feel , slight bruising on her cheek and no cuts. Not bad for sustaining a sudden stop from a two ton monster. Her pointer finger however was very sore. She grabbed it and wiggled it a couple times wincing in pain. It must have been sprained, also not a big deal.

She stood up,reached into her purse grabbed her phone and turned on the flashlight. She used the bright beam to look around the train at the rest of the passengers. Most were fine, but a few had significant head wounds, broken noses and one looked like their leg had been mangled from other people falling on them. Phone in hand she stepped out into the aisle of the train to see if she could help asses and treat anyone, albeit she had no supplies for such a task.

Last edited:
Greg had been one of the people standing on the train when it stopped, keeping his luggage in his seat and texting his son. He cursed a couple foul words under his breath, "lousy data, good for nothing phone" he said to himself, as his last message didn't seem to want to go through. Greg had gotten a lengthy text from the son he was visiting,about how the riots had been getting worse, and about how he would meet Greg at the stop first instead of waiting at home, when the train suddenly lurched fowards. Greg was sturdy for his age, and so he kept himself up, but the phone had fell out of his hands and it was dark without its light. After awhile of sturring himself, he proceeded to look for his phone, finding it underneath the seats opposite to his side, sighing that it wasn't broken. Greg turned on the light of his phone, strode over to pick up his bag, and looked around for anyone or anything that would help.

(anyone free to interact with)

Eduardo

A sharp noise of static and voices cut through his unremarkable dreams. Groggy and still half asleep he tossed an errant pillow towards the front of the truck, but it did little to stop the near constant chatter coming through his CB radio. He'd left it on low when he'd gone to take a nap, as the first reports of riots in Toronto had come in, just in case there was more trouble. And by the sounds of it things weren't letting up.

Eddy rubbed the sleep from his eyes and moved to the front of the cabin, turning up the volume on the personal radio as he sat down in the drivers seat.

"...gotten into these fuckers! If you're outside of the city, just stay out!"

"Fuck." Eddy cursed, grabbing his mic.

"Breaker. Breaker." He cut in. "This is Possum about fifty miles outside of Toronto. I have a delivery scheduled, have they issued a state of emergency? Or blocked the roads into the city?"

"If they haven't already, they will soon. There's a total black out. I'm getting no cell service. And I had someone just straight up take a bite outta me. Not to mention the assholes that just abandoned their cars..."

More people were jumping in with similar stories. It seemed the immediate area was falling apart. Eddy hastily put on his shoes, his vest and a baseball cap, before jumping out of his big rig. He locked the old Trashcan as it was affectionately or sometimes derogatorily called, and headed back towards the gasoline station. From the truck rest area, he could see there was a line of cars stretching out into the road and a group of people huddled around the doors of the convenience store.

"What's going on?" He called as he approached, catching a glimpse of the tv they were watching. "What's happening in Toronto?" He asked the nearest person.

