• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombies O_o ((Always Open!))

Jahlil walked alongside the tracks, humming to himself a bit while getting lost in thought. Where the fuck is Kyle? Did he know the trian was going to stop? What's happening? Jahlil kept pondering these questions as he walked directly into the person in front of him.

@whoever wants Jah to walk into them

Nick shook his hands and wiggled his fingers, attempting to dull the pain, though it was minor. "Whatever you say, cowboy." Nick had gathered that the man was very American. He set his backpack on the ground and rummaged through his tool roll to find his flashlight. Some people were using their cellphones for light but that wouldn't last long. Once found, he put his backpack back on and flipped the switch. The light was dull but it adequately illuminated a large area. "That's better. I think the next station is a little less than half a kilometer down the tunnel, that way." He pointed in the direction the train had been heading.

The sight of the main engine reminded him, they had better check to make sure the conductor was okay. He once again turned to the american, "We should see if the conductor is okay. Plus, he'll probably know the fastest route to the surface." Nick didn't wait for a reply and started towards the forward-most part of the train.

Raku Raku

4901277.png

Loisa smiled, looking at the floor as the Doctor spoke, her hands still in her pocket. Her eyes were trying to avoid looking into the dark depths of the tunnel. As Aadesh talked of his home and his country's own riots, Loisa felt at ease. Surely these riots were just riots. Just people needing to blow off steam. The military personnel were just there to make sure no one took advantage of the chaos, surely. It was nothing to worry about. Maybe Loisa could keep calm, after all. As the Doctor spoke of the UK, Loisa realised how much of her life she had been missing. She had given up. One of her dreams was to live in the UK for a time, and yet she had forgotten all about it. She had to get her life back on track.

"Ramble all you want, it helps me concentrate on anything other than whats happening." Her voice sounded slightly lifted, but it was partly for show and partly to stop herself from panicking. "You said you were here for the CDC or something? Is that your line of work, then, I mean obviously you're a doctor, but do you specialize in diseases?" Her mouth moved and words just poured out. She avoided talking about herself as usual, but she was genuinely interested in what Aadesh did. If she hadn't been an artist, she might have gone into science herself.

idalie idalie

DOCTOR AADESH KRISHNAMURTI
Loisa was a pleasant partner for discussion, certainly a soft-spoken individual but genuinely quite calm and collected from what he'd witnessed. It was nice to have a relatively normal conversation, especially in light of the accident that left them all shaken. His ramblings accepted politely as something to take minds off what happened - which he was more than thankful for.

Continuing down the abyssal tunnels, Aadesh glanced over once more with a nod. "Me and my colleagues were called to the CDC centre up past Toronto. They managed to catch the flight yesterday, but the riots caused havoc on my part. My PhD is in Biochemistry, but I've worked my fair share in hospitals and morgues. I eventually got accepted for a position as researcher in the National Institute for Health, which is where I primarily worked for some time." The doctor then offered a slight grin and nod. "You're completely right though, astute deduction Holmes. I worked with diseases, studying them. Trying to find vaccines, defeating resistant strains, watching how they mutated. I volunteered to go out during the Ebola crisis - which was fascinating. Very sad, of course but seeing it in action was terrifyingly awe-inspiring. Which is as far as I can describe it without seeming like a heartless sociopath." Krishnamurti gave a chuckle, shaking his head. "But the CDC opportunity hit us from nowhere. Suddenly we got an E-mail and the next day we're all packing our bags."

spectro spectro

((Idk why i haven't been getting alerts :/))

-Patrick-

Pat continued to walk down the tracks, following the lights of which other people have used to shone through the darkness- either using phones of torches. A few times Pat tripped on rubble he didn't see, hoping that real light will show again soon. After a while, he saw the light at the end of the tunnel. "Finally light." He mumbled before gesturing to everyone that there was light in front of them. Pat had no idea what they would find when they rejoined civilisation. There was an ongoing blackout yes, but how far had the riots spread? Were there other trains that had stopped and possibly crashed? Not on this track, he knew that much. However, what about the other tracks leading elsewhere. That he did not know. When they got closer, he could see the trainstation from where you would wait for a train. Patrick started to climb onto the platform, scrabbling slightly before managing to get to his feet. "Everyone help eachother to get up." He told everyone, getting ready to help himself if needed.

