• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombies, love and what the hell were we thinking

Max gave a small nod and pulled her lines out "Sure I don't have a problem with it." She murmured before she moved to sit across from him "Seems as though I'm in this season a little bit more."

Norman smiled happily and took her hand in his "Remember that one real nice place I took you too when I first moved out here for the show? I thought I'd take us there again." He said biting his lip hoping she would be okay with it.

Jeffery smiles and nods. “Yeah, seems you’re gonna become a regular.” He murmurs and rubs her knee softly. He smiles at her and watches her happily. She meant everything to him and he just hoped she could get passed this with her family. He wanted her happy.

Kat smiles a little and nods. “Sounds good to me.” She murmurd softly and kisses his cheek. “You look really nice by the way.” She murmurs and straightens his tie for him. “I like when you dress up just for me.” She says softly.

Max smiled softly and nodded "Im excited, I guess my fans got their voices heard." She said giving a small laugh as she flipped to the episode she had been having some troubles with "You know people 'ship' our characters together?" She said giving a small laugh knowing they would have a kissing scene this season.

Norman smiled happily as he watched her fix his tie "Anything for you Kit Kat." He said softly before he kissed her gently before he took her hand and went to head out

Jeffery chuckles softly and watches her. “Yeah I know. I’ve seen the fan art.” He shakes his head. “Well they should be happy we’re together then.” He murmurs softly and flips through the script.

Kat smiles and heads out with him. She gets in the car and buckled up. “I love you.” She murmurs softly and watches him happily.

Max gave a small laugh and nodded before she started her lines with him. Once they had reached the kiss scene she gave a small laugh looking over at him "Not sure how I'm supposed to make this all hot and heavy and not go too far." She said as she moved over to him and kissed him gently

Norman smiled happily and kissed her hand before he drove to the restaurant. As they arrived and quickly went inside with her getting to their private section of the restaurant "How are you?" He asked softly

Jeffery smiles. “Practice makes perfect.” He murmurs and kisses her back softly. He cups her cheek and pulls her closer gently.

Kat looks at him as she takes a seat and glances around their little section. She shrugs a little. “I’m fine.” She murmurs softly. She didn’t want to tell him how much this was bothering her, he’d probably think it was stupid she was getting so upset and she didn’t want to worry him. She’d get through it.

Max smiled softly into thier kiss moving to straddle him a bit but groaned as they were interupted by her phone blaring before the table. She glared at it and quickly picked up knowing already who it was "What?!" She yelled

Norman frowned softly as they sat down shaking his head some "Kat don't lie to me, please tell me." He said quietly kissing her hand gently

Jeffery frowns and sighs softly. He lays his head on her chest and closes his eyes. “Can we change your number?” He asks with a slight grumble and peeks up at her.

Kat sighs softly and holds his hand gently. “I just didn’t think it was gonna be this bad. I knew there would be some hate, not everyone was gonna like this but I didn’t expect so much.” She murmurs softly and sighs. “I don’t know, sometimes it gets to me more than it should. Sometimes I think they’re right.”

Max smirked down at him "Look I don't care okay?! David was shit to me! Why can't you get over it and see that I'm happy with someone finally?!" She barked down the line shaking her head softly feeling a few angry tears prick her eyes.

Norman nodded softly sighing heavily "Its not stupid, but you gotta try to ignore it babe. Its me and you, thats what matters. Us okay?" He said softly biting his lip thinking over what he wanted to do.

Jeffery frowns and sits up. He wipes her eyes gently and pulls her closer. He takes the phone from her and rubs her back. "Look I know this hasn't gone on very well but how about I meet you guys? I really care about your daughter and I would like to show you I'm not a bad guy." He tells them and watches Max.

Kat nods a little and smiles a little at him. "Okay. Us." She murmurs and rubs his hand softly. "I love you so much." She murmurs softly and watches him. "And I promise it's gonna be better this time. I promise I won't assume things or not hear your side of the story." She murmurs softly. "I'm gonna make it up to you."

Max frowned shaking her head some not wanting him to meet them. She knew they would never agree to it, they wanted her to be with David, they wanted her to not be divorced. She took the phone and hung up when they tried to just tell him how they didn't need to meet a man who wasn't their daughter's husband. Taking a deep breath she looked at him shaking from anger about the situation.

Norman smiled softly and gave her hand a small squeeze "I know you will babe, I love you too." he said happily before he started to look over the menu. Once they ad eaten and dessert was n the way Norman felt now would be the absolute perfect time for this. He knew it had only been 4 months of their relationship, but this time he wasn't going to let her get away so easily "Remember the first time we came here?"

Jeffery frowns and watches her. “I’m sorry. I just wanted to make it better.” He says softly and holds her close. He nuzzles his face in her neck and holds onto her tightly. “I’m sorry.”

