• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombies, love and what the hell were we thinking

Max smiled happily and sat with him "Hey there you ready for me to swing Lucille at you?" She said giving a laugh as she took the bat at his side. She was thankful he broke character around her, she knew of his method acting skills but around her he was just Jeff and only Jeff.

Norman waltz around biting his lip seeing Kat outside the trailer. He took in her appearance seeing how beautiful she looked right now. He still felt those feelings tug him towards her but he knew she would never take him back after everything that happened between them.

Jeffery smiles at her and chuckles, watching her grab the bat. “Just be careful with that thing. I’m a little attatched.” He chuckles and leans back. He rarely broke character for people, but max was different, special.

Kat glances over and sees Norman. She bites her lip and looks away quickl, heading over to the drinks table and grabbing a water bottle. She sighs softly and checks the time on her phone.

Max gave a small laugh and held the bat with car smiling over at him "So what time should I be over Mr.Morgan?" She asked softly wiggling her eyebrows a bit at him with a smirk playing on her lips

Norman put out his cigarette bud and gave a heavy sigh making his way over to her. He needed this to be somewhat settled or else he was going to be a stressed out mess everytime he was on set "Hey.." he said softly as he came up behimd her chuckling as she nearly jumped out of her skin.

Jeffery smirks a little at that and shakes his head. “How about eight?” He murmurs and watches her. It gave them both time to clean up and get ready for the night. He leans in to her ear and smirks. “And you better be wearing that little red piece I love so much.” He growls in her ear and pulls away.

Kat was in her own little world and Norman nearly gave her a heart attack. She whirls around to face him and shakes her head. “You’re two dang good at that.” She mutters. It had happened a lot during the time he dated. He could move so silently.

Max blushed bright red and bit her lip giving a small laugh "Mmmm we'll see, if you're a good boy then maybe." She said smirking at him some. This kind of banter was normal for them and usually people thought they were in character if they heard it because that is exactly how their characters were in some of their scenes.

Norman laughed a bit harder at he responce feeling more at ease talking with her like nothing had happened between the two of them "So um....I wondering if we could talk?" He asked quietly

Jeffery chuckles and shakes his head. Maybe that’s why he could break chapter with her. They’re chapters were so similar to real life, sometimes it didn’t even feel like acting in the scenes with her. He ruffles her hair playfully and stands up when they get called onto set.

Kat nods a little. “I’ve got time.” she murmurs softly and watches him. “What do you need to talk about?” She asks and crosses her arms. “Don’t tell me I possibly messed up making you look like you haven’t showered in three years.” She raises an eyebrow and smirks.

Max fixed her hair gasping softlt "Jeff! Now I'm ugly!" She said over dramatically while she fixed her hair a bit for the scenw before going to set with him

Norman let out a hearty laugh shaking his head "No no you did a spot on job with that, I was just um...I was wanting to make sure we were okay." He said softly before scratchimg the back of his neck nervously

Jeff laughs and shakes his head. He waits for her and gets ready for the scene. He hears action and starts.

Kat looks at him. “I’ll stay out of your way if that’s what you mean. I won’t start drama or throw a fit, but we’re never gonna be okay Norman.” She murmurd softly and messes with the label on the water bottle. “I just...I’m still hurt.” She tells him and grabs an apple.

Max gave a wide smile at Jeff as the director yelled 'Cut!' loudly over the set. She winked at him before she turned on her heel and made her way to the director to see if she needed to change anything

Norman gave a heavy sigh but nodded softly "Can I explain myself sometime? Doesn't have to be now, but please...I want to get to where we can atleast be aquaintances."

Jeff smirks a little and watches her walk off. He shakes his head and runs a hand through his hair. He sighs softly and goes to take a seat in case they needed to run this again.

Kat sighs softly and hesitated before nodding. A part of her didn’t want to hear it, but a bigger part did want to know why. They were so happy together and she couldn’t understand why he threw that away so quickly. “Sure. Whenever you finally get some free time.” She tells him and heads back to the trailer.

Max finished up and went off to catering to grab some water laughing softly as she saw Jeff stroll in not too long after her. The day went on and soon enough she found herself at Jeff's apartment door biting her lip softly as she waited for him to answer the door

Norman gave a small nod and gave a small laugh "I'm actually free tonight? We could get a couple beers?" He said unsure as to if she would agree or not but he completely understood if she flat out rejected him right then and there.

Jeff heads his doorbell and smiles. He looks at her and smirks. “Well don’t you look amazing.” He murmurd and pulls her inside. He smirks and rubs her hips softly.

Kat thinks a minute before nodding. “Sure.” She murmurs and opens the trailer door. “See you later.” She murmurd and goes to clean up.

Max blushed bright red and smiled happily wrapping her arms around his neck "Mmm you look great too." She murmured leaning up and kissing him deeply smiling softly against his lips

Norman sat at the bar they had decided on and sipped a beer sighing heavily. It was over 30 minutes since they had decided and he was about ready to leave thinking he was being stood up by her.

