• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombies, love and what the hell were we thinking

Max rolled her eyes gently and gave a small laugh "I mean I guess we can." She said giving a small laugh before she turned in his arms and bent over making sure to press her behind against him as she picked up the soap

Norman smiled happily and stole a piece of Bacon scarfing it down for himself "Mmmm Bacon." He groaned giving her a small laugh

Jeffery groans softly and grabs her softly. He pushes her agaisnt the wall and pins her agaisnt it. He smirks and kisses her hard. “Or we can wait.”

Kat laughs and shakes her head. She kisses his cheek softly and smiles. “What do you wanna do today?”

Max smirked softly "Mm thats more like what I was thinking." She said seductively to him. She stepped out of the shower a good 45 minutes later with the towel wrapped around her middle and one around her hair.

Norman shrugged softly "Mmm not sure, wanna go over the script with me? Just got it a day ago." He said softly kissing her temple gently

Jeffery steps out of the shower and wraps the towel around his waist. He grabs another one and runs it through his hair. “You know how to get a guy distracted.” He chuckles.

Kat grins and nods. “I’d love to.” She murmurd and smiles at him. She actually really liked the show so getting a sneak peek at the script was great. She smiles and gets up carefully to go take a shower. She heads into the bathroom and takes her brace off her wrist, moving it gently. She leans against the counter and bites her lip, trying to figure out how to not get her cast wet.

Max giggled softly and kissed him gently "Sorry babe, its just hard to keep my hands off of you." She said softly while she smiled up at him. She went into the room and scrolled through her phone glancing through tags of walking dead and gasped seeing a few birthday posts to Jeffrey "Its your birthday and you didn't tell me?!" She shrieked a little bit upset that he hadn't told her in all honesty

Norman smiled some at her as she went off. He knocked on the door when he realized she hadn't brought in stuff to wrap her cast "Babe? Need some help with your cast?" He asked through the door

Jeffery looks at her and bites his lip, shrugging a little. “It’s not really a big deal.” He murmurs and lays down on the bed beside her once he was dressed. “I don’t really do anything for it.” He murmurs.

Kat glances at the door. “Yeah.” She murmurd and opens the door. “I can’t wrap this by myself.” She murmurs softly and sees he had the stuff in his hand. She smiles and sits down on the edge of the tub to let him wrap it.

Max gasped and pouted some "Well mister we are celebrating today! What do you want? I am your humble sexy maid for the day." She said as she got dressed giving a small laugh as she looked at him "I'll even buy an outfit an everything."

Norman chuckled softly and gave a small smile wrapping the plastic wrap around the top and a plastic bag around her foot "Remember when you had to do this with my arm?" He joked

Jeffery chuckles and watches her. “You don’t have to do that. It’s really not a big deal.” He murmurs softly and smiles at her. He appreciated her wanting to go all out, but he just never really did that for his birthday anymore.

Kat laughs softly and nods. “That was an adventure, especially since it was your dominant arm.” She murmurs softly and gets up once he finished wrapping it. She turns on the water and wraps her arms around his waist. “Wanna join me?” She asks softly and smiles.

Max pouted softly and mkved to straddle his waist "Just this once? I promise next year we will do a simple dinner or something but let me give you everything today." She said before she kissed him gently

Norman laughed and nodded "One of the fucking worst times of my life, ain't ever gonna do that again." He said smiling down at her giving a playful growl "Mmm you sure do know how to persuade a man huh?"

Jeffery kisses her back softly and smiles. “Okay.” He murmurs softly and smiles up at her. “You’re the best you know that.” He murmurs softly and kisses her cheek.

Kat smiles and giggles. “It’s why you love me.” She teases and kisses his chin softly. “Plus you wouldn’t want me hurting myself more would you?” She tells him and winks. She gets into the shower carefully and realxes.

Max smiled softly and gave a small shrug "I try." She said giving a light laugh before she got off him and scurried downstairs to start making breakfast for him smiling wide as she heard Gus yell through facetime happy birthday to his dad.

Norman chuckled some "Oh thats a dangerous game, because I could just push you like this!" He said pushing her lightly making her trip a small bit before he caught her "And then save the day." He said laughing at her expression

Jeffery grins when he gets the FaceTime call from Gus. “Hey buddy. Thank you.” He grins and blows him a kiss. He chuckles and leans back. “I miss you buddy.”

