• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombies O_o ((Always Open!))

-Patrick-

As he was trying to open the door, the doctor replied to him and his idea and himself. "W-Well if some people don't want to get off-... That's fine...I just want to get off. And people will be safer off the train... I think..." He muttered the last part so no one would be able to hear him. Finally after a while, he prized the door open enough so that with some help it would stay open. "Right. So people can get off now but ya know...stick together and all that." Pat was a pacifist and holding the crowbar made him uneasy, so therefore handing it back from whence it came.

ptarmiganfastidious ptarmiganfastidious idalie idalie @anyoneElse

-Kai-

She looked back at the man whom was helping the woman with the cane. Kai nodded before slipping her hands under her arms to help her up. "Need to learn how fall properly." Kai said jokingly with the woman as she helped her to her feet. When she had gotten her to her feet, Kai didn't move her arms, just in case she needed more support. "Okay to let go?" She asked the woman, wanting to make sure that she was alright.

myvalentina myvalentina

Last edited:
Jahlil took the crowbar back and slid it into his belt on the opposite side of his holster, knowing he'd probably need it again, "I agree. Anything could happen to the train. We need everyone off as soon as possible." That being said, Jahlil was a little hesitant to hold open the door. He wanted off. Jah scanned the train and called, "If anyone wants to sty on, will you at least hold the door open for the rest of us so we can get off safely?"

While she'd been content to sit for a while and wait, seeing the train door open was enough for her to ditch the modest amount of comfort. Lacey wasn't quite sure what was being said as she was out of hearing range, but the teen assumed it was an escape attempt.

Curious as to what was happening, she strained her hearing and listened as best she could without moving. Damien was still sitting on the ground, though he appeared half-asleep and Lacey wondered how such a thing was even possible in a situation like this.

From the looks of it, she wasn't the only one who was freaked out, but that didn't bring her any comfort.

Erik looked up to the people conversing at the door. They had opened the train door enough for people to slip out. "I got you guys" he said as he made his way to the door. Erik knew that some people wouldn't want to leave the train, but that shouldn't keep everyone else on board. He made it to the door and put his back against it to hold it open. "I got it. Hop off if you want." he said to the people by the door.

ReadingTheRunes ReadingTheRunes ptarmiganfastidious ptarmiganfastidious @anyonenearthedoor

Leandra

The older woman raised her eyebrows at the comment about her cane from the young woman, and smiled. ReadingTheRunes ReadingTheRunes

"If I'd learned to carry a 'piece' in my younger days I wouldn't have Ended up with this one." She said obtusely. It was an indulgent comment since she had no intention of expanding on her past so she quickly moved from it.

"Thank you. My name's Leandra. And I'll be fine, now that I have this." She told Kai.

There was a group moving to leave the train. On the one hand she agreed with the voice of the doctor that wafted down the aisle. Some people could not leave and it was the duty of those who could help them to give aid until professionals came along.

On the other hand she wanted to get home.

"Go on, Kai. I'll catch up." Leandra said, needing to go back for her things before disembarking the train. She'd need her pain pills if she wanted to walk the distance to the next train station, unless someone carried her.

"Lady with a limp! Make way if you can, please." She said, trying to be careful with any other injured people in and around the main aisle as she rocketed back to her seat as fast as she could on her cane.

At anyone

Last edited:
Jahlil took his chance. He out of the train and started helping people off, "Quick. Everyone who wants to get off, get off mad fast. If anything is going to happen to the train, it ain't a good idea to stay here longer, aight?" Jah was scared as is, but had to try to be a leader of sorts. He wanted these people to respect him, and he didn't want them to die on the train if anything happened to it.

Megan looked at some off the people who were opening the door and getting off."jay we should .. I don't think this is safe I have this bad feeling in my stomach." She looked between the people and outside. "Can we leave together? To be honest I'm a little scared right now and cold." She let out a little laugh.

(Sorry for this being short my sister is extremely sick): artisticXcitsitra artisticXcitsitra

Rima knelt down beside one of the people who'd fallen over - a woman, maybe thirty years old. The woman seemed to be alright.
A few people were fighting through the crowd to get off. Once everyone realized it, they'd probably all start pushing and shoving to get off at once.
Rima moved towards an exit. One of them was blocked, but another exit, towards the back, was open.
Ria hopped off the train and landed hard, slightly jarred by the foot-high drop.
The bike rack was at the back of the train. Thankfully, she was in the last car, close to the rack.
Rima began detaching her bike. Better to have to re-attach than to need it and not have it.