Jeffery smirks and kisses her hard. He presses her agaisnt the wall and rubs her thighs. “I hope you’re wearing what I asked.” He smirks and kisses down to her neck. He growls softly and presses agaisnt her.

Kat finally wake in and rushes over to him. “Sorry.” She murmurs and takes a seat beside him. “I had something to take care of.” She murmurs and asks for a vodka cranberry. She turns to look at him. “I didn’t have your number to let you know.”

Max moaned softly and gave a soft giggle "Mmm why don't you look and see?" She said seductively laughing again as he quickly got her top off revealing his favorite bra.

Norman gave a small nod and looked over at her "Oh no problem." He murmured reaching his hand over the table motioning for her to sit down

Jeffry smirks when he sees the bra and smirks. “Good girl.” He murmurs and lays her down on the couch. He kisses her hard and finishes undressing her.

Kat takes a seat and bites her lip softly. She gets her drink and takes a sip. She looks at him and lays her head on her hand. “So.”

Max laughed softly and moaned as he placed her on the couch "Not that I'm opposed to the couch, but you think maybe we could get to your bed? The floor earlier was a little hard." she said giving him another laugh quickly wrapping herself around him as he picked her up and carried her to his room

Norman took a long swig of his beer before he finally spoke "I never cheated on you." he says for probably the hundredth time to her since it happened. He loved her and he wanted her to at least know the truth of everything even if she didn't want a relationship with him again.

Jeffery smirks and picks her up. He carries her up to his room and lays her on the bed. He pulls her clothes off quickly. “God I just wanted to tear these off during our scene.” He chuckles.

Kat rolls her eyes and sips her drink. “I thought you were gonna explain, not feed me that bullshit for the hundredth time. I know you did. There’s no use hiding it anymore. Hell youre publicly dating the bitch now!”

Max blushed deep red and smirked at him "Oh believe me, if no one else had been there I would have let you." She said confidently before she undressed him as well and moved to where she was straddling him...About 2 hours and 3 rounds later she lay there with him panting and wiping the sweat from her brow pulling her damp hair into a messy bun to keep it from sticking to her neck.

Norman shook his head and clenched his fist when she called Diane that name "First off she isn't a bitch, she is actually a nice woman, secondly I had to fucking kiss her for the movie and you blew it out of proportion!" He told her feeling his anger start to rise more as he saw the roll of her eyes.

Jeffery pants and lays beside her. He kisses her head and leans back. “God that was amazing.” He mutters and rubs a hand through his hair. He glances over at her and leans back, placing his hands behind his head.

Kat rolls her eyes. “You’re such a liar. Why can’t you just man up and tell me the truth for once? I had hear the truth from your damn manager of all people!” She snaps and stands up. “And after all this time, after you two are public you still can’t tell me the truth yourself!”

Max smiled happily and nodded "Mmm it sure was." She said softly tracing small circles on his chest "How's the farm?" She asked softly knowing the apartment was only temporary for filming and his real home was his farm out in New York.

Norman frowned and grabbed her wrist gently to keep her from leaving "Kat please...I don't know why he lied to you about that, but please believe me. Kat I loved you, wanted to marry you, I never cheated. We were going over lines, and the only reason I'm dating her now is because she was there for me through our break up. We became close but I swear whem I was with you she was no one to me." He told her truthfully trying to get her to see he wasn't lying

Jeffery smiles and wraps an arm around her shoulders. “It’sdping good. I miss it a lot though.” He murmurs soflty and leans back. “I can’t wait to get back there. So less cramped then here.” He murmurd skftly and shakes his head. “And a lot more fresh air.”

Kat looks at him and bites her lip. She didn’t know what to believe anymore. She pulls her wrist away from his grasp and puts some money down for her drink. “You moves on a little to quick for me to believe that story.” She tells him and grabs her purse. “I’ll see you on set tomorrow.” She mutters and goes to leave.

Max gave a small nod and smiled softly at him "It always seems so peaceful when I see you post about it." She said softly as she curled into him still drawing circles on his chest feeling more than relaxed being with him in that moment and time.

Norman frowned more shaking his head and taking a deep breath. He didn't know how he could make her believe what he was saying was the truth. He never ever wanted to hurt her but now knowing she found out from his manager made him question A LOT of things.

Jeffery nods a little and looks at her. “Maybe I’ll bring you there one day. I think you’d like it.” He tells her and kisses her cheek. He gets up and stretches before heading to the bathroom.

Kat sighs and heads to her apartment. She plops down in the couch and buries her head in her hands, starting to sob. She didn’t know if she could do this. It was too hard.

Max smiled happily and watched him walk off before biting her lip gently. They had never really talked about visiting outside of shooting before and that to her signaled maybe he wanted a relationship which made her hapyy but also scared her a bit too.

Norman drove off and sighed heavily ending up at Jeff's apartment knocking on the door hoping maybe he would be alright to talk, he needed a friend in this right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back