• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Zombie Apocalypse Romance RP

I happen to have been looking for something involving zombies. :) What would the basic setting be? Despite the answer, I am still very willing to join.

I was thinking of something like this:

Two contestants, One male, one female, enter a lottery where the winners are sent to the future. (A time where time-travel is possible.) However, the future is not what you would expect. There were no flying cars other things associated with the future. No, the future held a terrible darkness. It was a world of flesh-eating beings, and you are now fresh meat.

Or something like that. :P

Sounds wicked! I am willing to play either the male or female, depending on your preferences. It sounds very interesting. Where would it begin, in their present or in the futures they're sent to?

I play both as well, so I don't mind. It's up to you. >~<

I think they should start in the present, so we get a feel for our characters. but not for too long, since during this time they have no interactions until meeting up to be sent to the future.

I mean, if that's alright.

It depends on my mood. :) I think I'll play female in this one though.

And thank you! I've been meaning to start it. I just need to create my other character and type out the first post, but I've been too lazy/busy... xP

Would you be interested in joining that one as well though?

Haha. I'm pretty even as both. And, because of that, I tend to be the one who plays male when it's needed. So I'm glad I get to play as a girl in this one. :P

I'd prefer no more than two and one Ghost, one Human. I'm glad that you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back