• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ReadingTheRunes

Proud to be pagan
I have been wanting to do a zombie roleplay for a while. It will be at the start of the roleplay, focussing on surviving in a group. Characters will die so if they do, just make another!

Having discord is a must as it is much easier to talk so the roleplay doesn't die.

Oh man yeah, its nice to see a zombie role play. However, I'm a hit and miss with discord. Good luck with your role play =)

Here is the Signup sheet. Don't forget to join the discord chat.

I've had an unusable zombie survival character for a decade. I'm in.

I have been wanting to do a zombie roleplay for a while. It will be at the start of the roleplay, focussing on surviving in a group. Characters will die so if they do, just make another!

Having discord is a must as it is much easier to talk so the roleplay doesn't die.
Let me know what’s your discord I’m down to rp this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back