• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Zombie Apocalypse

Bonnie571

Hello! So i've been really wanting a Walking Dead roleplay partner but i find everytime i become involved with a Walking Dead roleplay, i tend to just end up wanting a seperate story line than TWD. So i decided that ill try an Original plot.
What i have so far is :
A) The outbreak happens while the two know eachother, they struggle to get a grasp on what's happening but they manage. All their plans fail, getting to an airport, driving to a quarantined zone, everything. They just managed to get out. 6 months in, they get ambushed by a group of rough looking thugs, they decide to take one of them with them. After around a year, a group of survivors begin to search an old warehouse for supplies. Upon looking, they're attacked by someone that was camping out. Finally getting restrained after stabbing someone in the leg, a survior from the group that was outside on watch came over to see what was going on. They recognise eachother and the group lets them tag along .- We'd go from the start and rush through ^^ that ^^ then kick off the roleplay from the warehouse scavenge,
- Romance needed
- FxM or FxF

B) (My Character) is squatting in a bar, using the thick brick walls and sturdy think wooden doors as a basic barried between her and the outside. She developed a small house out of the bar, a bed, planked up windows, sealed off doors. The bottles of alcohol stored in boxes behind the bar. She was good working on her own with her sniper and large hunting knife she found from a hunters cabin in the woods on her way through.
One day when she was out scavenging a near-by grocery store, she came across a teenage boy around her own age, bleeding from the leg. The wound was deep and bleeding, god knows from what. Not knowing want to do, she spends the day struggling to drag him back with her. it was hard, painful and tiring, she wasn't that strong. Managing, she puts him in the back room and stitches up the wound, cleaning it and covering it. She sat outside the room, waiting for him to awake to question him and send him on his way.
-Will play out from MC finding him
-Romance needed
-FxM, can do FxF if highly wanted

C) Open to suggestions, also im okay with doing one not listed

ideas are appreciated though i must say, i must prefer to play the female role :)
PM me if interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back