-Kai-

Kai smiled as the woman told her her name. She was a lovely woman and Kai was glad that she had met her. After she got off the train, Kai continued to walk with the others. Time went on as they all trudged on and on, still not seeing daylight. Then when they finally did and climbed the platform, she knew something wasn't right. Newspapers covered the floor, almost as if most fleed the trainstations due to the riots. There was near to no one here, only trains stood as a standstill, one or two also crashed into eachother. "Well I think this not what we expected." She sighed. "Hardly any people."

@Everyoneonornearplatform

Erik smiled at the mans comment as he jumped off the train. The guy was right, someone should check on the conductor. "Yeah, we should probably check the conductor. And cowboy? Wrong region of America. I wouldn't last 3 seconds in the Midwest" Erik said as he followed the man towards the front of the train.

Pacificus Pacificus

Ryan Walker

Ryan stood at the station, glancing at his watch and back up to the tunnel, waiting for the train to arrive. He had one more station before his sister would pick him up and bring him back to his place, and he knew he had a strict deadline before she left him behind, then suddenly he got a message.

'Sorry Ryan, I gotta bounce on you. Rioting is getting bad here and I don't wanna get caught in the middle of it, see you ay my place?' It was from his sister. He quickly responded. 'Yeah, train is late right now. See you soon, and stay safe.' He sent the message and put away his phone, looking down the tunnel and seeing what he thought were people. Upon closer inspection he realized they were people, and he hopped onto the tracks. "Hey! What's going on, where is the train?" He shouted to them, making his way toward the tunnel.

@thoseinthetunnel​

Last edited:
Keith T. Chapelle

Keith sat on the wooden bench, hunched over with his hands resting on his knees, twiddling his thumbs as he anxiously awaited for the train to arrive. He had sat there for a solid hour or two at this point. It was completely evident that the train was far from on-time, despite what it had posted on the board concerning the schedule. He wasn't the one to complain about proper scheduling since he recognized that sometimes there are certain issues that... arise unexpectedly. Noting this hadn't been the first time it's happened to him, it was more or less the third. From what he could assume, the train could have simply broken down, or an accident of some sort had occurred. In reality, it could have been virtually anything. Although the arrival of the train was the least of his worries. Deep within the city, news of riots took to the nearby streets, causing widespread violence and terror upon the populous. This only encouraged Keith to leave as soon as possible before things got dangerous. He knew that once he got back home in Montreal, he would finally stay safe until the whole thing blew over.

He then laid back on the backrest, stretching his arms and legs while producing a tired yawn. The idea of being home warmed him up. He didn't know how much longer he could stay up before suddenly taking the need for a nap. But the topic of the recent riots had brought up a few good key points. What were the riots even about? No one has yet pointed out what they are actually trying to achieve. There had to be a substantial reason. And a serious one at that. Judging by the images portrayed by the media, there have had to be thousands of people participating in those riots. That alone assumes something went wrong. But the more he thought about the reason, the less he understood. He decided to laugh it off. Maybe it was over something stupid. People will protest just about anything these days. A minute or so later, the lights in the area went utterly dark. Keith abruptly sat back up, giving a look of confusion of what just transpired. Scanning the train station in the pitch black darkness, he noticed other people were getting confused looks all around. It seemed to be a simple power outrage from the looks of things. Nothing to get so worked up about, but it did manage to startle him. Calming back down, he reached over to his traveling bag and pulled out his DSLR camera and started to browse through the recent photos he had taken from his trip to New York. Another thirty or so minutes pass by; he looked back up to check if there were still people standing around. And to his surprise, there were dramatically less of them now. Most likely they headed off to find another source of transportation seeing the train was an unpopular choice. Keith let out a sigh. Should he wait it out? Or just give up and find another ride? There wasn't much he could do. He grabbed hold of his wallet and briefly looked in to see how much in cash he had at the moment. He could easily say that it isn't enough to get to all the way to Montreal. So train it is. Arranging his things back into its proper place, he noticed a guy nearby, eagerly waiting for the train before transporting over to his phone. Perhaps he could start a conversation with the fella. He felt a bit lonely by himself. A good, meaningful, talk would definitely pass the time for both their sakes. Smiling, he stood up from the bench and began to walk casually over to the man's position where he would introduce himself. Within fives meters from each other, something in the distance grabbed their attention. Small, multiple light sources were emerging from the tunnels and seemed to getting closer every waiting second. Then it hit him. People! Now things were getting complicated. What happened was his first question. But before he could let out another word, a man shouted back to the crowd about helping each other up. Bewildered at the sight, Keith swiftly snapped out of it and rushed over to lift up people who were having trouble. What the hell is happening...