4901277.png

Loisa smiled ever so slightly at his reply, "Yes, you're bleeding." She knew she was, but she thanked the gods that at least someone was being properly calm and not crazy calm. As the doctor told her to breath, she did her best to focus on the air entering her lungs and leaving them. In and out. Slowly. Steadily. She stayed still as he patched her up, trying to reassure her. His words somehow made sense to her; he had put her ridiculous thoughts to one side and she had a sudden moment of clarity.

Then she remembered the blackout and the military and the train unexpectedly coming to a dangerous halt. And just like that, the clarity was gone. When Loisa finally tore herself from her thoughts, she felt a slight pressure from the makeshift bandage on her head. The initial shocking pain had subsided, but now she had the worst headache ever.

Suddenly, the doctor agreed with Loisa's logic, telling the man at the doors that they should wait. But Loisa didn't really want to stay in the train; nor did she want to leave. Inside was a bright, blood stained carriage and outside was a pitch-black road to nowhere. At least in the train there were less life-threatening surprises.

Loisa looked at her hands as the doctor washed them, a look of concentration on his face. He loved what he did. Loisa recognized that face from the pictures her mom used to take of her when she was painting. It was like deep focus mixed with unending happiness.

Looking around and trying to ignore the pain in her head, Loisa grabbed onto the nearest pole and lifted herself up. She realized now how much her back ached. She watched people argue as she herself argued in her mind. She looked out of the window and saw nothing but darkness. Then she looked to the end of the train where a pile of bodies slumped lifelessly over each other.

"This is a fucking nightmare." She said, under her breath, "Literally." She said even quieter. Closing her eyes and willing herself to be brave, she looked at the guy named Patrick and the other people crowing around the doors. Then one guy jumped out, seeming to be fine on the other side. Making an annoyed grunting sound, Loisa stepped forward and zipped her coat up. She looked back at Aadesh and hoped to god that he would follow along with her. He was the only one making sense of the situation.

Swallowing, she held onto the side of the door and took in a breath as she jumped out, feeling stones under her feet as she landed.

idalie idalie ReadingTheRunes ReadingTheRunes @anyoneoutsidethetrain

Erik looked up to the people conversing at the door. They had opened the train door enough for people to slip out. "I got you guys" he said as he made his way to the door. Erik knew that some people wouldn't want to leave the train, but that shouldn't keep everyone else on board. He made it to the door and put his back against it to hold it open. "I got it. Hop off if you want." he said to the people by the door.

ReadingTheRunes ReadingTheRunes ptarmiganfastidious ptarmiganfastidious @anyonenearthedoor

Nick maneuvered his way to the opened door. He wanted to help get it open all the way. He puts his hands on the side opposite the man already holding it open. "I'll get this side, you get that one. Together it should open up enough to allow everyone out more easily." He put his weight into it and brought the door wide open. It was enough for two to fit through at a time. Nick intended not to let go until everyone was out. He heard some people wanting to stay behind. He didn't like that idea. With the power out the ventilation in the tunnel was going to make this place unbearably hot.

Greg had been too blind to see the woman earlier, and after her screams subsided, had only hoped she was well. As he wondered around the train, tapping at his phone angrily as though it would get his data to work, he found himself worried sick about his son, would he still be waiting for a train that wasn't comming, was the outage not only here, but spreading, and if it was crazy here, how crazy was it at the city, "but he can take care of himself I reckon, best not give myself a heart attack over it" he mumbled, calming down and searching the area. Greg had started to worry again, when he spotted a group of people down the Isle of the train, hopping out the door and into the landscape outside. He quickly made his way towards the people, holding his luggage beside him and his phone out for light, "hey!, keep that door open a while longer will ya!" he shouted, now a couple feet away from the exit, getting ready to get off.

Raku Raku ReadingTheRunes ReadingTheRunes ptarmiganfastidious ptarmiganfastidious anyonenearthedoor

Erik nodded to the man who decided to help him hold the door. "Thanks man" he said. Push back on the door, he looked over his shoulder into the train. Passengers were climbing off the train in orderly fashion while some stayed back. The door started push his hat up and it almost fell of his head. Erik grabbed it and flipped it so the brim was facing forward. The design on the front was the eagle, anchor, and globe of the Marines along with "Marines" in black. Hearing the man from behind him, Erik shouted out in his classic deep, gravely voice " We got it.". Give me a break he thought to himself.

