• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse RP

Catharsis

Too Far Gone
Hi, so I was thinking about creating a Zombie apocalypse Rp! :)

The zombies in this Rp would be based off the ones from The Walking Dead.

I want long term RPers, and I want people who can keep up with the story well. Here's the main story line

The Living Among The Dead

Are you ready for the zombie apocalypse?

The story thus far....

There was a virus that swept all across the nations. Millions dropped dead within the first week. Scientists didn't take it serious enough in time. By the time CDC came in, the dead began walking. People asked for answers, but none were provided. Within the second week, electricity ceased, and supplies stopped coming in. Within the third week, 75% of the worlds population was turned into the walking dead.This is the story of the other 25%, the survivors. Who will survive?

So who's interested? :)

I'm interested in this! I haven't done a zombie role-play in a while, so it would be interesting for me to do a survivor role-play.

Hello! This Roleplay really interests me. What other requirements do you have besides remembering the story and having long-term partners?

Well post length would be AT LEAST a paragraph (to prevent one liners, however I understand writers block)

, no perfect characters, you have to fill out a character sheet, and you can have multiple characters, but try to make chaaracters original.

I've been waiting to do a zombie apoc. RP. Ming if I tag along on this journey? I can promise appropriately-length posts and will follow rules, and will post as often as I can. (If something were to come up in real life where I couldn't post, I'd notify you)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back