Kat smiles a little at him and kisses his hand. She leans back a little and nods. “It was the first fancy restaurant we went to.” She murmurs softly and giggles. “You looked amazing that night and I swear I feel in love with you all over again that night.” She murmurs and blushes a little.

Max shook her head looking at him "No babe don't be, I love you so much and it means so much to me that you did that." she said softly before she pressed her lips to the top of his head sighing heavily.

Norman gave a small laugh and nodded "I was going to propose that night...but I chickened out." he said biting his lip wondering if she would catch on or not. He kind of hoped that she wouldn't

Jeffery sighs softly and holds her close. He kisses her cheek softly and rubs her back. “I hate that I caused this with your family.” He murmurs softly. Family meant everything to him so he hated ruining hers.

Kat bites her lip and feels her heart sink. That had been about two weeks before she left him. “Oh.” She murmurs softly and looks down. Would things be different if he had proposed that night? He had been ready to marry her and she just threw it all away over what his manager had told her. She looks away from him and crosses her arms.

Max shook her head some "It was a long time coming Jeff, they'd be the same if it was anyone else." She said softly making him look at her "You are my family Jeffrey, you are my everything." She whispered kissing him lovingly

Norman gave a small nod and took in a shaky breath biting his lip trying to fix himself before he moved and got down on one knee infront of her taking a small black box out that he had kept all these years "Well um...I've decided to not chicken out this time." He said softly opening the box revealing the ring "Kat, marry me?"

Jeffery holds her close and kisses her softly. He cups her cheeks and smiles agaisnt her lips. “I love you Max.” He murmurd soflty and moves his hands down to her waist. “You’re amazing and you’re my everything, well along withGus.” He chuckles.

Kat looks at him and her eyes widen. “What?” She covers her mouth and starts tearing up. “Really?” She asks shakily and then nods. “Of course Norman!” She exclaims and hugs him tightly. She kisses him and holds onto him tightly.

Max gave a small laugh and kissed him gently "I can't wait to prove them wrong. I know that we will." she said softly stroking his bearded cheek gently giving a happy sigh as she stared into his dark brown eyes that were full of adoration.

Norman smiled happily at her and kissed her lovingly keeping her close to him doing his best to not cry but he couldn't help but let a few tears fall "I love you so much Kat." he whispered before slipping the ring on her finger "Do you like it? I've had it for years."

Jeffery smiles and caresses her cheek. “We will.” He murmurs soflty. “I love you.” He murmurs and nuzzles his face in her neck.

Kat kisses him and smiles. She looks st the ring and nods. “It’s perfect. You kept it this whole time?” She asks softly and watches him. She hugs him tightly and buries her face in his neck. She starts crying and grips him tightly. She couldn’t believe this.

Max smiled softly "I love you too Jeff." She said quietly runming her fingers through his hair some "Oh! Someone called for you by the way, I think they wanted to talk with you about a role in a movie."

Norman held her close to him and nodded softly "I couldnt bring myself to return it." He said softly before he pulled away and sat back down in his seat not able to wipe the smile off his face as he stared at her

Jeffery nods a little. “I’ll cal back tomorrow.” He murmurs and rubs her side. He just wanted to spend time with her and make sure she was going okay.

Kat wipes her eyes and sits back in her seat. She stares down at the ring in awe. She couldn’t believe he wanted to marry her. She shakes her head. This had to be a dream

Max smiled softly and nodded "Alright, don't forget." She teased before she kissed his cheek "So what did you bring for dinner?" She asked

Norman smiled squeezing her right hand gently "You happy?" He asked wanting to make sure she wanted this just as much as he did

Jeffery chuckles softly. “I won’t.” He murmurs and rubs her sides. “Indian.” He murmurs softly. “From that place by the set you like.” He murmurs softly and smiles.

Kat grins and looks at him. “Happy doesn’t begin to describe it.” She murmurs and watches him. “I can’t believ this.” She murmurs softly.

Max smiled happily and got up to get the food "You know how to make my food so much brighter." She said giggling softly before she brought the food over to the table setting it infront of him "Maybe we should take a vacation sometime, after the press tour in Europe."

Norman chuckled softly "Believe it beautiful, its real." He said happily "I wanted to show you no matter what all that shit says out there." He explained motioning to outside "I will love you no matter what."

Jeffery smiles and nods. “That sounds nice.” He murmurs soflty and kisses her hand. He pulls the food out and hands her hers. “Where would you wanna go?”

Kat smiles at him and watches him happily. “I can’t believe one day soon I’ll be Mr’s Reedus.” She murmurs softly and looks back down at the ring. “Wow.”

Max gave a small shrug "Ive always wanted to go to Germany." She said starting to eat her food "Have you been?" She asked

Norman chuckled giving a small smile "Yes you are." He said happily before he pulled his phone out and took a picture of her hand sending it to a few friends to let them know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back