CabalAnomicPotato CabalAnomicPotato Pacificus Pacificus @everyonenearthedoor

DOCTOR AADESH KRISHNAMURTI
People here could use his help, he knew that. Screwing the lid back on his water bottle in thought as the young woman got to her feet slowly, using the pole as support. He packed it back into the rucksack and momentarily paused. Inhaling and exhaling. People would die, without medical assistance here. Yet the doors would only be open for so long, and the blackout could be for an unprecedented amount of time. He could work out the ratios, the sums, he could make sense through equation but there was potential lives in the balance. His oath as a doctor was to help those in need.

However, he glanced up as Loisa gave him one last smile before jumping from the train as two men propped the door open. People here would be picked up by maintenance. Surely. Perhaps there was other people, the CDC, who needed his help? The young woman who he'd patched up would need to be kept under a watchful eye for any symptoms of delayed concussion and brain damage.

Looping his arm into the strap of his bag, hauling it over a shoulder the Doctor froze all over again. Legs stiff. But something told him that it was time to jump ship. Or remain in a deathtrap without sufficient ventilation and no way out. And yet in those moments, he wished he'd listened to his grandmother about the ancestral spirits or Hindu priests of his family - for even as a rational, logical man, Krishnamurti was certainly faltering in the shaken situation, with little faith for any deity.

"I - Well, if we get out, we should tell the authorities." He nodded as if reassuring himself abandoning the trains current victims wouldn't be so bad. Anyhow, those awake were a bigger priority to care for. Approaching both men, with a thankful smile he made a jump. Ridiculously flailing, for his balance wasn't quite right, nonetheless righted himself and brushed off his big jacket. "Meant to do that." Aadesh coughed, raising the flashlight of his mobile to light up the tunnel fractionally. Gravel beneath his feet, whilst clambering toward the small congregation of those outside the train.

spectro spectro
ReadingTheRunes ReadingTheRunes
Raku Raku
CabalAnomicPotato CabalAnomicPotato
@Anyonenearthedoor/outside

Jason bid the other male farewell, his dismissal being made up of a quick hand raise and a light nod of the head. It seems he wasn't the only one who was troubled with this extreme change of state, as many others were rather pent up about the whole thing. He made his was back to his car near the rear of the crowd, knocking on the window of the Acura to signal his friend to unlock the passenger door. There was a light click, and Jason soon pulled open the car door to meet his friend.

"Not good news." Jason quickly stated, starting even before the door of the car came to a close. His words were followed by a sigh to express his disappointment.

"What? Spill it, dude." His friend's remark was quick, looking outside the windows like the two were hiding something.

"Large scale blackout, the whole city's out of power, and the train coming in and out's got stopped in the subway tunnels."

"Oh for fuck's sake, man. Weren't Jess and the rest of them (their remaining friends they were supposed to meet, unimportant, which is why no CS was made for them. This friend of Jason's is supposed to also die off as soon as the undead are introduced, so I hope you all can bare with the confusion and lack of names for now.) supposed to take one of the train's back?" Jason was then asked, a slap of the steering wheel came from his friend as he spoke.

"My thoughts exactly. C'mon, start driving over to their subway stop. If they didn't make it before the stop, we'll meet them in the tunnels. If they did, then we can get this damn road trip started." Jason reached over his right shoulder to grab the buckle of his belt, clipping himself in right as the car's engine started. The two of them took off, heading back into the street where it was already nearly void of any cars heading back into the city.

myvalentina myvalentina

-Patrick-

He stayed at the door for a moment, making sure that it would stay open. Then after most had gotten off, he did too. "Stay away from the train lines as if the blackout is averted you will be fried." He told everyone, but truth be toldit was more of a warning for himself to remember not to. "I don't think its far to the station. Pat started to walk with the others, hoping that there would be some light eventually as it came into the open.
Everyone Everyone

-Kai-

After helping the woman, she climbed off the train, gesturing for the woman to follow her. "Stick together." Kai called out to everyone, being careful not to step on the lines. It was almost pitch black in the tunnels so she stayed close to anyone whom had phones or torches. Never once did she have to climb off a train just to get to the trainstation. Never omce was there a big problem such as the mass blackouts. And never once did she have to rely on other people to stay safe.