Kat gasps and grips onto him tightly. “God you scared me.” She mutters and shakes her head at him with wide eyes. She tangles her fingers in his hair and watches him. “Remind me why I love you.” She teases and kisses him softly.

Gus smiled happily as he looked at his dad "I miss you too Dad, mom says she might get a new job near you!" He said excitedly hoping that this would really happen so he could be closer to his dad and his mom.

Norman chuckled some holding her body close to his "Because I'm amazing and you know it." He said softly before he kissed her gently

Jeffery grins. “Really buddy? I’d love that.” He murmurs softly. He really missed having Gus around all the time.

Kat giggles softly and kisses him. She cups his cheek softly and presses agaisnt him. “You’re too damn distracting.”

Gus nodded happily and smiled "Oh dad look what I did for school!" He said happily showing him a drawing of Negan and a little report "I had to write about my hero so I drew you as Negan, look I even got Lucille!" He said excitedly hoping his dad would like it. He idolized him in every way.

Norman laughed some and shook his head a bit "Nah I'm not distracting at all! You're the one who is here gettin me to take hot showers with you when I should be going over the script."

Jeffery grins at that. “I love it buddy.” He tells him and gets up, heading downstairs. “Show Max What you made.” He murmurs, wanting to show it off. He was so proud of Gus and he loved him so much.

Kat giggles soflty and kisses his nose. “You should go look over your script then.” She murmurs and pulls away. She leans agaisnt the wall of the shower and grabs the body wash.

Max smiled happily as she heard him come down and smiled seeing the picture Gus had drawn "Wow Gus that looks awesome!" She said happily while she finished up food for her and Jeff.

Norman chuckled and pulled her back into him "Hey now who said you get to wash your body?" He asked quietly in her ear before he trailed kisses down her neck.

Jeffery smiles and leans agaisnt the counter. “What are you up to today bud?” He asks and watches him. He really missed him and hoped he could see him again soon. It was hard having him so far away.

Kat smiles and tilts her head for him. She closes her eyes and groans softly. “Now who’s distracting.” She murmurs softly and runs her hands along his chest.

Gus smiled some "I got school today, but mom said I can call you tonight!" He said happily frowning as he heard his mom yell for him "I gotta go Dad, time for school. Love you!" He said "Bye Max!" He yelled before he hung up

Norman smirked some and chuckled a bit "I don't know what you're talkimg about." He murmured kissing her gently before he put the body wash in his hands and started to rub it into her body

Jeffery chuckles and nods. “Bye buddy.” He murmurs and puts his phone on the counter. “What are you making beautiful?” He asks soflty and smiles. He wraps his arms around her.

Kat kisses him back and smiles. She relaxes agaisnt his touch and closes her eyes. She leans back a little.

Max smiled happily and moved to kiss his cheek "Waffles! And Bacon, plus eggs." she said happily hoping he would like "I also have juice too." she said kissing him lovingly "Happy Birthday my dear."

Norman smiled happily and finished her up picking up the shower head and spraying it on her face laughing loud as he caught her by surprise.

Jeffery smiles and pulls her closer. “Mmm.” He murmurs and kisses her shoulder. “Thank you beautiful.” He murmurs softly and nuzzles his face in her neck. “Do I get you afterwards?” He asks agaisnt her skin and smiles.

Kat sputters and opens her eyes. She glares at him playfully and shakes her heart out, so he’d be sprayed with the water. “Meanie.” She murmurs and starts washing his body.

Max smiled softly "Mmm you can have me all day babe, I told you I'm yours today." she said softly before she made their plates for the two of them kissing him gently

Norman laughed some and washed off her body kissing her gently "Love you babe." he said giving her a big smile like he had done nothing wrong

Jeffery smiles and kisses her cheek. “Then I say after breakfast, you and me and the bed all day.” He murmurs softly and smirks at her.

Kat laughs and shakes her head at him. “I love you too.” She murmurs and starts washing her hair with her good hand.

Max gave a small laugh and nodded "Mmm if thats what the birthday boy wants, then thats what he gets...unless he wants to take it other places beside the bedroom." she said giving him a seductive smirk turning to face him.

Norman smiled happily and washed up with her before he turned off the shower and dried off. He helped her out afterwards and gave a small smile "Not wet is it?" he asked meaning her cast but it came out sounding another way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back