• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombieland

Mmk ^-^ 
Oli looked around and drew out his pistol in his right hand and a knife in his left. The place was filled with darkness, however a few pill bottles and a doctor's uniform was torn to shreds across the floor, giving the impression they were in a hospital of sorts.

"Looks like we're in a hospital, should have good medical supplies, and maybe some other things..", Oliver would say with a sigh of relief, meds would be what he would need the most at this moment in time. His wound still burned and it wouldn't get better without better and more medication, but not too much, that would lead to addiction. "We should stick together and scavenge, you can do the searching, I'll be covering you..", he'd say with a smile as he got up, groaning.

(Allo Allo :3)

"Oh, good." She sigh with relief. She stood, grabbing hold of her rifle. "Alright then..." She looked back at where she left her machete. She walked over to the zombie to get her machete back, holding on to it. "Let's go then..." She looked back at Oli with a small smile.

She starts walking, examining the area. She thought of the patients that were here. Either they're gone or dead or something. She also thought about the other supplies. Blood, vaccines, medicine, what else? She got lost in thought as she continue her way around the hallways and rooms.

"You okay, Melly?", Oli would ask as he took guard behind her, looking back every now and then. He sighed as he managed to step in a puddle of blood, followed by a head in the center of it. Oli just kept moving forward wearily.

First the sniper, and now the abandoned hospital probably filled with zombies, corpses, and loads of nightmares. Fantastic.

Meanwhile the sniper was silently going down the tower building they were within, moving across the street slowly. He had seen Oli before, had shot Oli before, and was determined to kill him.

It was all a game to bandits, these days.

(Allo, x3)

She snapped out of her thoughts, glancing at him. "Oh yea. Just fine." She grinned. She glanced over at one of the rooms. She entered, seeing that it's some surgery room. She sees the body laying on the table. She stared at it, before walking back out again. She thought of the people who came here. She wiped the blood off her cheek with the back of her hand, staring at it. She huffed, trying to hold her breath since she could smell the bad stench that came from one of the rooms. She really hates it.

She went to a different room, opening the door. The relief went all over her when they found what they're looking for. All the medicine, bandages and just everything."Yes... They're here." She puts her machete back in it's sheath and went through one of the boxes. She holds on to it seeing that it's empty and she went to loot the other boxes and cabinets.

Oli was still behind Melly, and was carefully watching their back. He had a feeling that that bandit wasn't gone, but it was probably just paranoia in the back of his mind, side-effect of an apocalypse.

"So.. what do you like to do, when you're not trying to survive, I mean.", Oli would ask, trying to figure out more about his new companion. They might as well get close if they were to trust each other. Besides, he wanted to know more about his guardian angel.

The sniper had entered their building and pulled out a pistol, a nine millimeter, and would begin silently tracking them down. He was at least three halls away from them, and wasn't making any noticeable noise.

"I'll get you....", the man muttered to himself.

She looked over at the medicine, grabbing what's good or not. "Well... If I ever find a musical instrument... I would play it." She wipe the sweat above her eyebrow. "Just playing all the songs I wanted to hear. And... Maybe get the chance to find my old home, which is far away..." She shrugged, putting the stuff in the box.

She glanced up at him. "What about you...?" She stood with the box under her arm. She grabbed her backpack, putting the box in. She put her backpack back on, leaning back on the table, facing Oli.

"I.. well, I just day dream, usually. But I guess I have someone to talk too now.", Oli would say with a smile, he then noted that she wanted to find her old home. He wasn't sure if he wanted to say what he was about too, but he did it anyway.

"Well.. if I'm brave enough to walk you across the street, I could walk you to your old home..", Oli said with a slight blush, scratching the back of his with his left hand. He knew it was an unbelieveable suggestion, however he had nothing else to do other then gather food and medication anyway.

The sniper was two hallways away, getting closer.

Melody looked at Oliver with a smile and laughed a little, trying not to be loud. "Thanks Oli. You're the best." She grinned, scratching her cheek when she felt her cheeks heating up. She's glad that there's finally someone who would be by her side. She sighed with relief. She pushed herself off the table with a smile. She felt even more confident that they will make this out alive. She would make sure of it.

"Looks like we got what we need... I hope we didn't miss anything..." She looked around the room, wondering. She look under the tables and the rest of the cabinets. She has her hands on her hips as she examines the room again. She looked back at Oli. "Alright... We're good, I guess." She pulled her machete, ready.

Oli nodded, and suddenly a shot rang out. It missed Oli and hit a nearby wall, Oli turned around to fire and struck the bandit in the chest, causing him to slip back. The bandit aimed his pistol to fire again but a click was heard, he searched his pockets in a hurry to find that there was no ammunition. The man pulled out a knife and Oli would try to fire at the bandit again, but his pistol jammed.