SentinelSevn SentinelSevn

~~~
Leandra

She had gotten so impatient after the signal had dropped. Darren, her husband, had been giving her updates on the news. It seemed the riots weren't completely localized to Toronto, but he was trying his best not to worry her. He had reassured her that they would ALL be fine. As long as she was on the train and moving, she would be home in no time.

Now she was cut off from her husband and her bad leg was cramping from the stress. She decided to go to the bathroom. Making her way down the aisle, people easily made way for the lady with a cane, her frown and hard set face probably making people avoid her more than the disability. She stopped as the overhead lights shuttered, and it was the only warning before a sharp noise, that she only later realized had been the sound of the breaks, filled her ears. Leandra was yanked off her feet and easily crumpled into a heap on the ground in the middle of the aisle. Luggage from the overhead compartments coming down with her.

The sudden pain of her bad leg being pinned by heavy luggage started her screaming. It was so overwhelming she wasn't even sure she hadn't gotten injured from hitting the ground. Her cane had gone flying, but it was the least of her problems as she cried helplessly on the floor reaching out to the nearest person for help.

( CabalAnomicPotato CabalAnomicPotato or anybody that want's to help her up)

Last edited:
Eduardo

A sharp noise of static and voices cut through his unremarkable dreams. Groggy and still half asleep he tossed an errant pillow towards the front of the truck, but it did little to stop the near constant chatter coming through his CB radio. He'd left it on low when he'd gone to take a nap, as the first reports of riots in Toronto had come in, just in case there was more trouble. And by the sounds of it things weren't letting up.

Eddy rubbed the sleep from his eyes and moved to the front of the cabin, turning up the volume on the personal radio as he sat down in the drivers seat.

"...gotten into these fuckers! If you're outside of the city, just stay out!"

"Fuck." Eddy cursed, grabbing his mic.

"Breaker. Breaker." He cut in. "This is Possum about fifty miles outside of Toronto. I have a delivery scheduled, have they issued a state of emergency? Or blocked the roads into the city?"

"If they haven't already, they will soon. There's a total black out. I'm getting no cell service. And I had someone just straight up take a bite outta me. Not to mention the assholes that just abandoned their cars..."

More people were jumping in with similar stories. It seemed the immediate area was falling apart. Eddy hastily put on his shoes, his vest and a baseball cap, before jumping out of his big rig. He locked the old Trashcan as it was affectionately or sometimes derogatorily called, and headed back towards the gasoline station. From the truck rest area, he could see there was a line of cars stretching out into the road and a group of people huddled around the doors of the convenience store.

"What's going on?" He called as he approached, catching a glimpse of the tv they were watching. "What's happening in Toronto?" He asked the nearest person.

Jason's arms were crossed in front of his chest, eyes focused on the TV but his ears picking up on small tidbits of information that people were chattering on about. He would continue to hear things about a large scale blackout, and the train was supposed to be one of the last few trying to get out before they got caught. He assumed the lack of electricity got to them first, and was also the reason most of his wireless devices weren't working as well coming from that direction.

The male began to recall that a few more of his friends were supposed to have flown in and stayed in the city a few days prior, meaning they were already here. Knowing them, they could care less and most likely stayed in the city, figuring that it was much easier for them to do that rather than try and get around ona taxi in some unfamiliar territory.

Jason turned over his shoulder to assure that the friend he had with him was still where they had parked, head looking over the small crowd of people around him to spot the white Acura. It was there, and he could see the silhouette of his friend still in the driver's seat, probably screwing around with his phone again to try and get it to work.

He was just about to head back over, until he saw a head snap in his direction and words beginning to leave the stranger's lips. Jason stopped briefly, turning his head to face the other male. "Say again?" He apologized, his attention being elsewhere and his focus less on the crowd of people complaining and groaning. But he could only figure that this person was just as curious as he was, and didn't want to bother going through the crowd when he coukd easily ask someone else to brief him. "Eh, something about a train and a blackout. I'm guessing the train lost power and got stuck somewhere, probably one of its tunnels if you ask me." The ends of Jason's lips curled lightly into a small smile, trying to come off casual to the stranger, who we assumed was local. "It's way too bad, I was on my way there before we ran into some problems." He then pointed a thumb over his shoulder, motioning towards the large crowd. "And it seems like everyone else is going through the same thing."

myvalentina myvalentina

Eduardo