(Sorry, this was a bit rushed.)
Mentioned: LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87
ReadingTheRunes ReadingTheRunes @AnyoneElseNearTheTrainStop

As he exited the tunnel, Jahlil rushed towards the platform. He scanned it, looking for Kyle, but couldn't see his friend. Jahlil grabbed the arm of a man (Keith), and pulled himself up. His head swiveled around trying to find his friend to no avail. Amidst his frustration, Jah shouted at the people, "Didn't you get the memo? The train's fucking down. Stopped moving in the middle of the tunnel. Shit's heating up in there and people are still on board. What are you doing just standing there? Somebody call the goddamn authorities and make sure they get them out? And where the FUCK is Kyle?" Surely, the conductor would've sent out some sort of signal, right? There had to be protocol for emergencies like this.

Jellyon Jellyon

Ryan Walker

Ryan looked at the man, concern growing on his face. "Authorities won't do much,cto busy with the riots." He said, hopping down off the station to the tracks. "Sir, do you know if anybody is injured? I'm a paramedic, I'm going down to the train to see if I can help anyone, get everyone to stay here for now and if anybody here is in bad shape call me." He said, quickly listing off his phone number to the two before jogging off toward the train, phone in hand with the flashlight on.​
ptarmiganfastidious ptarmiganfastidious Jellyon Jellyon @tunnel/train people

Raku Raku
Nick made his way to the trains control cabin. He shined his light in through the side window. There was no one in there. Did he leave with the rest of the passengers? He saw a hat with the transportation companies logo on it and a jacket. There was even an I.D hanging from the control panel. Nick came to the conclusion that the conductor escaped with the passengers. "It looks like he left ina hurry." He turned away from the cabin and tried the door but it was locked. "We should catch up with the others." He told the american. "I'll inform the station worker when we get there."

Last edited:
Erik looked in the cabin same as the man who helped him with the door. The cabin was empty other than a few personal belongings of the conductor. "He must have abandoned ship" Erik thought. He looked down the tunnel to see everyone else making their way to the station. "Agreed" Erik told the man. He then turned around and started walking towards everyone else.

Pacificus Pacificus

Pacificus Pacificus
Raku Raku

Rima wrestled her bike the rest of the way off the rack, placing it next to herself and locking the bike lock onto the body. Her foot ran over something on the ground. A bump? No, a raised line.
Rima looked at the train. The line lead under it.
It could be rails, but it was shaped oddly... Wait, did these electric trains have batteries? Or did they get power from below?
Electrocution and having her foot run over both seemed like bad options, so Rima gingerly stepped off the line, moving the bike away.

Rima noticed a group of people leaving the train, a few cars closer to the front of it. They were moving towards her.
Rima went behind the train, to the other side, so she wouldn't get in their way. She could use her bike to get help, but that carried the risk of smashing into the walls. The space wasn't very big.
No, better to let someone with longer legs get help on foot. She'd investigate why it had stopped. Maybe the power cut was only temporary, anyway, and walking down the tracks would just waste time.
Rima reached the other side of the train. She stuck her arm out, towards where the wall should be... there. She could take out her phone, but it would only illuminate a tiny amount of space. Touching the wall was more reassuring.
It took a moment for Rima to set up her bike so she could wheel it along with one hand. She walked towards the front of the train, other hand touching the wall. She walked next to the train.
When she passed the conductor's cabin, Rima stopped. She took out her phone and shone it inside.
The conductor was gone. And he'd left his ID.
And another light was being shone into the window across from herself.
Rima opened the door. She'd expected... she didn't really know what she'd expected, but it was odd that the conductor's door had already been open a crack.
Rima stepped inside the cabin, phone glowing. After a moment's hesitation, she took a step back and coked her bike to the door handle, propping the door open and prevented the bike from begin stolen.
Rima looked out the window. The people shining light into the train were two men.
Rima waved at them.

