zombie apocalypse

Didn't feel any but best take a look. he looks all over himself but didn't find any evidence of being bitten or scratched

Lin jumps down the stairs, executing a roll and coming to his feet next to everyone else. He's carrying a guitar and his sword, both covered in blood. "Hey guys!"

[Look what happens when I leave for Choir. >.< You guys were having fun with out me! JK!]

Lin glanced at the guitar. "I don't use guns. And besides, I dropped my chair on you, remember?"

Lin grinned and started to wipe the blood off. "I picked up in the last town I visited. It was in my pack." He glanced at the door as the zombies outside start slamming against it.

Lin chuckled. "Heh. Anyways, are we just gonna sit here? I distracted them for a bit, but it looks like it didn't last long. And naw, I didn't get bitten. Got scratched by the tree though."

I came back into the main room, to make sure the base was secured now, and saw Lin with a bloody guitar. I raised an eyebrow, but otherwise tried to ignore it

Lin stands up, having finished cleaning the guitar, and starts to clean his sword. "What happened to the door? I saw a bunch of zombies pouring in."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back