• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombies, love and what the hell were we thinking

Max groaned some and gave a roll of her eyes "Ugh I just wanna have a day off." She said giving a small laugh "Well I'll see you later girlie!" She said happily before she got up and left.

Norman chuckled some and smiled going to find his spot on set so he could do his scenes.

Kat nods and waves bye to her. She starts cleaning up the trailer and relaxes for a bit while everyone was filming. She sips a water and curls up in a ahcaof.

Jeffery sees Max walk into set and smiles a little. He leans back and looks her over.

Max did her scene and quickly went to the bar seeing Norman and Jeff already there "Hey boys anyone else coming up?" She asked happily sitting next to him

Norman shrugged some "Not unless you invited someone." He said drinking the last of his beer as she sat across from Jeff frowning some as he saw Kat come in and over to them

Kat wake into the bar and glances around. She sees Max , but also Jeffery and Norman. She bites her lip and heads over, taking a seat by Max. She keeps her eyes away from Norman and looks at Max. “Hey.” She murmurs softly and orders a drink.

Jeffery smiles at Max and sees Kat walk in. She sighs softly and pats Norman’s back. He glances at Max and shakes his head. Of all the people she could have invited. “Well this is about to get interesting.”

Max smiled softly "Hey there." She said happily before ordering a drink raising her eyebrow at Jeff's comment still not knowing the issues between Norman and Kat

Norman tried to give Kat a smile before he ordered another beer glancing at his friend quickly "Hi Kat, how are you?" He asked

Kat smiles a little at Max and sips her drink. She glances at Norman when he addresses her and waves a little. “I’m okay. How are you?” She asks softly and messes with her ring.

Jeffery leans across the table to Max. “Remember that bad breakup I told you about with Norman. Kats the ex.” He whispers to her, seeing she wasn’t clued in at all. He leans back and sips his beer. “So how did shooting go?”

Max went a bit wide eyed and bit her lip trying to keep the frown from her face. She felt awful now for bringing them together when she knew they werent on the best of terms "Oh it went well, got it done quickly thankfully." She said softly

Norman nodded giving another small grin "Good to hear." He said looking over at Jeff when he asked about shooting "Man let me tell you, Andy had me almost wanting to rip his head off with the amount of retakes we had to do with him today." He said shaking his head some

Kat realxes a little when the attention slides from her and Norman and downs her drink quickly. She order another when the waitress comes by and sinks into her chair a little, letting them talk.

Jeffery chuckles softly at Norman and shakes his head. “Maybe if you were a good actor you wouldn’t need so many retakes.” He teases him and shoves his shoulder playfully.

Max laughed some and rolled her eyes looking to Kat "Have you always wanted to do makeup?" She asked before ordering another drink as the waiter came by

Norman flipped him off and punched his arm before turning to look at Kat giving a small smile as Max tried to include her. He was thankful for Max. She was always trying to make even the most uncomfortable situations barable for everyone

Kat looks at her and shakes her head. “Oh ugh no. I wanted to be a vet until I realized it wasn’t just cute animals.” She laughs softly and sips her drink. “Makeup came in high school when I started theatre.” She murmurs.

Jeffery laughs and shakes his head. He sips his drink and listens to Max and Kat. “Theatre girl. You fit right in.” He smiles.

Max nodded happily and gave a small laugh "Oh havent we all wanted to be vets?" She said glancing iver at Jeff giving a small nod "Yeah she will." She said as she reached her foot under the table to brush against Jeffrey's leg.

Norman nodded smiling wide "Hell yeah she would." He said giving a smile before he gave a small smirk "Why dont we do a drinking game?" He asked

Kat smiles a little, starting to feel more included. She nods a little at the suggestion of a drinking game and smirks. “All for it.” She tells Norman. “Rules?”

Jeffery smiles and feels Max rub against his leg. He smirks and rubs agaisnt her leg. God she made him crazy. He shakes his head and looks at Norman. “Let’s do it man.”