Keith T. Chapelle

After briskly aiding the man up top the platform, Keith watched as the young African American hastily scanned the area surrounding him, looking as if he was in search for someone. His facial expression and use of profound language revealed that he didn't find who he was looking for. Keith gently placed both hands on the man's right shoulder and upper chest in hopes of calming the guy down. "Relax, man. Come over here and just take a quick seat. Take a small breather or possibly recollect your thoughts for a bit, huh? I'm more than convinced we can find your lost friend here." he said with a slight accent, motioning toward the wooden bench. Ideally, he wanted to play it safe in his next choice of words, possibly avoiding further aggravation. A fight was the last thing he had in mind. At the very least, he had finally got his answer. Presumably, due to the coincidental power outrage, the transit had lost all current willpower to move. Without a source of energy, it was safe to say that the train has become completely immobile. Now he wasn't even sure how he'd get home at this rate. Again, he would find a solution for it in another time. Right now, these people needed his help. Just as he was about to carry off with the man, the same individual who he wanted to introduce to himself earlier had announced that he was a paramedic, asking anyone in need for medical assistance. This made Keith felt more at ease. He greatly feared that there was no one around who could take care of the wounded. By any means, he was not a doctor or any type after all. But it went without saying that he would do everything in his own power to get them through this crisis. Stating that he would go back for any stragglers, the man walked up and gave both Keith and the man he's carrying a piece of paper entailing his phone number in case of an emergency. Keith smiled with appreciation, nodding his head. "We'll take care of things on our end. Just make sure you come back safe and sound."

LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87
ptarmiganfastidious ptarmiganfastidious

It was getting dark and it was obvious that people would be getting hungry. Apart from all the trains and tracks, there were a few shops. One being where you buy your train tickets and the other was a café. There was no one in it and it was also obvious that people left in a hurry. The door to the café was only pulled ajarr with the door window smashed, most likely from frightened people reacting to the blackouts.

-Kai-

Kai saw the café, not hesitating to have a look. Before entering, she examined the café, concluding that there was no one in there. No one in the front at least. "Maybe food is inside, we should stay in there till this blow over." What she meant was that it was better to stay here until things became clearer rather than walk straight into a riot in the city. Without waiting for anyone's approval, Kai walked in, immediately checking out the kitchin. Just as she suspected, there was no one there- just some food (mainly cakes and sandwiches).

-Patrick-

He saw the czech woman walk to the spooky looking broken café, the floors covered in blown newspapers. "She's right. We have no idea what will go on out there, it is probably safer here. Besides at the latest the electricity will come back on tomorrow, so there is no chances of a gas main explosion." As Patrick expressed his ideas to the group, he walked in too. Truth be told he was starving and craving a nice sandwich.

Jahlil took a couple deep breaths and looked up at the man who helped him up, "Hey, thanks dog. Just a little tense is all. My friend, Kyle, he was supposed to be on that train with me. Didn't make it but said he'd meet me at the next station." He then paused for a moment, "My name's Jahlil, by the way. I'm not from around here. Completely lost at this point, actually." He started walking to the bench, before he saw the European woman walking into the cafe, "I haven't eaten anything since breakfast. Hotel waffles. Can we head over there instead?"

Jellyon Jellyon

Keith T. Chapelle

Keith stared blankly for a few seconds at Jahlil at an utter loss for words. He wasn't sure who was more freaked out, him or himself. But at the same time, Keith was glad that he managed to calm the situation down. He patted Jahlil's back before releasing him giving him a rather friendly smile. "Not a problem, I'm only here to help my friend. I understand that the circumstance is quite dire at the moment, so its natural for people to take things out of proportion. But after we get things figured out, I'll help you find your way around. Ah. I almost had forgotten, my name is Keith. A pleasure to meet you" he replied. He then faced away, covering his nose as he sneezed loudly in the other direction. It was the polite thing to do. He didn't want anyone like Jahlil to catch a cold. Facing back, he walked alongside with Jahlil over to the bench at which point Jahlil had stopped about half-way. Keith looked back at the nearby cafe where Jahlil had mentioned thinking it was a good idea to settle down for a bit of a snack. "Sure thing. Wouldn't be the worst of ideas. You can go on ahead and sit in one of those empty tables. I'll go inside and scrounge up something for us to eat. Hopefully your not allergic to anything are you?" chuckling as he gestured toward the cafe.