myvalentina myvalentina Everyone Everyone

-Patrick-

He stayed at the door for a moment, making sure that it would stay open. Then after most had gotten off, he did too. "Stay away from the train lines as if the blackout is averted you will be fried." He told everyone, but truth be toldit was more of a warning for himself to remember not to. "I don't think its far to the station. Pat started to walk with the others, hoping that there would be some light eventually as it came into the open.
Everyone Everyone

-Kai-

After helping the woman, she climbed off the train, gesturing for the woman to follow her. "Stick together." Kai called out to everyone, being careful not to step on the lines. It was almost pitch black in the tunnels so she stayed close to anyone whom had phones or torches. Never once did she have to climb off a train just to get to the trainstation. Never omce was there a big problem such as the mass blackouts. And never once did she have to rely on other people to stay safe.

myvalentina myvalentina Everyone Everyone
(hello)

Once it seemed that everyone who wanted to be off the train was off, Nikolai wanted to get going himself. He looked to the man whom he was helping to hold it. He noticed the hat the man was wearing. Nick assumed he was a veteran. "This is going to slam shut when we let go. Are you getting out or staying?" He asked. The metal grooves on the door were digging into Nicks palms and it was starting to hurt.

Raku Raku Anyone Anyone still on the train.

Erik nodded to the man across from him. The door was pushing against his back hard as he braced it with his legs, it didn't hurt much for obvious reasons. "I'm going. It's gonna turn into Afghanistan with those vents off, and trust me, it ain't cold there." he told the man. He looked into the train to see that he was right, most of the sensible people had climbed off the train. "I'll hold the door while you jump out, then I'll follow. Got it?" he said as he readied a hand.

Pacificus Pacificus

Jahlil reached into his pocket and took out his phone to use it as a flashlight. He scanned the area a bit, then proceeded to start walking alongside the train. I gotta get to the station. I gotta find Kyle. He'll know what's going on, he always seems to know. Jah's hand slowly started to hover over the side of his body his holster was situated on, contemplating grabbing it and pulling it out just in case there's a riot outside of the tunnel. No, I can't startle these people like that. Be strong, Jahlil.

PRIVIET

PRIVIET MADAFAKERS TOVARISCH PATRICK finally ON THE AREA I hope we can get along just fine <3
or you will go to Gulag in no time...
giphy.gif

Cause great Stalin gave us plenty of wine <3
Now you must charge for him, otherwise you will die...

I will add some backstory before the SS(Shit-Storm) (Before the SS)happened here with Patrick on the first slide, if you ain't interested just jump to the main history (During the SS)
Before the SS

Highland creek park, close to the Guildwood station, Toronto
It was a wondeful day... Aside from all the caos that was raging on the city, and some sporadic low flying jets, it was just wonderful...
Some random Toronto citizen during the Caos...
And indeed it was, Patrick took this morning to go walking on the park, he knew that he couldnt leave the country with all those tanks on the airport, and since he had a gun with him on his bedroom, he decided to wait till it all calmed down, so he could smuggle it back to Russia with him, afterall, he could not aford to lose his grandfather (a Russian WW2 officer and condecorated hero) Makarov's, it was a good and nicely designed gun, it was so small and so powerful that it was just the perfect comopanion for the VDV soldier, and Patrick knew it.
g7_1216056i.jpg

Well, besides all that caos, it was indeed (as I have already told you) a wonderful day (indeed...), Patrick watched the sun rise from the top of a tree a few meters away from the Guilwood station, no police officer was there, since they were just too busy dealing with something else on the other side of the city to keep an eye on that side of the city... The streets where deserted at that time, well, it maybe had something to do that it was basicaly 5 AM, and since he already was acquinted to waking up early, it wasnt really a problem for him at all.

As the sun was now high and shinning over the heads of the thousands of residents that lived in Toronto, it was well over 11 AM and Patrick decided to go back to his hotel room, one station from there, where he could spend the rest of the day in relative peace... Aside from the eventual cracks and shouts by midday...