Max nodded happily "Shit yeah we got the day off tomorrow I'm down." She said winking over at Jeffrey when she knew no one was watching

Norman smirked some "Hmm well there is this one called I've Never, you say something you've never done and if the others have done it then they take a drink." He explained with a smirk

Kat smiles and nods. “I like that one.” She giggles and glances over at Max and Neffery. She smiles when they agree to it and asks the waitress for some rounds of shots for them.

Jeffery smirks and nods. “Who wants to start us off?” He asks and glances at Max. He pulls a pen out of his pocket, always have to keep one handy for autographs and scribbles on a napkin ‘fuck you’ before showing it to her with a wink. She was such a damn tease.

Max smirked and licked her lips gently taking the pen and scribbling on another napkin saying 'When and where?' Before she looked over at Norman who decided to start

Norman smirked some and took the first chance "Hmmm I've never....wrecked a harley." He said giving Jeff a knowing look and laughing as he took a shot

Kat smiles and laughs softly as Jeff took a shot. She never even rode a Harley, only ever been on the back of it with Norman. She decides to go next and think. “Never have I...gotten lost in a foreign country.” She murmurs.

Jeffery chuckles and then groans. “Really? I think this is more get Jeff drunk game.” He mutters taking another shot.

Max laughed some and took a shot once she heard Kat's answer "Germany is a crazy fuckimg place." She said giving another laugh

Norman laughed and looked at Kat "Look just because I called you asking for help is Japan doesnt mean I was lost!" He said before he took a shot feeling himself relax as the alcohol started to get to him.

Kat rolls her eyes a little. “You were lost.” She giggles and glances at Jeffery as he does the next one.

Jeffery smirks and looks at them. “Never have I...been arrested.” He smirks and raises an eyebrow as Kat takes a shot.

Max looked over at Kat and raised an eyebrow as well as Norman took the shot.

Norman gave a small smirk as he saw Kat take a shot as he did "Drunk and disorderly at your birthday." He said giving a small laugh at the memory. It had been one hell of a party and they both got wasted but it was one of Norman's fondest memories because it helped him realize how much he loved her

Kat laughs softly and nods. “I may have. Also been hit with an indigent exposure charge that night.” She laughs and shakes her head. That was a good memory she had with Norman. She bites her lip and looks away, trying to keep the tears at bay. She hated remembering that stuff. She really did miss Norman.

Jeffery shakes his head. “Wow.” He chuckles and looks at Max, not really noticing the moment going on between the other two, a little too tipsy now. “Your turn missy.” He tells Max.

Max looked at Jeffrey and bit her lip giving him a seductive smirk "I've never had public intercourse." She said brushed his leg against Jeff's again giving him a hungry gaze as the alcohol started to fill her.

Norman gave a small sigh and turned his attention to Max shaking his head at her comment and laughing not taking a shot "Haven't done that, maybe bathroom make up but never anything more." He said laughing some

Kat takes the shot and shrugs a little. “High school was a weird time for me.” She mutters and then takes a sip of her beer right after. She needed the alcohol at this point. She glances over at the other two.

Jeffery smirks and doesn’t take a shot. “Can’t say I have.” He murmurs. “Bucket list though.” He says softly and watches her. God she was making him crazy. He wanted her so badly.

Max blushed bright red at him and smirked softly sending him a wink "Me too." She whispered running her foot higher up his leg

Norman chuckled some shaking his head a bit "Hmm I've never flashed someone at a concert." He said chuckling at Max took a shot instantly

Jeffery groans softly and doesn’t take the shot. He grabs her foot gently and rubs it softly. She was killing him.

Kat doesn’t take the shot, but downs the rest of her beer and orders another. She was already starting to feel it and was finally at the point of feeling slight bliss. She just needed to get hammered and forget. She glances at the others. “Never have I slept with my boss.” She says and leans back.

Max gave a small laugh and bit her lip hard not taking a shot "Nope haven't done that." She said taking in a deep breath when she saw how dark Jeff's eyes had become "Excuse me...I'm gonna hit the restroom." She murmured standing up and steadying herself before heading towards the restroom making sure to sway her hips as she went

Norman chuckled some shaking his head "You got us on that one." He said giving her a smile looking at Kat happily taking another shot as Max left just for the hell of it wanting to get a better buzz going

Users who are viewing this thread

Back