• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse

TheRevenant

Hi everyone! I want to create a zombie apocalypse scenario in which a group of survivors struggle to fight for survival in a world over run with zombies. It starts with an epidemic that sweeps across the world that effects everyone save a lucky (or unlucky) few that are immune to it's devastating effects. After the hospitals were overcrowded with the sick and dying, those that have already died of the disease rise from the dead with no memory of their past life and they are driven by one of nature's most primal needs. The need to feed. To begin with we'll create our characters and the roleplay will start where the outbreak is just taking full swing and the dead are hunting the living.

Is this something anybody would be interested in? You can make several main characters, not just one. I want it to be a detailed scenario where we all work together to move the story forward. would anybody like to play?

Hell yes! we can start right away if you want, or we can wait for others to show interest. It's the type of scenario people can join at any point, but obviously they'll miss out on the outbreak and have to start in the thick of the zombie apocalypse. Also, don't forget you can create multiple cheracters so you've got some characters to kill off later on in the main story. But that's only of you want to xD plus you can make as many minor characters as you like. @Broken Hollywood

I'll join in too! I was already in one but its a bit to slow-paced for my tastes... Can we start immediately?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back