Martial-Law.jpg

The city was now in martial, and during many occasions Patrick saw tanks rolling down the streets, soldiers marching and whatnot, heading to a unknown destination, as far as he could guess, Canada and the USA weren't at war, or he would have been called back to Russia long ago...

maxresdefault.jpg
Patrick was now at the Guildwood station waiting for his train, it was about 8 AM, and surprisingly, there werent as many people on the station as usual, there were just a 2 girls and a businessman standing there... Normaly there would be more people, but, maybe it was just the weird martial law that was in effect.
Patrick was with his Digital camera and some other little thingys with him, he just stood there and took some pictures from the tracks as a train was closing in, when suddently, a loud and shrill sound echoed from a distance, and some lights that were still on blew up, showering sparks on the streets and tracks.
The train, that was stopping, now just stormed through the station, non-stop, Patrick could see people screaming inside as they just flashed though his face, and their faces told him that something was wrong... Something was VERY WRONG, he then turned to the girls that were petrified behind him (live reaction)
856020028c56b71885404db6d15e2f51f982f06b_hq.gif

they had also no idea of what the heck had just happened, and as the train rushed though the tracks, he eventualy derailed and crashed into some residencies futher down the road, and after crashing furiously, he exploded on a big cloud of fire and smoke, sending furious shockwaves across the air, the girls besides Patrick were terrified, and the businessman was just petrified to such a high degree that his cellphone just sliped through his hand and fell on the ground.

Patrick was also scared, he hasn't seen such things since his stay in Syria, when a terrorist hijacked a train and used it as a train bomb...

But Patrick wasn't going to just stand there and become a target, something was very wrong, he had to go back to his place and maybe even make it to the Russian Embassy, he then grabed that suit guy (who just colapsed) and tried to dial the Embassy number, but there was no signal whatsoever, he looked for the girls but they where just crying in the corner, nothing out of the ordinary, he decided to leave them alone for now...

During the SS

Guildwood train station, inside

Patrick now had to go back to the hotel room, where he could get his stuff and go to the Russian Embassy, he ran back to the entrance, but since all the eletronics were basicaly dead, he was trapped inside that station, so, he decided to go to the train debris, maybe he could help someone, or find something useful.
He ran that way and when he arrived there, he hear some moans, some really REALLY creppy moans, as if something was craving for air and at the same time for food, while trying to scream while giving birth to a baby.
See? when I say really, I MEAN IT so, he decided to take a look and walked past some bodies, suit cases and other random stuff that scattered across the tracks following the explosion, most of the train was burning, so he just kept close to the last 2 cars, where the risk of explosion was still decent, but not enought, Patrick is russian afterall...

As he entered what seemed like hell on earth, he noticed that there were some people that were making really weird noises, especially a suited guy, who had a metal rod through his chest, but was still crawling on the floor, (thats some really fucked up shit if you allow me) Patrick though it was somewhat "out of the normal" since when you get a piece of metal that weights around 10 lbs across your chest, you dont really move or craw, you just, die, but he wasnt dead...
"weird..." - said Patrick - "You should be dead already..."
Patrick then grabbed him by his arms under him and carried him out of the train, trying to save his life, obviously, that guy was going to die, if he wasnt already dead, and since he would have to explain to the cops "why didnt you helped him out" if they found that guy alive inside the train, he just decided to try to do something for him, and so, he left his half-dead carcass on the side of the tracks, and said:
"good luck
, you'll need it".

Patrick didn't really had anything else to do, or any other idea, the tracks were sealed on both sides, he could not get out of there, so he decided to wait, sooner or later the cops would arrive, since it is quite out of the normal to see a dark cloud of smoke and fire raging close to a train station and residential area, and so he just sitted on the rails and waited....

@AnyoneWhenArrivingAtTheStation

P.S: Sorry for the bad quality of the post, I am quite low on energy right now, I need to study and I am quite tired, but I hope I added a lil twist to the story right there...

P.S.S: I hope you guys are coming to the train station...

4901277.png

Loisa immediately felt how cold the tunnel was; it hit her as she stood up straight and a breeze passed over her face. She put her hood up and pulled down the sleeves of her sweater. The tunnel was lit only by the bright, white light of phone flashlights and it hurt her eyes a little. Suddenly, Loisa remembered her bag; it had flown out of her hand when the train had stopped. She patted her pocket and thanked god that she had left her phone there. After she had pulled out her mobile, she noticed it was only on 40% battery. She sighed and shoved it back into her pocket; there was enough light for now.

