• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Zombie Apocalypse RP! [Closed]

Atherium

Filthy Casual
I want a zombie apocalypse! I need a partner for an MxF RP set within a zombie apocalypse. I play the M, if you'll play the F. I want an unlikely pairing, something that will blow minds! The pairing possibilities are countless. But I'd love to play a bad guy. Or, well... an anti-hero, more like. Death row convict, army deserter, whatever like that! You can choose whatever you wish for your character. I only need you to be literate, detailed and fun to play with!What I'll offer is the same level of detail, creativity and soul. I put soul into my works! Promise it'll be fun!

I have a plus for this, you'll get cookies and a friend, as I would love to talk OOC-ly to you as well! I only need one person, so hurry and steal my heart!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back