(Sorry if it's very short. I didn't get a lot of sleep for a few days now.)

ptarmiganfastidious ptarmiganfastidious

Nikolai made it to the train station after the bulk of the group. It certainly gave off a creeping feeling. The emptiness of it all. The trash on the ground and the broken window weren't good signs. The group seemed indecisive as to weather they should stay there or head up to street-level. Many were going into the unmanned diner. He shot a dissappointed look their way. Going in there was basically looting. Shining his light around, he found the turnstiles. Behind them were the steps leading up. Vaulting over them he started making his way up. The wind was blowing hard at the entrance, drowning out any noise on the surface. He wondered what he would find as calmly walked up the dirty steps.

ReadingTheRunes ReadingTheRunes Everyone Everyone

Raelynn Antoinette
276f53930620bdbbd65ae390886404fb.gif

Raelynn stood there, on the platform, awaiting the next train to wherever. It was her plan to get on every train she could raise money for. Her first stop, however, was to the largest Library in Canada. Rae had already gotten out of the States, which was a good first step, she hoped. So far nobody had recognized her. By now they probably had a Wanted poster in the Police Department. But no matter, she was free now. Free to travel, provided she had the money.
" Please Hurry..." She thought to herself. Raelynn was eager to get on the next train to Toronto. She figured the country's largest city must also have the largest library. For all she knew she could be some distant relative of a famous Irishman.While she highly doubted that, she wouldn't know anything untill she stepped foot in Toronto.
She turned her head and spied no open seats, at least near her. With her suitcases in hand, she flipped one of them upright as a makeshift stool and sat there, waiting for the train.
( Open to engagement)​

-Kai-

Whilst the others were trying to find any food that may have been left there, she spotted a woman whom seemed to be waiting for the bus. Immediately Kai walked briskly towards the woman. "Excuse... Excuse me. No trains, blackout. Come into café and try wait till blows over." After she had finished explaining, Kai thought a walk near to the exit was in order. Peering out, she could see smoke coming from what seemed to be in the city center. Her heart began to beat a little faster, if people were rioting how long before they reached the train station? Kai decided there was no need to worry too much and consequently started to walk back to the café.

-Patrick-

"Remember to put some money in the cashier... I don't like the idea of someone thinking that we are petty thieves." He told everyone, making it clear on his thoughts and views. Patrick started to bring out sandwiches from the kitchin, placing them on one of the front tables in the diner. "This should keep us going a little bit. We should probably stay here for the night and stick together until the riots and blackouts are over..." By this point Pat had started to eat a tuna mayo sandwich, fairly content with himself at this point.

Erik entered the cafeteria. It's condition made it clear to him that people left in a hurry. Trash littered the floor and the window to the door was broken. He flipped his hat so the brim was facing behind him. "I'm starting to think it's not just a blackout" he mumbled to himself. As a man came out saying that they should stay in the cafeteria for the night, Erik walked over to the table he was at to get a sandwich. "I second that idea. I'm gettin' a little tired myself" he said. He grabbed a turkey sandwich topped with some cheese, mayo, and lettuce. Erik removed the lettuce and started eating away at the sandwich.

Raelynn Antoinette
Rae turned her head to see the woman speaking to her and stood up. " Oh, uhm.. thank you.." The disappointment could be heard in her voice. No trains? Well wasn't this just the perfect time for a blackout. She picked up her suitcases and strapped her guitar case around her back and headed to the cafeteria. It didn't look all that bad. So what if there was a little bit of trash, and some graffiti on the walls, or broken windows. It wasn't all bad. She saw a man passing out sandwiches, preaching about paying for them. Raelynn found an end of a dining table and sat. The food in front of her looked like some kind of tuna salad. Keeping her hands to herself, she knew she couldn't pay for this sandwich, so she left it intact. Besides, her stomach was in knots anyway. Now the blackout has gotten her more anxious. " H-How long till the next bus...er- train?" Surely someone at the table must know.