She turned around and saw that Aadesh had indeed followed along. She calmed a little at the knowledge that a doctor was following them. Turning around, she counted only a few others, but one guy seemed to be taking the lead, informing everyone to stay of the tracks. Loisa looked down at her feet and realized she was standing on them. After making a ridiculous little jump and a squeaking noise, she was off the possible death traps and on the gravel once again.

Loisa stuck her hands into her pockets, trying to warm them up and somehow, it made her feel a little bit safer. She began to follow after the others, hoping to god that they'd make it back to the station soon. She looked back at Aadesh and realised that she hadn't thanked him for his hospitality. She slowed a little and fell in line next to him.

"Thanks, for patching me up." She said, not really knowing how to properly thank him; this was the weirdest situation she had ever been in. "I'm Loisa." She realized that he had provided his name and that it was only courtesy to give hers. "You have an accent, are you British?" She realised that small talk was not entirely appropriate for the situation, but it at least took her mind off the dark.

idalie idalie (mentioned) ReadingTheRunes ReadingTheRunes

DOCTOR AADESH KRISHNAMURTI
Trudging through the gravel of the subway, with incredibly bad balance, Aadesh managed to keep up well with the small group. Keeping his distance from the tracks, just in case the blackout vanished as quickly as it'd hit. Clouds of breath left the lips of those wandering the chilling darkness, in the direction he assumed was to the nearest station - where they could find a conductor or some other member of staff who knew what was going on. Perhaps even contact the authorities. Interrupted by this train of thought by a squeak as the small, dark-haired girl he'd helped patch up jumped off the tracks which made his lips tilt up just slightly in amusement.

However, a few minutes into the arduous trek, the same girl fell back in line to walk beside him in the trail of survivors. "Hm? Oh, don't worry about it. It's my job. If I didn't patch you up, I'd be a terrible doctor." He laughed, glad his mind was taken off the train incident; even if for a moment or two. "I'm Aadesh - but I think I already told you." Krishnamurti gave a half-grin, lazy, nonetheless at ease. "British? Last time I checked I was. Born in Essex, actually. Annoying thing is, I got my citizenship a year or so ago, not even enough time to put it to good use." The doctor remarked, giving a slight shrug. "Ah well, hopefully these riots will clear up in a few days or so. It's like the riots we had back in London and Manchester - I wouldn't worry about it. All that American muscle." He cleared his throat, tucking his hands into his pockets momentarily. "Sorry for rambling, not quite sure how to get my head around all of this. Not often I'm in the accident, usually dealing with what comes after."

spectro spectro

Sam Way GiF 1.gif

Malachai rocked his head back and fort enjoying the music. Every beat, every rhythm, he felt puling through his body when.... darkness. The lights had gone off. Mal took out the ear buds and looked around. There was no noise, nothing. Mal felt around for his bag before plunging into it and retrieving a torch (apart of his hunting gear). Switching it on the station lit up but no one was around, not a conductor or someone waiting around. "Hooray, pitch black, creepy station, just my idea of a perfect trip."

Mal stood up and looked around before checking the metal briefcase. "Ok good, no one has stolen the gun, not a horror story yet," Malachai told the darkness. Checking the rest of his kit Mal made sure his knife was strapped in and all the rest of his gear was in the bag.

Erik nodded to the man across from him. The door was pushing against his back hard as he braced it with his legs, it didn't hurt much for obvious reasons. "I'm going. It's gonna turn into Afghanistan with those vents off, and trust me, it ain't cold there." he told the man. He looked into the train to see that he was right, most of the sensible people had climbed off the train. "I'll hold the door while you jump out, then I'll follow. Got it?" he said as he readied a hand.

Pacificus Pacificus

"Roger that." Nick replied. Despite the pain he was rather enjoying this little problem. A little excitement never hurt anybody. Although, he was going to have to find alternate means to get back home. He shifted into the doorway and gave the man a nod before jumping out onto the pavement that lined the tracks. It was a farther drop than he had anticipated and he nearly tripped. The darkness did not help. Once out of the way, he turned around to make sure the other guy got out safely.

Erik braced as the door slammed down onto the palm of his hands. He gritted his teeth as he pushed them open a little more and the hopped off the train. The doors slammed shut behind him, creating an echo down the tunnel. He landed unfazed and looked at the man who had helped him with the door. Erik smiled as he cracked his knuckles. "That felt like I just stopped two Humvees from ramming into each other" he said. It really didn't feel that bad, barely felt like two guys running into each other to Erik.

Pacificus Pacificus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back