• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Roleplay (Hear me Out)

KillGill

Snap out of it

Who's hunting who?
Before we start I'd like to start by saying something. Something I often see in Zombie roleplays is the lack of emotional element in a roleplay. Sure, you character might not of had family, but don't you think seeing somebody get killed, get up and kill somebody else would do some mental damage? So without further a due, the story.

Collete Island is an island off the coast of Maine. Its 28.04 sq miles are covered in beautiful forest and mountain. In 1972 an unknown virus ripped through the island killing 90 percent of the islands inhabitants (8,000). Since then Collete Island has been a quiet peaceful island with a population of around 7,000. But when a mutated virus strain (Much like the 1972 virus) pops up on the island making people into ravenous monsters with a lust for blood,the government will cut off all transportation in and out of the island. Leaving the people of the island, completely helpless, and at the mercy of god.

tumblr_ljycygUqnY1qdwrloo1_500.gif

It would be interesting, but I wonder how you're planning on preventing people from having "automatic badasses".

Quilboar said:
It would be interesting, but I wonder how you're planning on preventing people from having "automatic badasses".
well first off, there will be little to no guns involved. Since Collette island is a safe and peaceful community, there is little reason to own a gun, making the shotgun wielding badasses harder to make.

I'm in - and I like the idea that none of us are the kind of people who are just bashing the zombies's brains in like a badass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back