• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay

Savior Of Hell

Zombies. Everyone thinks of them differently, but most have a similar idea - slow, shambling, stupid, easy enough to kill. They were jokes, the last resort Halloween costume. Just put on torn clothes and fake blood, and you're done.

Not anymore. In January of 2020, people started getting sick. Really sick. Half the population had different strains of the virus within three months, in March. At first, it was just fever and nausea. But then it was violence, insanity, and eventually death. But those who died came back. They were changed, their skin grey, their eyes lifeless, and their moral compass gone. They went on killing sprees, just as fast and strong as any human, they could think and fight in groups.

By September, almost the entire population was dead. Some were immune to the airborne virus, but got killed by the undead. All survivors at that point are immune to the airborne form, but none are immune to the exchange of fluids. Most commonly blood. If a zombie's blood gets in your system, you turn, you're dead. If you get bitten, you have maybe five minutes to amputate the limb, if you're lucky.

Okay! So that's a brief plot synopsis. Here are some rules:

1. No godmodding whatsoever.
2. Maximum of three characters at a time.
3. Don't worry about your characters dying, you can make a new one.
4. I'll be putting a limit on how many ex military and law enforcement there are, not everyone can be an expert marksman. The same goes for medics.
5. Don't be stupid with characters. Too weak, they'd be killed already, too unlikable, nobody will group with them, and too strong, I won't accept them.
6. Don't be overpowered. If you and someone else get in a fight, don't try to win for the sake of winning, be realistic. Also, discuss that with whoever else is fighting.
7. Available roles in this are Leader(taken), Second In Command, Security, Scavenger, Builder, Medic. If you think of anything else, PM me.
8. PM me with any questions.
9. Post once a day, at least one decent sized paragraph per post.

So is anyone interested? There's no maximum on people, but I want at least five different people before we start. People can join after it starts.

Last edited:
Savior Of Hell Savior Of Hell sorry but I've picked up a few other rps. Don't think I'll be able to juggle another lol. Sorry, but best of luck. Will probably stalk it creepily in my little free time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back