His frown deepened at the corroborating information. Without power in the surrounding area he'd have no way of contacting the company to inform them of the state of the delivery.

"Damn," He said, taking off his cap to scratch an itch before securing it back onto his head. "HQ must be frantic." He said to himself, knowing there were more trucks in the area making deliveries. As callous as it sounded, the job was priority number one unless the world was ending.

"Likewise. Was supposed to make a delivery." He said, tossing his head in the direction of his truck. "Guess I'll be hunkering down until this gets settled. Or we get cell service again." He grumbled.

"I uh... I hope those people on the train are alright. I can't imagine how scared everyone must be." He added, wanting to show some sympathy even though his mind was clearly preoccupied.

"Mmmm, thanks." He told the guy, his eyes wandering over to the inside of the store. People were beginning to buy it out, and Eddy couldn't help but panic. He went into the store to try and salvage some snacks before the place emptied out. If they were going to be stranded for a while the peanuts and coke he had in his truck wasn't going to cover it.

If things got truly dire, he could take from his own inventory, but no need to think that bleakly just yet. Or let other's know what he was carrying in case everyone began to panic.

Last edited:
Though the others were sitting down, Lacey had wanted to stay standing in case they needed to make a run for it. She wasn't sure why, but the normally rational girl was more than a little agitated.

Damien, however, appeared to be struggling to stay upright, something that concerned her greatly. Was he more badly hurt than he let on, or just stressed?

"I'm so dizzy," he mumbled, holding onto one of the bars in the isle and blinking slowly.

Lacey sighed. "Alright Damie, we can sit."

The two teenagers selected a spot a foot or two away from the curly-haired boy and the girl with the bandaid, figuring they may as well stay close to whatever familiar faces they could.

It was a relief to finally drop the backpacks, and Lacey smiled when she saw Damien digging through his own until he found his favorite candy.

"So, are we gonna be here forever or for an eternity?" she asked sarcastically, trying her best to get comfortable.

artisticXcitsitra artisticXcitsitra midnightrose midnightrose and whoever else is in the area

B Bwahaha
myvalentina myvalentina

"I'm fine. I'm used to things like that." Nick responded to the woman that asked about his head. His Serbian accent had become unintenionally thicker in the stressful situation.
He gathered that this was not intentional. The power had definitely gone out, and they were stranded. He noticed an older woman sobbing on the deck, pinned by a suitcase. With urgency, he rushed over to help.

"I got you, do not move." He easily picked up the luggage and set it aside. He looked at her leg. It did not look broken, but he was no doctor. He aired in favor of caution. He shifted to make sure the woman could see his face. "Hey, just calm down and don't try to move your leg. I don't know if it's broken." He waited for a response to make sure she understood him.

Last edited:
The train hadn’t been working for quite a while due to the blackout. Many passengers had bruises with some blood, but nothing too serious. Most were helping each other, even if they were strangers to one another. Some time went on and the blackout had not lifted. In fact, the blackout was spreading to other parts of Canada. But of course, no technology was working so no one had any clue with what was going on.

-Kai-

After Kai had finished helping everyone on the floor she stood up. There was no way in hell that Kai was going to just stay on the train. After all, what if it came back on and crashed? Or what if a gas line exploded? There were too many things that Kai was worried about what would happen if they stayed. However, she did not let these worries destroy her strength. She cleared her throat before before. “Think we all should go” Kai explained, meaning that everyone should get off the train and into the train station where they would be safe...hopefully.

-Patrick-

Pat heard the woman that could speak english, although she wasn’t particularly fluent in it. “I agree, we should get off this train. We aren't far from the train station. It’s a bit of a walk along the tracks, but at the train station should be safer than here.” He explained to everyone near him, getting ready to get off the train. Pat walked to the door and tried to open it. However, it was sealed shut. “Does someone have a crowbar or something to help get this door open? I mean probably not, but worth a shot right?” Pat laughed nervously before stopping, realising that it isn’t the time nor the place.

B Bwahaha Antisocial Antisocial midnightrose midnightrose ptarmiganfastidious ptarmiganfastidious OctoGarden OctoGarden artisticXcitsitra artisticXcitsitra SentinelSevn SentinelSevn myvalentina myvalentina spookie spookie CabalAnomicPotato CabalAnomicPotato spectro spectro idalie idalie Pacificus Pacificus Raku Raku

(Sorry for the late reply, I fell asleep due to not getting much this week so sorry if my posts are rubbish, I'm half-asleep as thanks to school I haven't had more than 10 hours sleep this week.)
Mason Everett
