• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse RP

KittyKiero said:
Whoa, whoa.....
I didn't say that's where it's from completely. I'm a gamer, so my soul has room for the Dead Rising's and Resident Evil's. And yes, I do mean all of them.

Plus, I'm a noob to the Walking Dead (only on Season 2), so that's like.... 10-15%.
When I talk about Crappy video games I'm talking about the COD games.

Actually, I started liking Dawn of the Dead, Shaun of the Dead, 28 Days later all before The Walking Dead.

You aren't the only one KillGill!

I play the Black Ops zombies too xD But nowhere near as much.

Actually, come to think of it, I don't play at all anymore ^^"

So I guess that's overruled xD

God, do not watch Detention of the Dead. You'll be disappointed. I think that's what it's called....?

Lonelytaco said:
Yeah, who is Beatrix Kiddo?
tumblr_myzz5hHmgD1sldmebo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

I get my feed from books and movies. Quite frankly, I don't even watch the Walking Dead. The video games are good, but I feel like books and movies do it better.

So... Beatrix is the lady from Kill Bill?

Puzderhero said:
I get my feed from books and movies. Quite frankly, I don't even watch the Walking Dead. The video games are good, but I feel like books and movies do it better.
I loved the way World War Z was presented as a text book.

Puzderhero said:

So... Beatrix is the lady from Kill Bill?
Yeah, she's bad ass killed 88 guys in like ten minutes.

Holy shit, I just got this random thought in my head... What if she was with Rambo? How many people would you assume they would kill in 5 minutes?

Ooo Uma Therman, (Totally not obsessed with a FOB song of that name)

And I play Black Ops, I adore World War Z! Why am I obsessed with flesh eating monsters?Eh, I guess I'll never know!

Go to the link on page 6 and fill out a CS :)

Still accepting!

Romanov said:
I'm interested in this! I haven't done a zombie role-play in a while, so it would be interesting for me to do a survivor role-play.
You still interested? I haven't seen a CS from you yet!

GimmickPuppet said:
Ooh, pick me! pick me!
Go full out a CS :)

Romanov said:
Yeah, I'm still interested!
What are you waiting for? Go fill out a CS :)

PenBlade1326 said:
I've been waiting to do a zombie apoc. RP. Ming if I tag along on this journey? I can promise appropriately-length posts and will follow rules, and will post as often as I can. (If something were to come up in real life where I couldn't post, I'd notify you)
Where is ya man? Rp has already begun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back