• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse RP

Can I just have you? xDDD Don't forget scalping a woman out in the snow with a Hitori Hanzo sowrd xD

Awesome to all that said will join,

I'll post the thread later on today and tag you all! So siked! Still room for more!

pokemariofan64 said:
Is it up?
I will post the thread around 2 pm central

Lonelytaco said:
Glad you is k
ElectricAngel said:
on this magical adventure into zombie land and death?
Heck yeah you can join!

*Slams fist on the table* Am I the only one around here who Loves Zombies from places other then the Walking Dead and Video Games?

KittyKiero said:
Um.... my adoration came from movies? ^^"
You know, when I was old enough to stop worrying about nightmares xD
Finally! Its like the only places where people get their zombie feed is from crappy video games and the walking dead! I got my feed from the Romero movies.

Whoa, whoa.....

I didn't say that's where it's from completely. I'm a gamer, so my soul has room for the Dead Rising's and Resident Evil's. And yes, I do mean all of them.

Plus, I'm a noob to the Walking Dead (only on Season 2), so that's like.... 10-15%.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back