Oli was trying to unjam it when he motioned for Melly to take the bandit out. She wanted to do it before, anyway.

"Oh.. shit..", the bandit would say when he spotted the machete. He was about to run when a zombie came about from where he had come from, blocking him. He was forced into the corner, and he had three enemies to worry about.

She's glad the bullet didn't hit Oli, but she was a bit angry. She watched as he shot at the bandit. She looked at Oli. She nodded, knowing that now it's time to show some action. She started running, seeing the zombie. She ran towards it. She aimed her machete for the neck, trying to slice it. But it got stuck to it. She groaned, frustrated to see it stuck. She grabbed her shotgun, already loaded and aimed for the bandit. She kept her eyes on both the zombie and the bandit.

She looked at the bandit, "Well then... Any reason why you're here...? I thought you have enough of us..." She mumbled the last sentence to herself. She force her machete out, throwing the machete at the zombie's face. It collapsed. She looked back at the bandit, shotgun still pointed at him.

The bandit had a look of worry on his face.. and then he'd begin to laugh. He laughed and laughed his ass off. The hooded man began to speak, but couldn't really say anything because of so much laughter, but eventually could.

"Don't you see? It's just a game.. might as well have fun doing it..", he said with a sadistic smile. "I've killed many people, women, children, it's nothing different then hunting animals for food... their all game, you're all ga-", he would say before a loud bang was heard.

The man had a tear through his hoodie and blood ran down his face as he slumped and hit the ground. Oli had unjammed his gun whilst the man was talking and shot him in the head.

"Sadistic fuck.", Oli muttered to himself, looking at the corpse in a terrifyingly blank and cold expression. The Oli Melly had seen so far had just disappeared, and the serious side of him had shown. However he quickly changed into caring-mode when he looked over at Melly.

She could feel the anger rising. She couldn't believe the words of that man. He killed so many innocents... All because it was some game?! She was shaking with anger and sadness. She jumped in surprise when she heard a gun shooting.

At first she thought she was the one who shot him but it was Oliver. The man collapsed and Melody looked at Oliver. She lowered her shot gun, and she couldn't believe her eyes when she saw Oliver. She searched for the Oli she knew, looking at his face. She froze when he looked at her. She calm down when she sees that he's back to himself again.

"Heh... That... Surprised me..." She chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of her neck. She looked back at the man. She sighed, putting her shotgun on her shoulder. She admit she was scared.

"It surprises a lot of people..", Oli said with a smile, "But it comes in handy to be able to shut off all emotion when you need to, when you can't think twice...", he'd say with a sigh, walking up to her and patting her on the head.

"Besides, if we didn't kill him he would have killed many more innocents, no need to dwell on it. It's the apocalypse, that'll get you killed.. I'm sure you've killed someone before, did you think twice when he was threatening you?", Oli asked with a smile, he was so nice however so well-hardened that he seemed strong, which came in handy. Whoever Oli was, he had seen lots of things, good and bad.

Melody sniffled, "I... I guess so..." She sighed, looking down at the ground. She made a small sad smile. She rubbed her arm, looking up at him. She wiped her nose, "Geez... I'm such a mess..." She looked at herself. She couldn't even imagine herself being a cry-baby. It has been a while... She shook her head, "Anyways... I really need to get used to all of that..."

She looked at the zombie. She went to grab her machete back. 'I really like this machete but it's a pain...' She thought to herself as she stare at it.

Oli shrugged wearily as he looked over at Melly. "You just seem like a normal person to me, crying and all. It's been so long since I've cried about killing someone, doesn't sound normal to me...", Oli said with a smile, giving Melly a thumbs up. "You're fine, dandy, and overall cute. You're all set, Melly."

A noise was heard from around a corner, no doubt it was probably another zombie who had heard the commotion. Oli had replaced his smile with a worried look and put up his pistol, taking out his baseball bat. This gave the notion that he was ready to get going.

Well, that cheered her up. She grinned, having her cheeks pink. Her smile disappeared when she heard the noise too. She looked back, grabbing hold on to her machete. She looked at Oliver, nodding. "Let's go..." She whispered as she slowly walked, avoiding any glass or bottles, etc.

She looked around if there's another way to get out of here. She muttered to herself. She noticed dead bodies up ahead. She glanced back at Oliver.

Oli nodded to her as she glanced back. "I got you...", he said quietly, his bat ready. If anything were to jump out at them now they'd get a homerun straight into their face. Oli looked around and spotted the zombie that was behind them moving slowly, it hadn't spotted them yet, but it was going towards their general direction.

"Oh come on.."

She nodded, then sighed "Tsk..." She spotted the zombie. She tried to think of what to do, quickly moving her way forward. She hurried over to one of the rooms, expecting to find something useful. 'There's probably nothing.' She thought to herself. She jumped back, a bit startled to find a body that just fell in front of her from a room it was in. She raised her eyebrow, thinking why the hell did it just appeared out of nowhere. She looked in the room, hoping no one is there. She glanced back.