Jahlil sat at an empty booth, still slightly paranoid and scanning for Kyle, "No allergies, thank god. Just... don't grab me anything with mayo in it. Can't stand that. Ham if possible. I'm not too picky." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a couple dollars, handing them to Keith, "That should be enough. Treat yourself to something nice with the extra money. I'll hold the table."

Jellyon Jellyon

Sam Way GiF 2.gif

Malachai looked around the empty station once more. Due to a recent hunting trip he had no idea about the riots going on in the city centre. "God why does crap like this always happen at the wrong time?" he complained, his voice echoing through the station. As he torch beam swept the station it caught the light of something... His hand jerked back to the position only to have the torch land on a... a guy. Malachai didn't even hesitate, "Not a fucking chance, I've watched too many horror films!" he shouted bolting towards the stairs. Adrenaline pumped through his veins but nothing was actually wrong here. That guy could have came from... somewhere and was totally normal and was scared. Nah, not taking THAT risk Malachai thought to himself as he raced through the station. He was near street level but he could hear voices from the right where another platform was. Flicking of the torch Malachai rushed down onto the platform to find a few shops and a cafe, with people. "Oh thank God! People!" he panted through exhausted breaths. His gun case and bag fell to the ground as he tried to catch his breath.

-Patrick-

It seemed as soon as he finished his sandwich, a man came running into the café. It looked as if he was awfully glad to see people. Pat immediately got up, trying to calm the man down. “Hey hey, calm down. I am sure the riots and the blackouts will end soon. Come and join us until it all blows over.” He put an arm around his shoulder, guiding him into the café. Once everyone had come back into the café, Pat shut the door. “I guess we will all be sleeping either on the floor or in chairs tonight.” Pat muttered to himself, but loud enough so people close to him could probably hear exactly what he was saying. Without saying another word, Patrick settled down on a seat, still sitting upright so other people could use it also if need be. It took a few hours, but eventually he drowned out the noise of riots, making it lull him to sleep.

-Kai-

She turned her head to face the newcomer whom was waiting for a train that would never come not long ago. “No idea. Tomorrow?” Kai shrugged, taking bites out of her sandwich before there was nothing left. “Best sleep.” She told the woman. “I’m Kai by the way…” She informed just before dozing off in the diner chair.

~6am, 18th April 2020~

The riots had been going on through the bight. However, little did they know, something else was brewing. Gun fires; grenades; smoke grenades; flares could be heard throughout the whole town. No doubt most of Canada was like this by now. Helicopters flew by, making small hurricane like winds as they passed. First the police were involved and then the army. There was no doubt in anyone’s mind that the army would anything to restore order- whether that be arrest or killing. It was most likely that these people laying low in the café would not have slept well at all due to the alien sounds. However, little did they know that the army had ordered an airstrike. Not because of the rioters, no… It was because of a new unreal, but terribly real threat. A certain threat that no one knew existed…

-Pat-

Patrick quickly awoke as a cataclysmic sound erupted throughout the town. He was sure he could here napalm and other sorts of weapons like bombs being dropped (as well as smell the destruction in the air). “EVERYONE GET DOWN.” He bellowed at the top of his lungs, getting down on the floor. Pat was hoping that no bombs nor napalm would be dropped on the station. However, it was the natural response to hearing such sounds and feeling the ground shudder. It seemed like a lifetime when waiting for all the commotion to stop. When it finally did, Patrick heard almost groans coming from near the café. Was someone hurt? He had no idea. “Hello?”

-Kai-

Kai awoke to the sound of Patrick screaming at everyone to get down on the floor. Just like everyone following their instinct, she dropped to the floor, covering her face with her arms. She had no idea what was going on but all she knew was that the ground was shaking just like it would in an earthquake. Then when it all stopped, Kai crouched on the floor, peering out the window. As she did this, she spotted a figure near the café. Then before Kai could speak, she heard snarling. “Kdo to je? Co se děje?” She muttered under her breath, wondering who it was as she bravely got up and opened the door slightly. It was almost like the figure heard her, snarling louder and almost running towards the door. Panicking, Kai immediately shut it, however there was no window to protect them. It turned out to be a man, blood tripping down his mouth. He wasn’t acting human, what was he doing. “Sir…” Kai started stepping back, not knowing was going on.

@everyoneparticipatinginthisrp
((REMEMBER: No one will know how to kill zombies or even know that this man is one. You WILL struggle....))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back