Mason took a deep breath to try and calm himself down, now the adrenaline was starting to wear off, his hands were shaking slightly and his head felt like it was about to explode. "Holy Shit" He turned to face the voice and smirked "Holy shit indeed, you alright?"

He looked up to hear someone say something about getting off of the train, that sounds pretty good. The train was unstable and anything could go wrong and the longer the hung around inside it he glanced around the train compartment and whilst for the most part everyone looked able to walk despite the bruises and blood.

He thought about their chances for a second and as long as everyone was careful they should be able to make it to the station, although it didn't feel good knowing they were going back into it and into the riots. Realizing that they were about to head out into the tunnels and that chances were it would be pitch black along with the station he grabbed his phone out of his pocked and turned it on, hoping his battery would last long enough to be used as a make-shift torch "Everyone got a light?"

Anyone Anyone

B Bwahaha
myvalentina myvalentina

"I'm fine. I'm used to things like that." His Serbian accent had unintentionally become a little more thick in the stressful situation. Nick responded to the woman that asked about his head. He gathered that this was not intentional. The power had definitely gone out, and they were stranded. He noticed an older woman sobbing on the deck, pinned by a suitcase. With urgency, he rushed over to help.

"I got you, do not move." He easily picked up the luggage and set it aside. He looked at her leg. It did not look broken, but he was no doctor. He aired in favor of caution. He shifted to make sure the woman could see his face. "Hey, just calm down and don't try to move your leg. I don't know if it's broken." He waited for a response to make sure she understood him.

Leandra

Once the pressure was off and she was able to move her leg into a better position, her sobs subsided. If she'd been pinned any longer she could have had a full blown panic attack, the relief eased her pain. The pain was still more than usual, but it was bearable.

"Thank you." She said, grasping hold of him tightly. His accent was thick, but she understood his concern just fine.

"It's fine. I'm fine. Just an old injury. Cane took off without me." She joked to hold off any stray tears with a laugh or two. Wiping her face dry, she dug around for her phone, turning it on to illuminate the darker cabin.

"Anybody see a renegade cane." She called into the cabin.

"I hope it didn't hit anyone." She told the man beside her. As soon as adrenaline wore out she would be crankier about the situation, but now she was just glad it hadn't been worse.

4901277.png

For a minute Loisa just stared straight ahead, trying to avoid looking at her own blood stained hands and other people's broken bodies. Her mind started to wander to the worst case scenarios; the rioters had gotten on the train and were on their way to kill them with their giant machetes. She wasn't sure why they would be carrying machetes; it just seemed like the scariest weapon she could think of in all the panic.

Just then she was pulled out of her day dream by a bearded man with dark hair and concerned eyes. Oh yes, she was bleeding. At first, she didn't hear his voice, but he repeated his questions and she thought she heard him say that he was a doctor. She tried to talk. but what would she say? She simply had no words. Her throat seemed to be blocked by some invisible barrier and she her mouth just opened slightly and released an awkward creaking noise. "I-" She tried to think of something, anything, but nothing came out.

She felt her eyes swelling with tears, but she stopped herself. She had to stay in control. "Am I bleeding?" She had stated the obvious, but at least it was a start. Her hands were held in an uncomfortable position at her lap, where they shook as she avoided putting blood on her clothes; though they were already passed repair.

She stared at the doctor, trying to reach something in his dark eyes, calling for something; telling him that she needed help. The chatter got louder around her and she peeled her eyes from the man, to the guy who had rolled his eyes. She really needed to learn their names. It seemed a few people were suggesting leaving the train, and Loisa's bodied tensed to the point where she stopped shivering. She hated the dark; it was childish, she knew. But it was more than that; what was lurking in the dark? Especially in those horrible, unmanned tunnels. Her breathing quickened.

"Maybe we should stay, for- for help. Maybe someone will come and find us?" Her voice was quiet and hardly lifted above the crowd, but it was wrought with fear. She looked back at the doctor, willing him to be her voice, her eyes desperate. She wanted this to be over. She wanted to be at home, with her pets- it was a good job she had gotten that dog sitter.

And as her mind went off on so many tangents, Loisa hoped that she would just disappear.

idalie idalie

-Kai-

She saw that a woman whom, was on the floor, was asking if anyone had seen a cane. Kai saw it near to her on the floor, picking ot up. Slowly, she examined the cane, thinking that it would make a nice weapon in martial arts. Bending down in front of the woman, she gave her back the cane. "Nice piece." Kai told her with a kind smile on her face."Me Kai..." She told the woman, knowing that she probably messed up the tenses...again.