Oli was there, looking around, and he shrugged. He looked over at the zombie as it was getting closer. "He's really close, can we go through that room some how?", Oli asked. He pleaded to fate for there to be some sort of door, because the zombie was about eleven feet from him, and it was beginning to notice him too.

He was cursing to himself in his mind, scared to death. Something about a slowly approaching monster was much more scarier then one running towards him as he could expect it. The last time a zombie walked like this it randomly jumped at him and had nearly landed a bite, and that had scarred his mind with nightmares for at least three months...

She gulped, entering the room. She saw that it's a patient's room. She sees nothing but the bed, windows, just no zombies or dead corpses. She nodded, "We'll be safe in there. Luckily there's a door." She told him, letting him inside. She watched the zombie just slowly walking. She kicked the dead corpse away from the door so she could close the door. She heard the glass making crackling noises as she pushed the body away and she stopped, looking up at the zombie.

She could hear her heart beating, as she moved the corpse's legs out of the way. She moved the glass, closing the door.

The zombie slowly stepped right in front of the door, looking through the window. It was scanning the room, it still hadn't seen the two. Oli stepped back and looked over at Melly, mimicking a sort of 'Shh' gesture as he slowly stepped back. Suddenly the began to fumble for something, it was trying to open the door, however couldn't quite get it right.

Oli slowly stepped back until he was next to Melly. He gripped her in a sort of support stance, however his right arm was around her and his left arm had been used to set down his baseball bat, and he then drew his pistol with it, aiming up at the zombie.

"If it comes in it's dead...", Oli said with a glare.

The corpse looked up at the two through the window and it stared for about two seconds.. until..

The zombie shrieked and began battering the door hard, fumbling about like it was having some kind of mega-seizure. It whipped its arms out at the door and it was slowly being beaten down. The thing wasn't a normal zombie, it was something else...

It screamed more and more as it managed to bust a tiny hole through the door, and it headbutt the glass. It was terrifying, and Oli would begin to shoot it. He had fired one shot after another, but he quickly ran out of ammunition as the thing took the five bullets to the head. It screamed more and more after it had been shot and it's eyes were beginning to seemingly get redder and redder, almost completely bloodshot.

Melody was extremely terrified when she saw how the zombie reacted differently. She has never seen anything like it. Maybe she has. From a long time ago back before she even met Oliver and Michael. She was so young. Snapping back into reality, she quickly grab her shot gun. She went closer to Oliver as she aim her shot gun at the zombie. As soon as she got a clear shot, she pulled the trigger. Sure it was loud, she couldn't help it.

She quickly reload her shot gun, aiming for the zombie again. She saw the look of that zombie, quite shock. She couldn't help but stare at it. The banging, the screaming, the blood, just like last time. She shook her head, about to pull the trigger. She just want the screaming to stop.

The zombie broke through the door and leaped, tackling Oliver. It held him against the ground and screamed a few inches away from his face, blood running down unto Oli and some even fell into his mouth, which he spat out. He was pushing against it, but the thing had strange long fingers that seemed to have mastery in keeping people pinned.

It turned to look at Melody, still screaming. It's eyes were bleeding, and it's head was twisting un-humanely. It then looked back at Oli and was slowly lowering it's mouth towards his forehead for a clear shot. It was slower when it could see you directly...

Oli screamed in terror and confusion, "Melly!", he screamed trying his best to push off the strange creature as it got closer and closer.

She let out a squeak when it just barged it. When she was trying to recover from being so terrified, she spots the creature just pinning Oliver to the ground. Her eyes widen in surprise when she noticed the long fingers, she stood there like an idiot, watching with horror in her eyes. Luckily, she heard Oliver yelling out her name, she snapped, pulling the trigger after she had a clear shot. She hoped that gives Oliver time to get out of the creature's grip, even though she didn't know if that actually helped.

She grabbed her machete and charged at the creature, "No!" She screamed, trying to get the creature off Oliver. Even though she's terrified, she stabbed her machete into its face. She repeated it so many times, she has her eyes closed shut tightly as she stab its face. She couldn't stop, slowly opening her eyes to take a look.

The creature was dead, and slumped over Oli. Oliver was just looking up at Melody with a terrified expression, and then sighed. He pushed the dead body off and hugged Melly as she opened her eyes. "You scared me there for a second, you know?", he said with a slight laughter. After all of that he was strong enough to laugh at near death, near.. infection.

Oli's gun and baseball bat were scattered around the dead body, and it was in a strange un-natural position with it's limbs, and a puddle of blood surrounded it. The thing looked like an old woman, however much more grey and in a white dress, as if she were getting married soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back