• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombieland

"Something on your mind?", Oli asked as he heard the sigh. He had a lot of things on his mind, but right now wasn't the time to talk about them. He tilted his head as he asked Melly that, having a curious expression on his face. She was interesting so far.

Meanwhile the survivors had killed the horde and entered a hotel in the distance, a now ruined and mossy building in the distance, six stories tall. Nearby streets had carnage equal to that of the wreck on the street Oli and Melly were on, on one six cars were piled unto each other, as if they had gotten into a mega-crash. The other one was littered with bodies and ruined cars.

"Yea... But it doesn't matter." She put on a smile when she looked at him. She looked away and the smile disappeared in an instant. She looked back at the survivors, seeing that they have killed the horde, "See... They made it." She saw them walk to the hotel. She looked around them, just examining the huge wreck.

She made frown look on her face, all because of the mess. It's not everyday she sees this, but it's how it is. "Where do you think we should go?" She looked up at Oliver, having that curious look on her face.

"Well do you remember where you home was, at all?", Oliver asked with shrug, looking around. He spotted three zombies that had already wandered out of nearby buildings, but too far away for them to notice the two. He sighed in relief inside, and he kept watch on the three, just in case that they would begin noticing them.

"Ah... Well... I remember living outside the city... But sadly I can't remember where exactly." She rubbed her templates. "I'll eventually remember some time soon, though." She says, looking around. She scratched her cheek, soon poking it as if she's thinking. She wondered if she been here before, too. Just anywhere where she could recognize. But this city is probably like any city she had visited.

She crossed her arms, "Let's move on or we'll be noticed." She looked up at Oliver, soon walking to a different direction, slowing down her pace.

Oliver nodded and tailed his companion, keeping his eyes on zombies who were still wandering out of their buildings. He looked up at the sun and noticed it was at least around 5:20 PM, soon it would be pitch black out in these streets.

"So, have you had any other companions before me?", Oliver asked with a smile, obviously faking a jealous kind of tone. He was curious about her, and wondered if she had ever been in a group or partnership with anyone before. And if so, who?

Melody looked around in front of them, machete already out. She glanced up, noticing the color of the sky. She thought maybe they should go find a safe place to rest... She thought about it, just thinking of the zombies that just lurks around in the dark. She shivered slightly. That's when Oliver spoke up.

She turned her attention to Oliver as he asked a question, making her raised an eyebrow. She looked back in front of her, "Well... Yea..." She went silent after that, having Michael appeared in her mind. She broke the silence, getting her attention back to Oliver, "He was my best friend. He's the reason why I survived for so long."

"That's all you have say, I just wanted to know.", Oli replied more seriously, looking around to see more zombies attempting to leave their buildings and hideouts, he spotted another one of those clawed ones and shivered as it broke through a door in it's way.

Those things gave him the creeps, whatever they were. What added to the creepy effect was the piles of bodies and flocks of vultures almost everywhere on the streets, followed by lots of debris, colored with a parasitic-like green moss that dug roots into some of the corpses.

"Yea..." She says, turning her head. She wiped something off her cheek with the back of her hand. She glanced around at the zombies. She frowned, looking at the clawed ones. She wondered if there are any other new strange zombies... She hoped not. She had enough of those guys for one day.

After seeing those creepy crawlies that just crawls on the ground slowly, she's thinking maybe they should stay in a safe place for tonight. She sighed, wondering if Oliver is thinking of the same thing. So she asked, "You think we should look for a safe place to rest away from the zombies for tonight?" She says softly to him, not want to catch any attention.

Oli nodded and scratched the back of his head, "Looks like another one of those guys.. well I'm not very sure where we should rest, it looks unsafe in most of the buildings.", he'd finish honestly. There were zombies wandering out of most, and it was getting darker. The darker it was the more came out, groaning and grunting in a sing song sort of language, as if speaking to each other. It would be very easy to spot them.

Oli stepped on a few bodies here and there and he sighed in worry, each time thinking that it would be a zombie in some sort of sleep mode, however that was very rare and usually you could hear a low breathing from them at least from five feet away. They usually would get running people though, as they didn't have enough time to register the sound of the breathing from what they were running from or where they were running to.

Sucks fo them...

Melody looked ahead, thinking about it, "Ah... I guess so..." She listened to the sounds from the zombies. She felt a little creeped out by it. She just never used to it. She sighed softly and quietly, looking ahead. She looked up at the sky, seeing that it gets darker. She really wanted a quiet and peaceful night but with all the zombies around, it's not going to happen. She hold on to her machete, looking down at the path they're taking. Tiny pieces of rubble, debris, scattered all over the floor. She got lost in thought again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back