myvalentina myvalentina

-Pat-

Patrick turned to the doctor holding a book, wondering what he was doing here. "That book mean something to you? I mean you're holding onto that with a pretty firm grip... I'm Pat, and you are?" He was more likely to get help with opening that door and possibly with any riots if he was at least nice to some. "Where were you headed to before the train stopped?" Pat continued asking as this guy didn't look like the most common person to find on public transport such as a train.

idalie idalie

Last edited:
(Sorry guys, I was in the hospital over the last few days so that's why I'm so late to the party. Entry might suck though.)

Jahlil kept turning his phone on and off, trying to see if he could get some service. Dammit Kyle, why did you have to miss the fucking train? he thought to himself. Suddenly the train came to an abrupt halt and Jahlil was thrown into the seat across from him, landing on an old lady. He got up, apologized, and grabbed his backpack. Jah scanned the dim train, watching as passengers scrambled. He bent over, trying to hide what he was doing, and reached into his backpack. Jahlil slowly unwound his gun from the cloth blanket it was wrapped in. I'm not too sure what's happening, but if the riots keep up I'm gonna need a piece close by. He clipped his holster onto his belt and carefully slid his gun into it before covering it up with his sweatshirt.

Jahlil heard the call asking for a crowbar, "Hey, I've got one." He reached into his backpack and pulled out the crowbar his friend had requested, holding it out, "Open that door. I can't stay in here any longer.

(forgot to include that in inventory when I edited it but I had it listed under weapons)

ReadingTheRunes ReadingTheRunes

-Patrick-

As soon as his conversation with the man holding the book, someone for trying to talk to him. Pat looked over at the black guy whom was handing him a crowbar, getting up from his seat. He was glad that someone had one, however he didn't really want to ask why he had one. Perhaps he was a shady character... Nonetheless Pat took it before motioning to the man for help in opening the door. "Right I will probably need your help trying to open this goddamn door. I will try and force it open with the crowbar and you use your hands to try and keep it from closing. Just please don't get your fingers trapped in the door..." He told the man before gripping the end of the crowbar, using the other end as a lever to try and release the door. His face immediately went red as his body was exerting itself. Pat cried out a little to push himself in order to get everyone out.

ptarmiganfastidious ptarmiganfastidious @AnyoneElse

DOCTOR AADESH KRISHNAMURTI
He was a little shaken himself at first, but her stuttering speech caused him the further question as to how bad her head was. "Yes, you're bleeding. But don't worry, it's all fine. What you need to do, is breathe for me. Can you do that?" Aadesh turned to his rucksack, rummaging around till he found a folded t-shirt - which would have to do for now. He flicked his phone flashlight on, glancing back toward her again. "It's going to be alright. I'm sure it's nothing if there was an emergency we'd of heard about it. The blackout is coincidental with the riots." The doctor rationalised, shifting around to the young woman's side to use the torch to examine the gash within the hairline. Tearing the material from his shirt in two, he applied a small pad of the fabric to the open injury.

"You know, the young woman is right." Krishnamurti called out, glancing around at the carriage of people. Including those who conspired to open the door. "If a train breaks down, it's protocol to send maintenance within an hour or so. Some of these people can't be moved due to injury or concussion." The doctor returned his gaze back to the wound, reaching for his water bottle, to offer it toward the dark haired girl. Taking the time and dedication to first wash off her hands as best he could with it.

As Patrick, manning the door and subsequently in charge of the crowbar idea, opened up conversation Aadesh shrugged. "Doctor Aadesh Krishnamurti. I was going to the CDC centre. The book is for other reasons-" Alas the conversation was interrupted by the continual supply and demand of talkers and needs.
spectro spectro

Jahlil could sense that the man was a little uneasy about him, but just smiled and pulled at the door with all his might. He chucked and said, "Hustling has it's perks, I guess." It wasn't the first time he had to pry open a stuck door, it's just last time it was in a drug house and not on a train. Jah slowly started to realize that maybe his troubled past was for the best. His muscles tightened up a little. Man, if I hadn't gotten in with the gang I never would've started working out. You gotta be strong to sell drugs, nobody is gonna buy from a pipsqueak. Only steal. Suddenly Jah snapped out of his little flashback and got right back to pulling at the door.

myvalentina myvalentina
ptarmiganfastidious ptarmiganfastidious

(Unfortuneately short post.)

Nick was relieved that it wasn't serious. Thankfully, a young woman had found the cane. He heard some people trying to pry the door open. He motioned to the Czech woman. "Can you help her to her feet? I'm going to help them." He nodded towards to the two men trying to pry the door open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back